[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 135 KB, 1065x467, i will only post this once.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12476838 No.12476838 [Reply] [Original]

Only once will I post this. Only once.

Those of you who have been blindly following the chainlink shills are absolute fucking retards. If you had an IQ above 90 and spent 30 minutes researching, you'd actually understand why you are making the worst investment of your lives.

The problem with this board is literally most of the Chainlink shills could not explain to you why Chainlink is actually an amazing shitcoin. The few anons that do get it's a scam and post legitimately useful information get ignored because most of this board is dense and dumb as fuck and when they can't understand something is a scam they act like it wasn't even posted.

Chainlink is next gen ponzi. It will make all current holders with 10k+ bankrupt. You may have to wait 2-3 years, which most of you will be too dumb to do. You'll see a decrease a year from now and because you've been checking the price every fucking day for over 1500 days you'll think "fuck it, I'm selling, this isn't going anywhere!". When the token actually goes to zero you'll be holding the keys to your piece of shit Pontiac and those of us who weren't total brainlets and didnt buy will be having you park our Bentley's because you work as a fucking valet now.

This is not pasta. Do not repost this. This is simply the truth. Fucking screencap and check back in 2021. You know I'm right, I always am.

>> No.12476851

>imagine investing more then you can afford to lose

very bad bait

>> No.12476864
File: 180 KB, 1242x1163, 3F238345-B9E4-4BC8-95E3-584FDC35B86F.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

linkers btfo with facts and evidence yet again

>> No.12476892

>>12476838
You must not be a developer.

Just because github is known for autist, it doesn’t mean all autist post their code on it.

>> No.12477055

Unironicly OP is correct
There is a closely kept secret about a company in Chile called Sonda S.A. This company has been in cahoots with Autodesk, EMC, HP, IBM, VCE, Microsoft, Oracle and VMware. Sonda S.A. was behind the Chile Cave Children. What happened in the cave was the spiritual sacrifice of children to Satan and in doing so allowed for demons to gain complete control of these children. Since then these cave creatures have been building a super computer in that will connect human consciousness to the blockchain. With the end goal of a Satanic hive mind.

>> No.12477080

This. Only once will I post this. Only once.

Those of you who have been blindly following the chainlink shills are absolute fucking retards. If you had an IQ above 90 and spent 30 minutes researching, you'd actually understand why you are making the worst investment of your lives.

The problem with this board is literally most of the Chainlink shills could not explain to you why Chainlink is actually an amazing shitcoin. The few anons that do get it's a scam and post legitimately useful information get ignored because most of this board is dense and dumb as fuck and when they can't understand something is a scam they act like it wasn't even posted.

Chainlink is next gen ponzi. It will make all current holders with 10k+ bankrupt. You may have to wait 2-3 years, which most of you will be too dumb to do. You'll see a decrease a year from now and because you've been checking the price every fucking day for over 1500 days you'll think "fuck it, I'm selling, this isn't going anywhere!". When the token actually goes to zero you'll be holding the keys to your piece of shit Pontiac and those of us who weren't total brainlets and didnt buy will be having you park our Bentley's because you work as a fucking valet now.

This is not pasta. Do not repost this. This is simply the truth. Fucking screencap and check back in 2021. You know I'm right, I always am.

>> No.12477088

>>12477055

I work in SONDA SA and im from chile, AMA

>> No.12477124

>>12477088
I fucking love Chile. With a stack of tortillas, salsa, chedder cheese. amazing.

>> No.12477173
File: 239 KB, 1024x682, 1547652812884.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Chainlink $10,000 EOY for sure bros

>> No.12477214

>>12477055
I wonder if that demonic supercomputer is going to compete with the Vishnu currently living in the blockchasin.

What a time to be alive

>> No.12477260

This is pasta. Repost this. This is simply the truth. Fucking screencap and check back in 2021. You know I'm right, I always am.

>> No.12477273

>>12476838
dumb salty quant shill lmao
your shitcoin is dead, LINK IS THE KING

>> No.12477283

>>12477273

This is pasta. Repost this. This is simply the truth. Fucking screencap and check back in 2021. You know I'm right, I always am.

>> No.12477286

>>12476838
>10k+
>bankrupt
Bwahahahaha

>> No.12477308
File: 83 KB, 560x373, 6387EA2D-B711-4FEB-8ABC-8BE55DF8F688.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I genuinely feel bad for people here that bought link. It goes to 50 cents and you Guys get your panties wet. The only reason this coin is still alive because of dumb fucks who actually fall for shills on this board. Sorry guys, seriously. You’ve been duped.

>> No.12477346

> This is not pasta. Do not repost this.
> This is pasta. Repost this

>> No.12477368
File: 43 KB, 650x650, 1524242246076.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12476838
>you are making the worst investment of your lives.
LMAO nice try nigger but I already bought REQ.

>> No.12477383
File: 89 KB, 1177x799, reminder.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

imagine being in a gay little secret club on the internet

>> No.12477391

>>12477308
Hey brainlet, please explain the large wallets hodling instead of selling when the price goes up?

>> No.12477410
File: 41 KB, 235x215, 30yoboomer.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12476838
>Only once will I post this. Only multiple times.
>Those of you who have been blindly following the chainlink shills are absolute fucking geniuses. If you had an IQ above 190 and spent 30 minutes researching, you'd actually understand why you are making the bestinvestment of your lives.
>The opportunity with this board is literally most of the Chainlink shills explain to you why Chainlink is actually an amazing coin. The few anons that do think it's a scam and post illegitimate information get ignored because most of this board is smart as fuck and when they understand something is a boon they act like it was posted.
>Chainlink is next gen tech. It will make all current holders 1000x. You may have to wait 2-3 months, which most of you will be too easy to do. You'll see a increase a year from now and because you've been checking the price hardly ever for over 10 days you'll think "fuck it, I'm holding, this is going to the moon!". When the token actually goes to Pluto you'll be holding the keys to your Tesla and those of us who were total brainlets and didn't buy will be having you park our Honda's because we work as a fucking valet now.
>This is pasta. Repost this. This is simply the truth. Fucking screencap and check back in tomorrow. You know I'm right, I always am.

>> No.12477447

>> No.12477581

>>12476838
>Chainlink is actually an amazing shitcoin.
Thanks, just bought 100k