[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 134 KB, 710x698, wojack considers.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12392794 No.12392794 [Reply] [Original]

Is being rich like being in shape where you don't relate to a vast majority of people around you and thus feel different most of the time in a self alienating type of way?

>> No.12392811

>>12392794
You get neu frens that are richer or you get neu frens that are even in more shape.

>> No.12392831

yes, you treat people like shit and they dont like you but tolerate you until you dont borrow them money then they leave forever

>> No.12392834

No. Neither does being fit unless you are an autistic unlovable incel.

>> No.12392912

>>12392794
>implyign your dumb ass is going to get anywhere near "the top"
Don't worry about it. Disregard bitches, acquire currency.

>> No.12393610

No. Generally the more money I make the better my life has gotten. Specifically I feel more "free." I remember what it was like before I got profitable and I appreciate where I'm at more because of it. It's nice to be able to go on vacation almost anywhere within reason, eat anywhere, and in general I feel a lot more at peace. I don't flaunt my income/net worth so my friends and people around me just know I work hard and don't seem to ever have issues picking up a bar tab for everyone or bringing everyone on vacation. Money for me is peace of mind and a validation of my skill set more than it is nice cars and a big house. You don't need to relate to everyone around you, nor should you strive to. Find the people worth relating to and build your walls thick and high to everyone else.