[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 27 KB, 600x578, 8be.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12631116 No.12631116 [Reply] [Original]

>woke up at 11 am
>got the "why don't you get a job, there are thousands of jobs, you're too old to be like this" talk from my mum
>she even knows that I will start a good job later this year (though with boomers it's hard to tell whether they can really understand you or remember things you told them days ago)
>in previous versions of this talk, she has said stuff like "why don't you go traveling"; she isn't sad that I'm not rich, she's sad because I'm a lifeless consumercuck wasting his 20s
>have spent all my time today drinking coffee and mindlessly browsing the internet
>it's too cold to waste time outside
>plan to binge some more, read a book, have decided to skip exercise today though I'm on track with the routine

Yesterday's whinepost summed things up so there's not much more to say.

If I don't start my real life on Monday, I don't know when the fuck I'll do so. I'll hopefully start working on productive things and giving up junk food.

In theory I have absolutely nothing to do, it's 4:15 pm, I could do something productive for 6 hours. But there is a mental block stopping me.

I'm feeling fat again because of today's Doritos.

>> No.12631138

>>12631116
Your mom doesn’t care about you wasting your 20s. She wants you to stop wasting the second half of her life. Fuck you
sage