[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 242 KB, 517x391, 657fc6da-e878-40a8-8f98-fd892e2c116a.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12465006 No.12465006 [Reply] [Original]

I now have 500 ETH in quite liquid shitcoins (I reckon I could pull the ETH out in a day without too much slippage).

Have I made it?

I remember having 150 ETH last summer and thinking that was a fucking lot.

>> No.12465046

>>12465006
care to offer advice?

>> No.12465065

>>12465046
>care to offer advice?

Go to sleep early, eat kind of healthily but don't think about it, just normie food. Moderate fap. Cold showers especially on your balls. Minimise all stress, use shit like saunas and massages as much as possible.

>> No.12465081

>>12465065
care to offer advice on trading (assuming that's how you stacked 500 ETH)?

>> No.12465090

>>12465006
Nope, cause even if you can theoretically get it out with low slippage it's practically in shitcoins that are detoriating. Goodluck OP, you're going to need it.

>> No.12465123

>>12465006
Honestly I'd move it all into Eth/Btc/Link and enjoy not having to pay attention.

>> No.12465163

>>12465081
>care to offer advice on trading (assuming that's how you stacked 500 ETH)?

Well I have a longgg crypto story but I started this most recent journey in August with about 15 ETH and got extremely lucky with just two trades.

One was a TOTAL scamcoin which pulled a 7x and I got out at the very top, causing the crash myself, and then I piled everything into one other coin which is up a lot as well. It was half luck and half extremely clever work. I knew about them for a long time before they pumped and I knew they would, when, and why. But it is a very difficult game to play and involves a great deal of chance and right-place/right-time to even hear about these opportunities. But once you spot one, you know it.

>>12465090
>Nope, cause even if you can theoretically get it out with low slippage it's practically in shitcoins that are detoriating. Goodluck OP, you're going to need it.

Actually my shitcoins are massively on the Up, all are <6 months old and <25mil cap with tremendous potential.

>> No.12465218

>>12465163
>I knew about them for a long time before they pumped and I knew they would, when, and why.

I'm amazed. I'm sure you won't tell more but I never imagined anyone would have a chance to predict pumps like that. I still don't know what causes the ones that I literally watch happen live

>> No.12465266

>>12465218
>I'm amazed. I'm sure you won't tell more but I never imagined anyone would have a chance to predict pumps like that. I still don't know what causes the ones that I literally watch happen live

Firstly you need to realise that most things get pumped sooner or later. I knew these coins would pump for a combination of reasons:

First coin:
> Very scammy feel to it
> Very scammy team
> I got involved with the team and helped them
> I heard enough about their plans to know something was going to happen
> They were manipulating the price and fudding it down themselves
> They had a series of "events" lined up to coincide with their pumping

Second coin:
> Insanely good fundamentals
> massively under the radar, no one "listening"
> posts about it were deleted
> blatant manipulation of the price, weird shifting order books
> extremely low volume trading but absolutely stacked order books (?!?)
> breadcrumbs from the team

Unfortunately they both kind of pumped around the same time so I missed about 4x in the overlap, but overall did OK.

I then fucked up a lot a couple of months later and lost a bunch trying to swing, but never mind. Still got a fair bit.

You really have to just catch two or three big moves and then bail out.

Go all in, then all out. When you have enough to possibly make it, just hodl.

>> No.12465304

>>12465266
Wow very impressive and thanks for the info. Do you think another bull run is coming or is this it for BTC? Are you preparing to make more moves on shitcoins if another bull comes around?

500 ETH is a lot but at current prices it's certainly nothing to retire on.

Bonus question if you're willing to answer: How did you get involved with the team?

>> No.12465305

>>12465266
I have about 180 ETH. I was thinking of trying to swing trade it by either tethering after a big pump and buying lower, or trading shitcoins. I figure if I can get my stack to 400+ I can make it next bull run.

>> No.12465326

>>12465006
Passing 500 eth mark means 500 eth, not an ephemeral 500 eth worth.

>> No.12465351

>>12465304
>Wow very impressive and thanks for the info. Do you think another bull run is coming or is this it for BTC? Are you preparing to make more moves on shitcoins if another bull comes around?
>500 ETH is a lot but at current prices it's certainly nothing to retire on.
>Bonus question if you're willing to answer: How did you get involved with the team?

No idea about future market-wide moves. I've been around since 2013 so I kind of hope so. But it could just as easily crash to nothing.

I got involved with the team by helping them with promotion and gradually gaining their trust. I was very lucky with that one, really. You do have to be something of an insider in this game.

The other coin was QNT and again I was lucky to have heard about the ICO back in June, so I was aware of it (only put in 5 ETH at the time) and kept my eye on it and the telegram. It was clear by July or so that it was going to be fucking huge just as soon as people noticed it. And, sure enough, it's up ~20x in ETH from the low points of July and August.

QNT has been, and continues to be, heavily manipulated. An excellent sign.>>12465305

>I have about 180 ETH. I was thinking of trying to swing trade it by either tethering after a big pump and buying lower, or trading shitcoins. I figure if I can get my stack to 400+ I can make it next bull run.

Nice stack. Personally I don't want to be glued to charts going insane and trying to KMS for another year, so why not stick it in a promising low-cap and let it 3x+ naturally?

There are loads of coins out there right now which are pretty much guaranteed to moon against ETH, and with 180 ETH you could pretty much be sure to reach 500 or so.

>> No.12465444

>>12465351
Oh wow I haven't been paying much attention to shitcoins since January but can't believe things are still 20Xing like that. Does this mean you think there's still hope for finding more pumps and are you still trying to make more moves like this?

>> No.12465565

>>12465351
>There are loads of coins out there right now which are pretty much guaranteed to moon against ETH
Such as ?

>> No.12465605

>>12465444
Plenty of stuff is still mooning. I watched QNT go from 0.0009 to 0.017 ETH.

Normally you only hear about them after the pump, though.

I am not making any more moves for now.

2x's happen all over the place, easy to find that. Just be all in and all out, portfolios are for plebs.

>> No.12465612

>>12465605
>2x's happen all over the place, easy to find that. Just be all in and all out, portfolios are for plebs
Which exchanges to lurk around to catch these ? IDEX ?

>> No.12465653

>>12465612

Yea I am a big fan of IDEX.

>> No.12465740

>>12465605
>>12465653

what would you say is the average age of a coin that you see pump? a few weeks? a few months?

>> No.12465752

>>12465653
Any other IDEX gems you want to shill?

>> No.12466019

>>12465605
>I watched QNT go from 0.0009 to 0.017 ETH
I guess one needs to stack - investment & trading. For investment ones tokenomics and shit like that are important. But not for trading. For ex, QNT is great coin for the later, may not be so much for investment. You cam still ride this pumps (information asymmetry) without caring about the coin quality (of course it shouldn't be a scam)