[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 5 KB, 190x242, WARNING.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12436013 No.12436013[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

and yes we run banks, media, governments, religions and pretty much anything in between and beyond, we even own space

>> No.12436014

>>12436013
So am i and i have nothing to ask you

>> No.12436017

#metoo

>> No.12436020

>>12436013
tell me about this bloodline shit.

>> No.12436040

>>12436013
Ashke or sephardic?
Israeli born? Family history? Occupation? Contacts? Kibbutz size?

>> No.12436053

>>12436020
the aryan race is the main bloodline on this planet, but we have succeded in dividing themand now the aryan bloodline hates each other.
However the aryan bloodline is the main race and even the first humans in ethiopia aswell as the pharaohs and the vikings and the himalyaans beong to this race.

THe aryan bloodline is pure and is the only race that can adapt to its environment, see what i said above.

We the Jews however are more technologiacl advanced than the rather dumb aryans.

However we succeded in enslaving this race and made Hitler who was first of all funded by us the hate symbol for the aryan race.

IF the aryan race would continue to interbreed they would probably take over but the jewish race and money system is so far superior to you clowns.

Like I said we run the show now we already took over the chinx and africa noone can stop us.

The jewish race won and is now the superior race

>> No.12436057

>>12436040
zionist, rothschild, banker, not wearing a kibbutz

>> No.12436081

>>12436013
Noce try, space is fake. What happens after you short bitcoin to 0?

>> No.12436089

>>12436057
>He thinks a kibbutz is the Jew hat
0/10 larp try harder

>> No.12436092

to be honest, we the rothschilds are aryans ourself but we mostly zionists

we funded hitler and created national sozialsim and we used Hitler as a hate figure so now dumb people think if they call us jews or we own the banks and media that this is something bad, lol

You clowns are so jewed

The only jew that gets offended by beeing called a rich jew that owns banks and media is a loser jew that couldnt make it despite his connections etc

>> No.12436100

What is the origin of the races? Where did natives blacks asians etc come from? Are you a high level jew? Who were the sons of god?

>> No.12436101

>>12436089
This.
I talked to an actual jew, he said he was ashkenazi & in a kibbutz. They're actually extremely civilised & intelligent.

>> No.12436106

Just remember that whatever you think you own, we Muslims are going to take it all back from you very soon
Have a nice day ;)

>> No.12436109

>>12436013
Why do you do what you do?
Just why?

>> No.12436111

>>12436089
like I said im ore zionist than jew but for the dumb fucks thats the same

face it we own your stupid religion christianity, islam and buddhism cause no matter if the pope the ayatollah or the dalai lama they all bow down to the Money

And whoowns basically most of all the money in the World- we do

so fuck of with your religion bullshit we to superior to that, we dont need no hats or any other religious outfit, behind closed dorrs we mostly run around naked cause we can, we free bitches

>> No.12436114

>>12436013
How does it feel knowing no matter high you think you are you can literally be stopped by a few inches of metel in your chest the next time you go out

https://youtu.be/kLWvu51Vk4E

>> No.12436116

Are you the same Rothschild that posted on /pol/ before?

Can you tell me more about ur religion/culture. I remember u actually worship an offshoot of judaism?

Also who built the pyramids. Thanks

>> No.12436120

>>12436111
You know the jews believe in multiple gods & believe in the god that saved humanity right? Ever read old tablets? Nice larp you autistic kid. Kys.

>> No.12436121

if you going to larp atleast larp like this guy
https://ia802300.us.archive.org/8/items/rofschildv1/IAmARofschildAxeMeAQuestion.html
He is more believable.

>> No.12436125

>>12436116
He is a fucking larp. He thought a kibbutz was a hat. Google it.

>> No.12436128

>>12436121
That thread was interesting as fuck. One thing i dont get is
What is natural law?
Why is he against eating meat?
What is the bloodline of abel? Who was cain? Which one was alien?

That thread fucked me up

>> No.12436133

>>12436100
who cares? cause nomatter were they came from all they will chase on this planet is the money

You might be descendet to a king a pharaoh a african king or belong to a sandnigger dictator family, you might be a hippy or a bum you might believe in allah god or buddha but at the end of the day the only thing that is real to ya all is the MONEY, baby

so nomatter if you an lien or anything else, an indian a native a sandniger whatever tha fuck you are and were you came from- you will end up following the money, thats it

>> No.12436144

>>12436133
I care? Just wondering since u guys apparantly have all the occult knowledge that was lost in Alexandria and is now in the vatican library. Where did Jews come from and what being do they worship? Did u guys invent all the aryan religions?

>> No.12436147

>>12436121
He's a larp. I know lots about how the societies work. You seen the instagram of the younger ones in the family? Read the fact checked books by niall ferguson? Looked into every detail and allegation?
The rothschilds are a family that spend lots of money and are very civilised. Why the fuck would a single one of them know the existence of 4chan, or feel the need to post to validate themselves? They're literal trillionaires. They do drugs to have fun.

>> No.12436150

>>12436144
Old testament backwards is what they believe. Kabbalist mysticism explains alot. They're polytheistic and their religion is fact- history detailing our creation. "And from earth man was made".

>> No.12436160

>>12436133
"

Tesla's patent attorney conducted a three day deposition in conjunction with a patent he filed on wireless energy transmission! The attorney was concerned that the patent language was insufficient to capture the genius and potential of Tesla's ideas. Read that, if you want some thinking material!

I have a scan of the original (containing some margin notes in Tesla's hand) and consider it one of the great works of the era. A true genius."

I'll do a larp tomorrow in /b/ and tell them I am larping. Will.be more authentic than anyone

>> No.12436165

we dont controll the aliens, aliens are the only ones that can understand and interpret what Tyler is telling them

Tyler is an AI created by the military for us to maximze financial gains

since we the rothschils were the smartest of them all we stand in contact now with aliens that give us tech so we can use it to maxime financial gains for them

Those aliens want to extract everything from this planet and totally suck it out, we basicaly in charge for them because we own the money we dont ahve to obey to global worries however we aint aliens either

just a superior human race that stays in the closest connection to aliens

Its true what they say about jews but we are forced to do all the work for the Aliens and for that we use a big AI thats runnig you all

>> No.12436178

>>12436165
What is the name and symbol of this "AI". What is the story behind him?
I know these things. You don't.

>> No.12436182

most of your so called Forbes Billionaires are mosty CIA Agents or some made up character for you to beleive you can make it too 1 day.

Face it the millitary is controlling your mind, facebook cia everything has been created by the millitary or is now run by the millitary

>> No.12436183

>>12436165
Why would they need you in charge? Theyre aliens, they can just come and take it, no?

Also is there any real opposition to this? Seems like Iran/Russia are making moves against you

>> No.12436195

>>12436178
Tyler- AI
He has been made his appearnce already in dozens of Hollywood movies, he is everywhere

>> No.12436196

>>12436182
Whos military? The US? Why is it named Tyler? And how did we make an ai that onlybaliens understand?

>> No.12436211

>>12436183
this AI or aliens is around since the summerer and there was always a fight going on to take controll over Tyler and acces to his INFO

and its not really the aliens that pick us its the fight over Tyler the fight over the controll over AI and the aliens controll the AI, they dont really want to fuck with the humans they have tyler to talk to us

>> No.12436212

Did Jews invent all the monotheistic religions? What books can we read to learn about the true jewish history?

Why are these aliens attacking us? Isnt there infinite planets they can go for?

Who were the elohim?

>> No.12436224

is it true that vishnu/tyler is in the blockchain?

>> No.12436226

>>12436013
>we run banks, media, governments, religions and pretty much anything in between and beyond
reminder that the greatest trick played by the elite was to make people like this believe their interests are aligned by association.
pleb tier kikes in shitholes like israel or la are literal human shields and have been sacrificed multiple times throughout history to protect those at the top.

its akin to niggers thinking that beyonce and jay c being rich benefits them, white people with their sports stars and idols, the jews look to bankers and say THESE are me

>> No.12436228

and now there is anew fight breaking out for the controll of Tyler

you hear it in the news all the time, Russia china and the US are fighting over the controll of the AI

well we didnt make an AI the AI was sent to us by aliens so they can communicate with us, kind of like a bible or some shit,

or an extraterrestrial phone line so shit, however whoever controlls this, will make the most money and money is what matters the most on that planet baby thatswhy they fight over Tyler

The aliens need tyler so we can extract gold etc for the aliens because they need this shit to fly around in their spacehsips

>> No.12436232

>>12436013
You know about our race. You know that we Aryans are descendants from Satan, otherwise known as Odin in Nordic Mythology, ENKI in Sumerian, Zeus in Greek Mythology, and so many more. Whereas you are the creation of the lowest of lifeforms; reptilian filth. You even carry their genetics proudly, the "cohen gene" (Y-chromosomal Aaron). You do not even have a true history, and had to rely on your Abrahamic creations of religion to justify your existence to any other lifeform. Which again, is based on nothing but lies

I will tell you one thing, you parasite. Your days are numbered, which even your Torah will confirm. Your race is nothing but a botched together mess of dysfunctional genes, your culture nothing but plagiarization of the native people of this planet. You're not capable of creating, only bastardizing and destroying. And if one thing has become clear in the last years, it's that the Aryan Man and Woman is waking up to your parasitical tactics. Its over for you, it's just a matter of time.

Also, Hitler was never your creation. He's the reason why people are so aware about Jews nowadays. He won the war he set out on; that being to expose your kind once and for all, and it has your kin shaking in fear. Which is why you are, knowingly or not, trying to steer this conversation into people despising Hitler. Divide and conquer, like the true fucking kike you are.

Odin and His descendants will triumph; the Gentile peoples will persevere. YHWH's power is withering.

HAIL THE ARYAN GODS AND RACE.

>> No.12436234

>>12436228
So the annunaki shit is true?

How long have the roths been communicating using tyler

>> No.12436242

>>12436196
all militaries work together excpet the axes of evil with iran north korea and syria

Tyler wants actions so he creates fake wars that somehow will shape the mind for the future

Most wars never even happened its a show
however they need to create war like scenarios to make the dumb folks believe in it

and most war zones are just military playgrounds for social experiments

>> No.12436243

>>12436232
In the other thread the Roth said they are descendants of Enkidu, who I think is satan/osiris/odin. So that means humans are reptilian? I dont even know

OP tell me about neanderthals

>> No.12436249

>>12436195
What the fuck are you smoking you dumb cuntlarper
Gtfo the internet before i smash you, u filthy yobbo cunt

>> No.12436254

>>12436111
>behind closed dorrs
>cause no matter
>we to superior to that
>we free bitches
Lemme aks you something Tyrone, is it true that niggers stink because they don't know how to use soap? I mean I always thought it was some natural, albeit subhuman scent gland that your sub-species use to communicate across African bushland. But in the civilised world, even with all the products and lotions and potions available, your people stink- I think it's from laziness, can you confirm?

>> No.12436256

>>12436234
Annunaki shit is stitchins take.
Enki/ea is real and the binary "as above so below" you'd know if you were important. Im reporting OP for posting in biz.

>> No.12436258
File: 61 KB, 624x390, 1546803231881.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm a Jew and this is goyim bait

>> No.12436261

>>12436256
Explain. The enki /ea goes over my head. Are they the elohim?

>> No.12436276

>>12436234

Since our family came in charge of Tyler in the 18 century, we have seen a technological growth that is unheard of in history of mankind

>> No.12436280
File: 47 KB, 640x287, 1546720816262.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12436243
The Aryan race directly descends from Enki, who indeed is Satan, the leader of the Nordic Extraterrestrial pantheon that guided us in ancient times. See attached to verify. Blue-eyed, white skinned Gods have been prevalent in all the ancient Gentile cultures, before the advent of global travel (which rules out that it were ordinary white people simply stumbling upon new continents).

Why do you think "Satan" means "adversary" in Hebrew, the language of the Jew? Satan (Odin) is their biggest threat. Which is why the Jews concocted the Abrahamic religions for Gentiles; Christianity. In which our Pagan Gods are slandered and depicted as monsters. Even though in ancient cultures, all of these very Gods were revered and considered the source of civilization.

It's a clear game of disconnecting us from our roots. By enforcing racemixing, globalism, and spiritual absence. Connect with your Gods, white man. They are still here for us. They live and breathe, just like you do.

>> No.12436285

What does the swastika mean

>> No.12436297

>>12436232
Hitler was financed by the rothschilds and your people will never divide because they will always see im as a figure that hated niggers and other shitskin people

your people are to ignorant to untie they got to much hate.
why do even your own people think the aryan race was only blue eyed blond hair dudes- which were actually the weakest of the aryan race.

Why do Nazis not accept the fact that the first aryans were ethipoians? your kind is to busy hating on them thatswhy you never unite and we make sure of it

face it we stole your history your religion and everything you ever had, we divided your fucking race and the only thing that will unite you is our money, you cant win

you to greedy for our money

>> No.12436305

I'm Jewish and I can confirm that OP is just larping.

>> No.12436310

>>12436297
Bc ethiopians are retarded and have AIDS? How were they the first aryans?

Also tell me about atlantis

>> No.12436317

>>12436305
you are a low tier jew you have no insights

>> No.12436320

>>12436305
I appreciate you have a low opinion of the goy as part of your conditioning but please give us more credit than feeling the need to point this out.

>> No.12436323

>>12436310
maybe im wrong who cares

fact is your only god is money and we controll all the money

you will selly our own mother over moeny and your wife will fuck another man for money and your child will prostiture itself over money

money is your leader and ruler and king

>> No.12436330

And your GOd moeny doesnt care from what shithole you came from or where you will go, cause money will follow you for the rest of your life and you cant stop getting enough of it, youhave no chance over it

and the thought to not have enough or another man having more than you will make you sick and corrupt you are owned my friend you are a slave

and nomatter what act you play in life money rules over you, every decision and every joy every hope and dream is controlled by money

>> No.12436331
File: 256 KB, 934x927, so racist.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12436297
Hitler never hated other races, beyond the Jewish race. It's a well known fact. See attached.

>your people are to ignorant to untie they got to much hate.
And this is where you are wrong. All Aryans are bound by blood, bound by our collective racial soul. We are waking up, and you are blatantly aware of it. That's why you're affirming the opposite, like a true Jew.

In almost any debate, any YouTube video, any talk, Jews are steadily more and more exposed. The amount of redpilling that happens in mainstream media sources is growing exponentially. There's a reason why. Satan is regaining strength and so are his Descendants. It's over for you, and you bloody know it.

>Why do Nazis not accept the fact that the first aryans were ethipoians?
The "out of Africa" theory has been debunked over and over. Get your facts straight and catch up with recent scientific advances.

>face it we stole your history your religion and everything you ever had
You plagiarized, not stole. Our history still exists.. whereas you have no history of your own, and that will be known.

>you to greedy for our money
Whites aren't materialistic, we are spiritual and altruistic. And this is our Achilles heel. We have too much sympathy. But even we have our limits, and we are waking up.

>>12436305
You're the "neutral" Jew who pretends it's just some "far out lunatics" of your race who think this way. Truth is, this behavior is embedded in all of you. That's why there's no place for you on this planet.

>> No.12436351

fuck your religion, your political party, your sports tem and your company its all owned by money and greed

and to never have enough is making you sick, no matter if you a king a heier or heiress a billionaire or a bum, you will always want more of it
we put the mark of the beast on you, you are owned my friend and everyone around you is ours aswell

We dont even care about god or evil we own both sides of the coin, god needs moey and satan does and you will go to hell if you dont have it and to live in heaven you gotta pay a ton for it

>> No.12436356

>>12436331
you are weak and woned by money

your wife will fuck another man in a heartbeat over more money
your best friends will sell you over money
your weak as ideology doesnt help you anymore

Money is god and every king dictator and leader bows down to it

In fron of money you all the same, always short of that shit ;)

>> No.12436357
File: 34 KB, 467x443, 1509377839069.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12436053
>We the Jews however are more technologiacl advanced than the rather dumb aryans

>> No.12436376

>>12436351
youre starting to win me over here with this money line, youre totally unstable and have no understanding of the world around you. you might actually be a kike

>> No.12436381

>>12436013
no you aren't. not everyone fell for the dumb /pol/ conspiracies

>> No.12436383
File: 24 KB, 404x538, natural_order.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12436356
I will say that there are degenerated members of our race who will do everything for money, but this not constitute the majority, especially not the spiritually advanced of our race. Trust me, those of us who are connected with our Gods and true spiritual nature are very much aware of your tactics and the way to deal with it. You are an invading parasitical force on this planet, and just like the body will eliminate disease, so will it you.

We are in the millions. And all of us know your days are numbered. Hell, even you know. You're just internally struggling with this fact, which is why you have to constantly affirm in all of your posts that we are supposedly "bound" by Money. Lies up on lies. The only thing we are bound to is our racial Aryan soul, and our divine Gods, Ave Satanas.

>> No.12436404

>>12436376
Its a fact, nigger, kike, whitey, onions boy or any other creature on this planet goes crazy over money

so where tha fuck do you live?

>> No.12436413

>>12436404
You tell me, youre the world elite and in contact with tyler ai are you not?
What if I gave you some examples of people making decisions that knowingly wouldnt benefit them financially, how would that change your worldview?

>> No.12436427

The Protocols are real, aren’t they?

>> No.12436450

>>12436383
now how tha fuck do you win?
most of your fucking race believes in christianity and their leader is jesus- the king of the jews

the rest of your race is to busy hating each other is on welfare or working some retard jobs for 2000 Euro a month

Money owns you of you aryans are drunk schlomos, forget it you done as a race and as a german nation.

you fcking uselss and mentally disturbed, if you close your eyes you dont know who tha fuck you are but luckily there is money it at least gives you something REAL to beleive in

>> No.12436453

The thing about this type of shit is anyones agenda is always nested within the agenda of the universe/god. The only question is are we in a reality conducive to worthwhile experience or not.

>> No.12436516
File: 3 KB, 300x417, othala.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12436450
>now how tha fuck do you win?
It starts by exposing the true nature of your people, which is working wonders. Your kind is rejected more and more. People are repulsed by you. We are reaching a critical boiling point.

>most of your fucking race believes in christianity and their leader is jesus- the king of the jews
This is why I know you're a true Jew, and almost come to respect your straightforwardness here. You're correct, Christianity is a curse and it's the main reason why most of my Aryan Brethren are suffering. They are powering your wicked, repulsive God and Messiah with all of their energy. Reciting verses that praise your people as "God's Chosen" and living a life where they believe they should kiss you on the cheek for you destroying their nations.That's why you are where you are today. Deception on mental, emotional and spiritual level.
But even here, your power is dwindling. People are waking up.

>forget it you done as a race and as a german nation.
"pls white man, don't unite as one anymore, no more shoas"
I can read you like a book because your kind is predictable. You fear us. You have to affirm to yourself and others that we are done for, but deep down, you fear what the future holds because you know we're coming to a climax of unforeseen heights, with the Aryan people uniting as one.

>but luckily there is money it at least gives you something REAL to beleive in
You're projecting. I know my inner soul, I know my Gods, I know what I am here for. You, on the other hand? You're only here to enslave and ensnare, with no higher goal. You're a disposable tool in a grander game of extraterrestrial warfare and you don't even realize it.

>> No.12436520

>>12436013
Is 0.2% enough to make me honorary?

>> No.12436522

>>12436013
No I run all that shit nigga you wont be able to find the main rothschild for a good reason they spent their last moments of their life on /x/
i still havent killed all you kikes yet, alot of you faggots suicided though but im slaughtering all of you dont go near my money computer

>> No.12436727
File: 60 KB, 768x1024, 49854797_332118667641793_8622058026796318720_o.png.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ashkies kys

>> No.12436750

>>12436053
>the jewish race won

see link below to view what you've won

https://i.imgur.com/WqW94mO.jpg