[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 115 KB, 650x400, 1519336871678.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12639584 No.12639584 [Reply] [Original]

Look I’ll be honest and admit I've been fudding Link in different threads with pasta.
Truth is I’m a bitter Link bagholder who FOMOed in when Link was over $1.00
To be completely transparent here I'll say I started doubting its potential a long time ago though, particularily the excessive shilling campaigns and the supposed "connections", whatever tha fuck that means.
Can we stop memeing and be serious becuase there is just no way this is going to $1000 or really anywhere.
All the price has done is gotten pumped and dumped and it's not anywhere close to where I bought in.
Nobody is really testing on Ropsten and there’s practically no awareness of this project in all of crypto except fucking biz. There’s not any big name technical people interested in Link. So then WHAT THE FUCK!
Did I really buy a memecoin?
I FUD it as a way to cope with losing so much money. Link has taken so much from me, don’t take my pasta FUD too. Please fellow Link Marines sympathize with me
Link is probably going to be the end of me.

>> No.12639627

I've made some bad trades in the past, but buying link @ $1? Lmao might as well kys, it's never going up that high again

>> No.12639662

>>12639627
More fud, give it a fucking rest. And the op is talking bullshit, there is a ton of visibility on Link now.

>> No.12639672
File: 35 KB, 297x445, 1519154339515.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12639662
Yes fren
Only once will I post this. Only once.

Those of you who have been blindly following the chainlink shills are absolute fucking retards. If you had an IQ above 90 and spent 30 minutes researching, you'd actually understand why you are making the best investment of your lives.

The problem with this board is literally most of the Chainlink shills could not explain to you why Chainlink is actually an amazing bet. The few anons that do get it and post legitimately useful information get ignored because most of this board is dense and dumb as fuck and when they can't understand something they act like it wasn't even posted.

Chainlink is next gen. It will make all current holders with 10k+ millionaires. You may have to wait 2-3 years, which most of you will be too dumb to do. You'll see a 5x a year from now and because you've been checking the price every fucking day for over 1500 days you'll think "fuck it, I'm selling, this isn't going anywhere!". When the token actually goes parabolic you'll be holding the keys to your piece of shit Corvette and those of us who weren't total brainlets will be having you park our Bentley's because you work as a fucking valet now.

This is not pasta. Do not repost this. This is simply the truth. Fucking screencap and check back in 2021.

>> No.12639675

Lol LINK is a poor person’s token. It will go nowhere and you’re going to lose all your sad wagecuck savings.

You got scammed

>> No.12640384
File: 3.63 MB, 1364x1240, 1543869937353.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.12640394

>>12639672
Nice. This is not pasta pasta

>> No.12640427

>>12640394
I only have 100k Link which is nowhere near enough to actually make it.

All these Linklets with 10k stacks singing about 1k eoy are starting to piss me off with their propaganda. It was a joke and they are actually believing it and causing FOMO in newfags preventing the dump. I need to make it to 300k before mainnet for fucks sake. Link is only going to $10 max. Right now I might make 1MM before tax on that, but tax will take a big chunk out of that then inflation will fucking ruin me over the next decade.

Even if I chuck the 1MM into a dividend stock that pays out well and I get 70k a year of it, it's not enough to beat inflation unless I basically live in poverty as a neet and keep my wagecuck job in the meantime so I don't have to sell any retirement Link. In 10 years that 70k a year will feel like 20k a year. You need a minimum of 2MM, but more likely 3MM to make it. The upper predictions for Link where about $60 but that was made during the bullrun of last year, and it assumed that the overall crypto market cap would still be expanding and BTC would go on to 1MM a Bitcoin and that we would be in a full blown crypto FOMO hype bubble when mainnet came out and we got our price singularity. All of that isn't going to happen anymore.

The singularity is cancelled. Now we will have a slow growth to $10. And the sad but ironic thing is most people on this board will hold from 20 cents, to $10 and then hold all the way back to sub $1 again because you all believe the 1k eoy memes, and just like the retards who held BTC and didn't sell at 19k, you will do the same with Link at $10. Looking at the current charts depresses the fuck out of me when I know I only have 100k Link, nowhere near enough to make it.

At best I will have 1-2 sweet years, and then return to wagecucking after that. But it will be worse because I will have tasted freedom and know what I am missing out on.

>> No.12640563

>>12640427
Haha. You must have a folder full of pasta

>> No.12640586
File: 30 KB, 480x480, 1547293717813.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12640427
Why the fuck did I even bother to buy
Chainlink?

Even if Link's price would reach $5, it would mean 3rd place in the whole Market Cap. 3rd fucking place, it would mean unbelivable rocketing, hundreds of partnership and Ethereum-tier hype of the project and even then it would only barely reach $5 dollars in price

This fucking shit token has no future for normal poorfags like us, not even people like this guy will make it.
>>12640427
>>12640427
>>12640427

Chainlink was never meant for poorfags like us, even when bought at ico prices you would have had money to put like 60k to Link to actually make it. We were never meant to make it, the dream is over. Even $5 dollars a link is pushing it beyond your wildest dreams. Just fucking kill me. Poorfags like us were never meant to make it

>> No.12640638

Ari Juels
Gavin Wood
John Wolpert
Sam Cassat
Basel Ismail