[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 36 KB, 500x436, IMG_20181101_171724_669.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12565042 No.12565042 [Reply] [Original]

>bought ethereum at $6
>29, still a Virgin and never been in relationship
>decide I want to go to a yoga class to find a gf
>sign up for class and find out its full of women in their 40-50 divorced
>go during the middle of the day class is packed
>didn't realize what a big mistake I had made and how aroused I would be
>mid way through the session get extreme erection
>women around me begin to notice
>start to realize what a huge mistake I've made
>old nervousness begins to set in
>hands begin to shake
>starts getting hard to breathe
>begin getting chest pains
>can't stop the pain and go down into fetal position
>class stops and someone calls an ambulance
>end up getting taken to the hospital due to suffering a panic attack
>one of the concerned women from the class came by later to check in on me
>first time a woman has ever shown interest in me
>begin getting nervous again in my hospital bed and the nurses need to come in and gives me more meds
>after I calm down the woman comes back into the room and sees if I'm okay
>begin telling her that being around women makes me nervous.
>she says there's nothing to be nervous about she's just a human
>I begin to feel comfortable for the first time in my life
>tell her I would like to go out on a date for food and she says yes
>exchange phone numbers and set up a time.

Guys this was last week and I'm beginning to get nervous again. The date is set up for tomorrow at 7:00 pm. She doesn't know I am wealthy at all and I really think she might be the one. She's 43 years old and I've always had a fetish for mommys. What should I do guys? I'm trying to keep my chest pains under control before the date so I don't panic. I have my meds and they're helping but I've never been on a date before and don't know what to expect. I really want this one to be the one. Please guys any advice you can give me is valuable. I'll do anything for advice.

>> No.12565059

i saw this pasta like 1 year ago so i really doubt it happened last week. nice try though

>> No.12565066

>>12565059
cringe

>> No.12565069

>>12565042
>I really want this one to be the one
Stop thinking about women in these terms. You are just going on a first date. That's all. A little test drive. It's nothing more than that. Imagine if a dude tried to befriend you with intensity like that straight out the gate. You'd be disgusted. Also see someone about your anxiety.

>> No.12565082
File: 62 KB, 900x900, 2A2D469B-FEB1-41CA-B262-CF55665ADEB3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

i don’t want to put extra pressure on you fren but if you keep collapsing into fetal position in public they might put you in an insitution

>> No.12565120

>>12565042
Thank you for making me feel better about my own life

>> No.12565136

>>12565066
>echo chambers are funny
either create your own funny story or stop reposting the same garbage. if you enjoy that youre an NPC stuck on repeat for life.
youre probably one of the retards that posts "what is he holding" threads about 6ix9ine and thinks its hilarious. kys