[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.17 MB, 927x6648, BigFuckingRedpill.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12634144 No.12634144 [Reply] [Original]

first shilling bread ever
ok sirs, i was an all in linky, but a few days ago i fell for the qnt and chx memes, so i sold a % of my linkies and bought those after they mooned, then thoight to myself wtf u doing mate and sold them back.
i spent today scrapping cmc and reading white papers and dyoring on a shut ton of projects and i figured the next x20 that will moon a la chx style, from a few cents to i think 50 cents in a few weeks from now.
i set my buy orders and as soon as they fill i'll tell you which cone is it.
hint: mainnet is out and they have experience in their field and already have paying custommers.
comfiest hold there is when my orders fill.
advice to lazyfags, dyor, we're all alike in intelligence here but some of us will get into the boat after it's shilled and did a x10, and some will spend the time and effort to find those gems before they x10, i missed the holo idex pump and only joined at ath and lost a few thousand linkies because of it, then missed the chx and qnt pumps, but i won't miss this one.