[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 18 KB, 757x758, 1531650027653.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12552710 No.12552710 [Reply] [Original]

This thread mainly contains methods for building passive income sources and business ideas that you can scale to massive proportions.

I am not the original author however, I am in ecommerce, digital marketing, and affiliate marketing. My specialty is dropshipping and Print-On-Demand. Feel free to ask me about anything related ecom.

Little to no Investment($100-$1k)
>Dropshipping
>Social Media Marketing
>Digital Media or Marketing of any kind
>Web Development
>Freelance software development
>Affiliate Marketing
>Making Online Courses

Some Investment Required($1k-10k)
>ATMs
>POS Systems
>Slumlording
>Daytrading
>P2P Lending
>Authoring or Online publishing
>Vending Machines
>Automated News sites or any kind of automated blog
>Automated online Arbitrage with the help of a buybot

Large Investment Required, but still very passive:
>Parking Garages or lots
>Laundromats
>Batting Cages
>Rental Properties
>Buying Royalty rights on music, media, etc

- ADD MORE IN THE THREAD -

>COURSES FOR YOU TO USE:
Docs.google / spreadsheets/d/1GsMDWt0JKzabYJmBECDAt0iANNMTgvMxhw1g9VXvesg/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to add more, but I think that's a lot of value that you won't find in most threads here.

Talk about your online business or otherwise, how you operate it, and the best opportunities for anons, preferably outside of crypto

>> No.12552792

was thinking of selling vintage clothes sort of want as a means of a side income go to local thrifts i live in a area that has the highest density of thrift shops i was thinking of just reselling on a website use instagram as a network not sure if i have what it takes though

>> No.12553189

>>12552792
Margin sucks desu and takes up a lot of physical space kind of a hassle for the margin youd be better off with a fun part time job like walking dog, babysitting, or job of your choice waiter/waitress cleaning or mowing lawns

If you are set on reselling I recommend anime items manga/figures , retro videogames

>> No.12553223

>>12552710
My speciality is digital marketing/fashion/apparel/ecom

I have bought/re-sold many items I also participate in phone farming/beer money its not substantial but its the easiest thing you can do to get pocket change for nothing ... I bought my gaming pc with it but profits are down from what they used to be..

I also participate in cash-back rewards and couponing