[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 9 KB, 200x200, 3077.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12628106 No.12628106 [Reply] [Original]

https://thebitcoin.pub/t/be-aware-of-the-immense-vechain-red-flags/28388

There is no knowledge about their developers
There is no Github activity.
Their website is a that of a very low quality.
They mention on their website the release of a so-called Clou(n)d platform in Q4 2017. I started a Reddit post to ask what a clouNd platform is. Nobody could answer me. I tried to ask the Vechain devs in discord, nobody was able to contact me since they were working on their main net.
The coca cola kid is clearly a sign of insiders trading.
Low-quality partnerships brought as HUGE partnerships. For example the DNL GV partnership, there is clearly a partnership, but DNL GV gave an official press release that DNL GV cooperated with Deloitte labs to create blockchain, so I would like to know how exclusive this is. The PWC partnership is a partnership as a third-party provider, the partnership with Liaoning Academy of Agricultural Sciences is brought as something big, while Liaoning Academy of Agricultural Sciences only published one article in the whole of 2016-2017. In short: Any partnership has some way or another some flaws.
Some advisors of Vechain have still Lorem ipsum on their website.

>> No.12628317
File: 70 KB, 467x398, 1531113228127.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12628106
> DNL-GV

Never gonna make it.

>> No.12629360

y r u posting this? to FUD ofc. any y? yea.. no-one on biz wants to help anyone.

>> No.12629421
File: 50 KB, 500x491, 1548798145440.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12628106
All supplychain projects pull this China hustle BS. VeN, AMB, WTC... If you want a to be in a project with actual adoption potential stop browsing biz and reddit.
Tbh only few project in this supplychain sector show good b2b practices.
TE-FOOD is decent, while using OT protocol for data storage and interchain operability.
OT shows amazing B2B prospects by being blockchain agnostic, with many partners, which totally eclipse VeN and AMB tier partnerships. Oracle and Evrythng, Gs1, BSI, deloitte being some of them. OT however has absolutely no hype and low liquidity, which is a minus.

>> No.12629474
File: 8 KB, 276x183, aws.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12628106

I started working at Deloitte this year with a group providing consulting on Cloud Services, IOT and blockchain. What' is being built for IOT/Supply Chain is solutions on top of Amazon Quantum Ledger Database (QLDB) which gives a completely managed high-performance, IMMUTABLE, cryptographically verifiable ledger. You can integrate it with all kinds of AWS services that scale like Kinesis streams that will allow millions of transactions per second and other AWS tech that allow real time analytics on that. AWS is also coming out with it's immutable TimeStream cloud ledger/db. Cloud providers like Microsoft and Google are slowly building their own solutions.

Hundred billion dollar companies are already have solutions that integrate with existing enterprise infrastructure and can scale to millions of transactions. Meanwhile people are getting scammed into believing that the future of supply chain model is going to be built on these nickel and dime scam cryptos.

>> No.12629486

>>12628106
>3 Feb '18
never going to make it

>> No.12629520

>>12629474
Anon I 100% agree with your conclusion. Blockchain adoption will be through systems that can be easily integrated with legacy systems. When searching for next good investment one must ask himself, will someone go through the hassle of changing his entire way of doing things in order to adopt this? Legacy companies in 99.9% don't want to change their shit and if they do adoption cycles are long af.
There are blockchains like hyperledger made by IBM used by Oracle for their blockchain based software. While almost all big companies use Oracle software already this seems to be a good entry for a supplychain project. OriginTrail did just that, they provide extra blockchain agnostic layer in a form of a protocol, which is compliant with ISO and gs1 standards. Network is decentralized made by nodes that store data, hashes of data are then stored via various blockchains like hyperledger (in development) and eth (already working)... Oracle or whoever can then build apps on this protocol. Your company is also partnered with OT, as to nature of partnership I have no details.

>> No.12629601

I think most companies rather work with a database ran by a trusted party, than a public blockchain.
And a private blockchain is just a very slow and inefficient database.
Never bought the supply chain meme desu.

>> No.12629604

>>12629421
Kek

>> No.12629628

>>12629604
Idk what are u keking about. Oracle seems to see worth in it. Are you smarter then no.1 IT company in the world senpai?