[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 19 KB, 800x600, pundi.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12606911 No.12606911 [Reply] [Original]

thoughts on NPXS biz? its been trending up since beginning of January, but it's hard to say if it will keep riding or if dump season is around the corner. lots of shitcoins are way up and I don't like the looks of that, considering the marketcap overall has been going down.

what do you guys think? still room to pump or are the shitcoin pumps for january slowly going to start coming down?

>> No.12607108
File: 33 KB, 480x270, cbas.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12606911
FINALLY a NPSX thread. Dude, they are expanding rapidly, they are basically the only device out there that allows merchants and customers to interact in crypto (buy, sell, etc) at a point-of-sale. Forget 'muh btc atm'...this is already in convenience stores and they're shipping terminals like crazy. not to mention their decentralized, blockchain-based phone that is coming out. I've already loaded up, so i don't care what biz does, but this is a decent part of my portfolio for a reason. Like xrp, it is one of the only crypto-projects that actually has customers and a use-case. do the math.

>in b4 'sounds pajeet'...they are in Singapore, you brainlets

>> No.12607127

>>12607108
i actually legitimately like their product and think what they are doing is legit. If they basically become the crypto version of Square then they'll do well

the problem is, the whole altcoin market has pumped for jan, so i feel NPXS along with others may dump soon. are you holding for long term?

>> No.12607273

>>12607127
yeah, this is one of those projects that i'm comfortable holding for the above reasons.

>> No.12607365

>>12607273

Also this is great for holding since you still gain 2% airdrop monthly this year and little less than 1% 2020