[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 8 KB, 173x257, 2934698234.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12384327 No.12384327 [Reply] [Original]

Speculating and Investing are different things edition

>I'm new to the stock market, what stocks should I buy?
Before you buy anything, make a brokerage account and read investopedia articles and/or the books in the OP list. If you don't have a broker, you can't buy stocks and if you blindly buy things without understanding how the stock market works or doing any research on the individual stocks you're buying, you will lose money and it will be entirely your fault.

List of popular brokers:
https://pastebin.com/mrSchZPg

List of basic stock market terminology for newfags:
https://pastebin.com/VtnpN5iJ

Real-time market news:
https://thefly.com/index.php

Educational sites:
https://www.investopedia.com/
https://www.khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain

Free in depth technical analysis charts:
http://www.tradingview.com

Premarket Data:
https://pastebin.com/y9PRQLR3

Earnings Report Calendars:
https://biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html
https://www.earningswhispers.com/calendar

Pump and Dump Advertising:
https://stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For SVXY/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for SVXY)
https://www.investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Basic rundown on lean hogs:
http://www.theoptionsguide.com/lean-hogs-futures-buying.aspx

Biotech Catalyst Calendar:
https://www.biopharmcatalyst.com/calendars/fda-calendar

Suggested books:
https://pastebin.com/jgA5zTuC

Previous Thread >>12380100

>> No.12384354

>>12384317
I have no debt, so my risk capacity is basiaclly as high as it can go.

I have iron hands and know my decisions to be true, so i have maximum risk tolerance.

I only make about $40k a year and at age 22 and am not sure i will ever make much more compared to inflation, and i want to retire by age 40 honestly, so my risk requirement is about as high as it can go.

I also have my parents who will never let me go homeless or hungry, so i can take on more 'risk' knowing my true needs will always be taken care of. I want to make it and retire on my own, but having the safety net of them allows me to take on the risks that I currently am.

Thank you for the help sir, its making me feel stronger about my decisions.

For reference i am 25% in these 4 funds and nothing else: QQQ, SPY, QLD, SSO. so i am 1.5x leveraged at all times

>> No.12384359
File: 35 KB, 710x639, PBhalloween_6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

WSM
WHR

Load up. Pottery barn is about to enter the new cycle

>> No.12384363
File: 105 KB, 750x740, 1538423654199.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Thanks for new thread OP

Speculate.. SN hold only for a few days to 1-2weeks

Trading.. LCI hold for $15-$20

Investing... dividend payer on Dow or s&p 500.. put that shit on DRIP

Just got back from playing pool.. made an epic three bumper shot that went through MULTIPLE balls and still made it! Bar went crazy! A lot of people watching!.. also made 8 ball on break.. and also ran to the 8 from break but then scratched after making 8 in :/

>> No.12384391
File: 58 KB, 1158x631, 23423423.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12384354
>I only make about $40k a year and at age 22
You should really look into getting a better paying job anon.

>> No.12384396
File: 287 KB, 1082x695, 1546912081425.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12384363
For investing on DRIP on an index consider SPYD, and if you're comfortable with CEFs, BST

>> No.12384434

>>12384396
>For investing on DRIP on an index consider SPYD
honestly probably makes the most sense for someone that wants to be lazy and invest for a very long period of time to buy SPYD and set DRIP.. still think theres better gains to be made if you are able to pick companies specifically for DRIP

>> No.12384477

>>12384396
>>12384434
Making a portfolio of high dividend paying companies wont do well. It used to be a Wall Street fad for a while until people pointed out that buying the index and reinvesting its dividends, actually returned higher than a dividend high portfolio. Comes from the problem raised in the last thread about double taxation in the US. So you are better off buying an index ETF of the SP500 then setting that for dividend reinvestment. Your gain will primarily be from the growth of the stocks rather than the dividends.

Its amusing because its the opposite in Australia. Because we get franking credits companies pay high dividends, usually 4% to 7%, so our index growth is slower, but when you reinvest the dividends its a huge yield over time.

>> No.12384529

>>12384477
>double taxation in the US.
what? investing with DRIP causes double taxation? I won't be investing in any type of corporation.. i'll be investing in my own account..

>> No.12384537
File: 7 KB, 218x250, 1502260365712.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

i hope you bought AMD at $16
today marks the day of imminent intel and nvidia bankruptcy

>> No.12384544

>>12384477
That's literally what DRIP is, it's reinvesting dividends.
Setting an ETF on DRIP is just automatically be reinvesting
Source on double taxation, that must be an Australian thing because it's not here

>> No.12384550

>>12384529
DRIP isn't double taxed, it's just taxed as a regular dividend
https://www.investopedia.com/investing/perks-of-dividend-reinvestment-plans/

>> No.12384553

>>12384544
yeah i'm not sure what he's talking about with the double taxation... pretty sure thats if you are investing under some sort of corporation and taking funds out from the corporation.... hence the tax on the corporation and then the tax on personal income....

>> No.12384566

>>12384553
Agreed, I'm not even sure what the second thing being taxed is, it's a single dividend payment, there is nothing else to tax on an individual account.

>> No.12384582
File: 60 KB, 558x492, carolina-play-chairs-c.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Anyone get the new Pottery barn catalog? Beautiful stuff

>> No.12384586

>>12384327
goy, I

>> No.12384588

>>12384566
he might be a little confused or maybe i've been misinformed for years.

Double taxation comes when you invest in other accounts besides an individual account and pull the money out for income... So your corporation gets taxed and then you will get taxed..... that doesn't happen with individual accounts....

>> No.12384600

>>12384327
>Speculating and Investing

Correct! Some confuse this and claim the opposing strategy is unskilled or just bad in general (both sides claim this about the other). It's two completely different games.

>> No.12384605

>>12384391
yeah but i have no idea what i want to do besides something in the financial sector since i love all this investing and budgeting and such

your chart isnt too far off, i currently invest between 1000 and 1500 a month but 7% is a huge joke, i'll be at 10%+ without too much concern

>> No.12384606

Is selling puts on the S&P 500 a good strategy? Seems like you are selling boomers insurance and insurance always pays. Also ATM or OTM?

>> No.12384617

>>12384566
>>12384553
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dividend_tax#United_States
https://www.investopedia.com/investing/perks-of-dividend-reinvestment-plans/

The company is taxed on its income, which is then taxed as a cash dividend even though it is a dividend reinvestment. US DRIPs are not tax free.

>> No.12384624

>>12384537
Deluded. Intel will be on top again before Zen 3, and Rome is pretty much just a side grade compared to the servers shipping from intel 1h 2019, due to Intel specific features in xeons that help in certain workloads, and importantly, optane dimm support, allowing 512gb dimms cheaper than 128gb dram dimms. The rise of in-memory computing due to large data set workloads like AI and virtualization makes 1 cascade lake AP, or even an apache server, far superior to 2 Zen rome 64 core servers in such. Intel has little to fear for now. If micron, IBM and amd teams up to make Gen-z server platforms before Intel comes out with something similar based on its proprietary interconnect, then Intel will actually be in trouble. We'll see. I hope open protocol wins, so I'm rooting for the Gen-z consortium.

>> No.12384639

>>12384606
>puts
Not at these valuations

>> No.12384640

How come no one is mentioning Activision-Blizzard's recent drops, or any of the video game market? If Activision-Blizzard goes mobile they'll grow stronger, and other companies are looking at different ways to pop off since lootboxes' aren't the thing anymore.

The market in general is supposed to keep growing, stocks from 2012 all increased like 300% to end of 2018.

I'm thinking about putting some money in this area, cause I'm a huge video game faggot and I feel I can grasp the market. Still need to do tons of research tho.

>> No.12384651

>>12384640
>I'm a huge video game faggot and I feel I can grasp the market.

dont invest in things based on emotions or 'your passions'

its dumb, just buy index funds or blue chippers

>> No.12384653

>>12384640
>If Activision-Blizzard goes mobile they'll grow stronger
That is the complete opposite of what is happening. Their mobile games are tanking and their biggest income is still PC based. Their new Diablo which was supposed to capture the Chinese ARPG market failed before it started, no one in China wants it.

>> No.12384687

>>12384617
so you are saying that it's double taxation because the company you are investing in is getting taxed? then all dividends will be considered "double taxations" but you are only going to have to deal with your taxes.. the company will deal with their corporate taxes.

Please point out to me where it says that it's double taxation on the individual.. Double taxation comes from when you set up a corporation of your own.. invest in it and take money out.. thats a corporate account like an LLC, C-corp, S-corp, etc... not an individual account.. and then i think if you invest in a REIT the taxes get passed onto you.. i think similar to a trust where there is a "royalty"

Just because the company is you are investing in lets say KO pays taxes doesn't mean you are getting double taxed when you file your taxes... Your divi is getting taxed that one time.. and that investopedia link says you don't get taxed until you sell the shares you collected from DRIP.. didn't see the part where you get double taxed.. really not trying to be an ass here.. just really trying to understand why you think an indvidual is going to get double taxed as if they are running the investment through a coporation that they themselves or a group set up.. if you are saying it's double tax because the actual business that paid out the dividend was taxed.. thats not really what most people consider "double taxation" you are getting your dividend and you are getting taxed on that dividend once you get it.......

>> No.12384700

>>12384653
Yeah I feel they need to bolster their PC audience and tap into mobile as a side, especially for Western Audiences, Nintendo touched a little into mobile just to get its feet wet. Diablo 4 is going to be announced to save face, WoW classic is going to do well at first because of nostalgiafags, and Overwatch league is not going anywhere

>> No.12384705

>>12384687
Double taxation in this context refers to the consequences on the company and individual together, not separately, and it does impact you because the company is getting taxed and you are getting taxed in relation to the dividend. You as an individual dont get double taxed, the dividend however has been double taxed because the company pays tax on it and you also pay tax on it.

I suggest you go read this http://frankingcredits.com.au/ to get an understanding of what happens when there isn't a double taxation.

>> No.12384768

>>12384705
>the dividend however has been double taxed because the company pays tax on it and you also pay tax on it.
ok.. i understand that.. you made it sound like i will be getting double taxed... i know what the dividend is and i know how much i will be getting taxed once i receive it in an individual account.. It won't be taxed again once i take it out of my brokerage account.. I really don't care what the company does with the taxes as long as i get that set amount after they deal with their end and then i will deal with my end.

>> No.12384802
File: 138 KB, 750x750, 1423464611761.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Want to average down on my PSXP
>Gaps up
>"I'll just wait for one red day..."
>Straight green for 5 days

>> No.12384808

>>12384768
>I really don't care what the company does with the taxes as long as i get that set amount after they deal with their end and then i will deal with my end.
You're looking at this the wrong way, you own that company, what happens to it is also happening to you.

There is nothing you can do about it in this context, but its important to know whats actually happening when you get your dividend or reinvest it. That income to the company has been taxed, and is retaxed when it is passed to you.

Its the core reason why countries like Canada and Australia have high dividends since they eliminate double taxation on dividends, and countries like the US have low dividends since its more cost effective to keep the money and let the business reinvest it in itself, rather than give it back to the investor. Its important because if you go look at the grown of the index of US vs Australia you will see the US beats it by a huge margin until you calculate in dividends and see they are fairly close.

From a tax perspective in the US it is actually better to find companies that reinvest rather than pay dividends, since less capital is being wasted as tax. Of course you could also just go buy Amazon or any of the big tech stocks who pays zero tax because 'fuck the fair market we want to dominate the world'.

>> No.12384815

>>12384802
DRIP shares are offered at a discount to the market price of a share, they automatically average down your holdings for you.

>> No.12384827

>>12384802
this is why you dont try and time the market kid

just DCA and get IN the market

>> No.12384848

>>12384808
>You're looking at this the wrong way
No i'm not. I invested for the dividend. I calculate that in my return.. i don't care what they do with their taxes as long as i get the return that i calculated and I claim it on my taxes.. I'm not going to go oh fuck this dividend has been taxed already?!?! lol.. no.. i'm not... i know what i'm getting after the company does their job.. which i invested in.. its not my job to do their taxes.. it's my job to do my taxes and find good investments..

Sorry kiddo.. but i think it is you that is looking at it the wrong way.. unless you are a major share holder in a major company i really don't think you should care how the company gets taxed as long as you get the return on your principal that you originally calculated

>> No.12384854

>>12384848
>>12384815
>>12384808
also would like to add.. i'm not really a dividend investor.. i'm more of a growth investor.. not really interested at all in hunting for dividends.. just got really confused when you said we will be double taxed on the dividends we receive.

>> No.12384859

>>12384802
just buy WFT

>> No.12384860

>>12384827
I *am* in the market, I already have shares. It's just not as compelling a buy to me at the current price. Might average down on GSK instead.

>> No.12384876

>>12384860
well at least buy something all the time and never sell

thats how you make it if you buy good stuff

>> No.12384878

Does anyone actually make money on these threads? Like enough to live on?

>> No.12384902

Feels like a bull trap lately unless China deal.

Preparing for pain.

>> No.12384927

>>12384902
Loans are going to fuck our shit up senpai

>> No.12384936

>>12384878
Not unless you left crypto in Dec 2017 and entered and left stocks in October' 18

>> No.12384952

>>12384848
>No i'm not.

Did you even read the next sentence?

Quote " you own that company, what happens to it is also happening to you"

>> No.12384970

>>12384952
yes.. sorry you must be confused as to why i invest.. i invest to make money.. i don't invest to get involved with the damn company. The only thing that is happening to me is.. i get the dividend that they give out every quarter and then i go file taxes on it. Not hard to understand kid...

>> No.12384975

>>12384848
>>12384854
You're failing to grasp the consequence of that dividend, its income to the company which otherwise would be used to increase its yield but is lost to the shareholders, and hit with additional tax. That is important in understanding the long term profitability of a company. It can also tell you a lot about the future growth of a company by the presence or absence of dividends.

> it's my job to do my taxes and find good investments.
How can you expect to be a good investor, if you don't understand the consequences of the actions of companies? You're ignoring a key mechanism of dividends and the consequences that has on your company. Treating this as a situation where 'i have my dividend everything is okay' is foolish.

Either way this conversation is done, I have explained the issue and if you fail to grasp it then its your head to hang.

>> No.12384982
File: 980 KB, 305x320, 1430301043070.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12384902
I was told we were in a bear market...
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>> No.12384988

>>12384970
>i invest to make money.. i don't invest to get involved with the damn company
This may be the single worst statement ever posted on /biz/ of all time. You literally just said the antithesis of good investing.

You are speculating, not investing. You're better off in a gambling thread than on /biz/.

>> No.12384992

>>12384975
>Either way this conversation is done
yeah.. i was going to say.. you are a bit retarded anyway...

I grasp what you are saying.. really.. I do.. you are just making it way more complex then it has to be.. now enjoy the first few months of your trading career kiddo.

>> No.12385004

>>12384988
oh tell me again how much you get involved with the company and how much they care about you when you invest your $500 in a company with a market cap of 30billion+

Get real kiddo..

>> No.12385005

>>12384992
>calls others retarded
>has zero grasp on how companies work
I give you a year before you are broke

>> No.12385007

>>12384970

Please do yourself a favor and stop using those additional dots after a sentence.

>> No.12385017
File: 1.29 MB, 1280x720, 1aa.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Support Freedom & Liberty
https://youtu.be/FeNYjYA2lVg

>> No.12385022

>>12385004
It doesn't matter if you have 1 dollar or a million, the only thing that is important is the potential yield. You are literally just gambling if you don't understand the overall economic environment and grasp the fundamentals of the company you are purchasing.

Im done with you, you are literally going to lose all your money and are simply too stupid to be on /biz/ which is saying a lot.

>> No.12385043

>>12385005
funny because i've been trading for years and years and have been involved with many companies through convertable investment vehicles.. I understand very well how publicly traded companies work.. probably better than more of 90% of this thread.. i literrally have an company that deals with buying and selling debt of corporations that are publicly traded.. you have no fucking clue who you are talking to kid.. like no fucking idea.. you think you are boss status with your little robinhood account?? Pretty sure you've never had to get any legal opinion letters or rule 144 exclusions when purchasing any shares because you are peanuts to these companies.. pretty sure you've never had to deal with Transfer agents, lawyers, clearing firms, and brokers for mulitple days just to buy, convert and clear shares to get be able to actually trade them.... have you done that?? pretty sure you haven't... i have.. have you?? kys kiddo.. no go buy your little dividend stock and worry about getting double taxed on $20 lmao!!

>> No.12385051

>>12385043
This the marine copypasta of /biz/?

>> No.12385052

>>12385022
>Im done with you, you are literally going to lose all your money
so you are saying that i've been making money for over 5 years in the markets now all of a sudden i'm going to lose money because you think i don't understand dividends??

I'm not trying to argue with you.. i'm just calling you what you are... a small time fucking retard!

>> No.12385060

>>12385051
sure.. if you want it to be.. pretty sure a lot of people in this thread have no clue how any of that works though so there might be a lot of people that scratch their heads because they are still wet behind the ear

>> No.12385073

>>12385043
>>12385052

Can you call people retards after you fix your fucking retarded habit of using multiple dots after a sentence? Holy shit, and you're supposed to own a company!

>> No.12385083

>>12384640
I think their stock price has been affected by the china and tencent FUD lately but also fundamentals they're depressed some but their future outlook isn't exactly great

>> No.12385107

>>12385073
>Holy shit, and you're supposed to own a company!
you know how many fucking retarded fucking CEOs i have come across in my line of business.. not to mention lawyers.. the only ones that actually seem to be on top of their shit are the brokers and transfer agents...

Called a CEO one time.. he thought i was the COO because we happen to live in a similar area.. he went on to tell me some crazy shit like inside information shit and was like.. SO IF ANON WANTS TO BUY THIS DEBT HES GOING TO HAVE TO STEP IN NOW TO BUY IT!!.. and i was like.... ummmm... i am anon.. and he was like.. ooh.. oh.. shoot sorry....

not to mention how many times i've had lawyers fuck up big time on paperwork just to send it back and forth to 3-4 different people have it all sent back.. packeged better.... then sent again just for the paperwork to be fucked up again...

You have no clue kid... just know that most people in the world are fucking retarded.. even the ones that seem to be "smart" that are just like you and I.. they are just usually someone older and got into the position because they either went to school for it or someone put them in that position..

>> No.12385121
File: 40 KB, 640x628, 1485943301569.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12385107
>Company owner is shitposting on /biz/
Either you larping or your company is shit

>> No.12385142

>>12385121
been on 4chan long before i had the company.. got into the business due to knowing people from my childhood... my childhood friend is actually my business partner and knows most the people from family... but our associates like me more because my friend does way to many drugs

>> No.12385226

>>12385107
Go home faggot your drunk

>> No.12385231

>>12385226
and you're poor

>> No.12385238

>>12385231
Says the pajeet that can't even spell right.

>> No.12385307

>21 minute gg
"nip is t2 guys"

>> No.12385347
File: 70 KB, 380x349, 1525909371193.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

hopefully CMG flushes like I do after eating there

>> No.12385447

>>12385307
smelly dotard

>> No.12385468
File: 2.62 MB, 360x360, 1546243335825.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12385051
Nope. You are getting pure Big5Guy OC right there.

>> No.12385509
File: 8 KB, 256x256, yikes.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12385107
>>12385043

>> No.12385706

Rate my noobfolio, how fucked am I lads?

>> No.12385713
File: 351 KB, 2960x1440, Screenshot_20190109-095934.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12385706
Forgot image

>> No.12385715

>>12385713
Holy just. Did you take investment advice from smg?

>> No.12385722

>>12385713
>buying all the memestocks that are shilled here
>how fucked am i?

>> No.12385730

>>12385715
Literally on everything apart from ATVI, JD, and Baille Gifford

>> No.12385737

>>12385722
B-but smg made me believe I'll make it

>> No.12385776

You guys think PCG is a good buy now? People seem to be overreacting negatively about it. Might go up soon.

>> No.12385821

>>12385776
its going bankrupt

>> No.12385909

Still holding $200 nvda. Just go up to 170 so I can get rid of it.

>> No.12385929

fuck my pot o gold is worth less than it was yesterday

>> No.12386000
File: 909 KB, 1920x1192, amifucked.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Can somebody tell me where my numbers are wrong here? Feeling discouraged since FIRE will not be possible with these results.

I made the following assumptions:
> 6.392% return/yr (historical return of S&P500 with reinvested dividends)
> Salary is combined salary of me and my wife
> Salary Growth of 4%/yr
> 20% saving rate
> 2% safe withdrawal rate

>> No.12386001
File: 38 KB, 826x529, Untitled.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

SQQQ coming into my buy zone again. Previously my average was 13.

I'm gonna cost average my way in, but ultimately end up all in on this one.

SDOW is also on the table.

Trump's address was a big nothing burger so I fully expect the markets to go up again today.

>> No.12386010

>>12385776
Vulture buy, expect high volatility, back and forth then a flatline, the death throes of a company
If you did buy it, sell immediately once you see proft

>> No.12386011

>>12386000

1.5 million isn't that much even in 2019. Do a forward projection based on historical inflation rates to see how much your money is going to be worth.

I don't think it'd be much.

>> No.12386019

>>12386011

This is already adjusted for inflation using CPI by using the CPI adjusted SPX return.

>> No.12386034

>>12386019

Ah fair enough.

To be honest your savings rate is dog shit. Cut costs more effectively so you can save and invest more.

>> No.12386097

>>12386034

Thanks for your input buddy

>> No.12386302

NQ looks sickly. Open down then up?

>> No.12386317

>bought NVDA @ 220

How long will I be holding these bags?

>> No.12386385
File: 84 KB, 660x518, Graph-2-5.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

AMRN is our hero! Look at the Profit estimated. Then you got the potential buyout offer to factor into as well.

>> No.12386428
File: 132 KB, 1200x800, 1546981019899.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12386317
This is what the buy and hold meme does to people. You should have cut your losses a long time ago.

>> No.12386443

>>12384992
That guy tried to educate you on a very real phenomenon of double taxation in the US and the opposite situation with franking credits in Aus and honestly you're just embarrassing yourself with these comments.

He was more patient that I would have been.

Understand this- in Australia if a company is taxed at 30% and I am personally taxed at 20% then my tax has been PAID I get a CREDIT for the extra 10% that the company paid on my behalf. Old fellas in Aus on low tax brackets can literally get a cheque in the mail from the tax department along with their dividends

You should try reading and learning from people who are clearly more educated than you, like that anon you were talking to earlier

>> No.12386454

>>12386428
>buy high sell low

>> No.12386459

>>12386385
>amrn says amrn are going to make lots of money
great

>> No.12386529

>>12386000
Where are you deriving your "passive income" from? If you're trying to live off your investments, a 2% dividend yield won't cut it.

>> No.12386540

Farmer fag here. Anyone have thoughts on zcu'19 for the coming months?

>> No.12386590
File: 437 KB, 541x538, 1481659393813.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12386529
it can depending on expenses, and what 2% actually is
2% of a billion dollars is quite easy to live off of, 2% of 2$ is not

>>12384363
its a magical feeling to make the 8 ball on break isnt it? even moreso if its in a game for money

>>12384537
thats the plan, either sell AMD at open, or sell AMD when their CES presentation begins today

>>12384640
>>The market in general is supposed to keep growing, stocks from 2012 all increased like 300% to end of 2018.
many have talked about it, because its hemmoraging money

>I'm thinking about putting some money in this area, cause I'm a huge video game faggot and I feel I can grasp the market. Still need to do tons of research tho.
if you are really a videogame fan, how can you possibly think that the market is doing well?
the parallels to the gaming crash in the 1980's is overwhelming at this point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAJRw4flK40&t=1m

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8APwHQUHwY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYnbHfwbPQw

game budgets are overblown so it takes years to make a game, and games are oversaturated and bland at this point, and sales are decreasing proportional to their consumer base

the consumer ill-will is rising across the board, and people are getting pissed, while major companies try harder and harder to ignore criticisms

>> No.12386615

>>12384640
I don't really trade video games since institutions definitely don't have a rational perspective on that industry, and I hardly play them anymore. That being said, ATVI's ER should be interesting...they opened preorders for wc3 remastered, and that should inflate it a bit like BFA did in the summer.

Still video games trade at a very high PE and are at the whims of retards (TTWO dumped a few weeks back more than the general market because some fag said their monetization system wasn't good enough in RDR2).

>> No.12386636

>everyone is pessimistic about the market
>"""bulltrap"""
>loans will fuck us up
and I forgot I'm in an imageboard website full of idiots.

>> No.12386666

>>12386636
Dude the crisis at the boarder is going to cost more American lives than the entirety of the Vietnam war. Look at what happened to the market in 1969 when Vietnam was at its peak. It's going to be like that but worse. You guys must not have heard the same speech I did last night. This is terrible. Stock up on gold, guns, ammo, and bibles.

>> No.12386678
File: 40 KB, 519x447, 1546998954200.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12386666
checked and confirmed

>> No.12386683

>>12386666
Unchecked and Filtered

>> No.12386687
File: 415 KB, 488x519, proxy.duckduckgo.com.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12386666
>crisis at the boarder is going to cost more American lives than the entirety of the Vietnam war

>> No.12386708

>>12386666
Hail satan

>> No.12386727
File: 49 KB, 901x595, 1546955372464.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Where is Corona anon? He is getting JUST right now.

>> No.12386735
File: 60 KB, 638x450, 7EB480D2-9351-4EA2-B2A0-0AFA2F28CC65.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12386666
>theviolencehasescalated.jpeg
It’s already a war zone down there anyway. I have a few friends in the military that spent time down there. They claim there’s a shooting everyday at least.
You’d also be shocked at the amount of ex military working for private security contractors who are hired by the landowners.
It’s been Vietnam 2 for a while now.

>> No.12386751

THE COMMIES AND ILLEGALS ARE OVER RUNNING US!!!! OUR DOLLAR IS TANKING RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!

>> No.12386786

>>12386001
is there any disadvantage to cost average a leveraged etf?

>> No.12386804

>>12386786
Less gains

>> No.12386829

>>12384640

>if they go mobile, they’ll grow stronger

Is this an out of season April Fool’s joke?

>> No.12386869

>>12386615

Is that why TTWO dropped? Fucking hell...I came into stocks with a passion in video games too and RDR2 is one of the greatest games released of all time, but the stock plummeted. I’m hoping when they have to give extra room to fit their earnings in the financial chart it’ll pop again, but I have stayed away from game stocks since then.

>> No.12386945

>>12386869
https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2018/12/01/red-dead-online-could-lose-rockstar-a-billion-dollars-if-it-doesnt-fix-its-economy-quickly

>> No.12386964

>>12386945
How can they lose a billion dollars if the game is a one-time payment?

>> No.12386983

>>12386964
in potential earnings I assume.

>> No.12386987
File: 9 KB, 200x200, 1532753213193.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It's gonna open soon!!!!

>> No.12386997
File: 11 KB, 200x200, 1541308796524.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12386987

>> No.12387031

Rumors of bobos demise were greatly exaggerated

>> No.12387044

Other day of banks buying up bear's float.

>> No.12387070

Lets get out there and make some fucking money!

>> No.12387090
File: 1.75 MB, 259x259, Don Draper Laughing 1.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

mfw look at the numbers for LCI and all of those that bought into the climb on Tuesday.

>> No.12387091
File: 139 KB, 1440x2560, Screenshot_20190109-093342.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>lose $20 in less than a minute at 9:30
Every
Single
Day

>> No.12387092
File: 95 KB, 866x900, 1516371879349.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12384992
god its embarassing how clueless you are

>> No.12387094

Bezos and wife getting divorced. I wonder how much she'll get.

>> No.12387098

>>12387091
Uhh, how are you losing money in a bull market?

>> No.12387121

GDX MOON MISSION IS A GO!!!!

>> No.12387122
File: 5 KB, 502x460, 1535913347221.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12387091
muh 20 dollers. what are these lunchmoney portfolios here? isnt this supposed to be a "business/economics" board? Why is everyone poor here then

>> No.12387126

>>12384553
>>12384566
this is the double taxation, at both the corporate level and the individual level - not twice at the individual level.

the cash the firm uses to pay dividends has already been subject to the corporate tax (tax1), and then you're going to get taxed (tax2) just for the firm to give you that cash which is already yours (but being held within the firm)

>> No.12387127

>>12387122
>what are these lunchmoney portfolios here

post yours

>> No.12387134
File: 143 KB, 1440x2560, Screenshot_20190109-093859.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12387098
>Implying implications
Also what's make today a bull market? Market hasn't even been open for 10 minutes yet

>>12387122
>Much big money no proofs
If everyone on here is so poor, then why are you even here?

>> No.12387136

Buy Snap puts before it’s too late

>> No.12387155

>>12387090
Fug

LCIguy I trusted you, shilling memestocks, my own damn fault

"20 here we come" 20 when??

>> No.12387156

>>12387134
The fact that the banks rejected the recession.

>> No.12387179

>>12387155
still holding for $20..

Fall for the anonymous FUD poster if you'd like.. I'm not...

>> No.12387180

>>12384640
For what it's worth, I bought in for ~50k when it was around 70, and got out at ~47 moving the money into TSLA. I don't see a quick recovery in sight, quite frankly.

>>12386829

This guy basically doomed them for the very near future. It's just another drop in the bucket of failures. Now they come out and say Soldier 76 is gay FOR NO REASON. They're just floundering around trying to get attention because they're bleeding support. Does anyone even care about WoW at this point? Destiny? Hearthstone is way off it's peak. Active development ceasing on HOTS? Then they push out a Diablo mobile game instead of Diablo 4? Sorry. I'll take my loss and say that's why you hedge your bets.

>> No.12387186
File: 21 KB, 776x409, 12341234.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12387134
I see you too are building the staircase of Chad.

>> No.12387189
File: 72 KB, 334x223, DRYS nasdaq listed.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12387155
>buying after the pump
your doing it wrong

>> No.12387199

>>12387156
Did they? Only read JP Morgan guy rejected it

>> No.12387203
File: 66 KB, 1440x1416, 1543724427922.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Bears BTFO once again. they had their fun and are now going back to their caves.

>> No.12387205 [DELETED] 
File: 156 KB, 1440x2560, Screenshot_20190109-094821.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12387186
I think my staircase is broken fellow green ID poster

>> No.12387214
File: 235 KB, 624x557, 1545980937842.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

BEAR SQUAD WHERE WE @?
TODAY'S THE DAY WE HEAD BACK TO THE LOWS

>> No.12387227

>>12384687
>Please point out to me where it says that it's double taxation on the individual

it's not. when people refer to double taxation it's not a tax at the same level (e.g. individual), it's the internal revenue code's design that the corporate form taxes both the firm itself and the firm's owner.

easy example is consider that you own $2M worth of land but acquired it for $1M. if you sold that land as an individual, you alone would face taxes on your $1M gain. however, if you were investing in a young corporation, and you gave them that $2M fair value of land in exchange for shares in the firm, then not only will the cost basis of your shares be such that if you sold them immediately you'd face taxes on a $1M gain, but the corporation inherits your cost basis on the land, so if they decide to sell the $2M in land to get cash, they too would face tax on $1M gains. simply by entering into the corporate form, the government now taxes the $1M gain to both the individual shareholder and the corporation instead of just to the single entity which owns the land

>> No.12387230

>>12386666
Fucking ClownExtraordinaire

>> No.12387232

>>12387155
>>12387090
I'm neutral on LCI, but it went up 32% in a week on no news
It's pretty obvious that it would have to cool down at some point

>> No.12387237

When do we start the massive shorting boys?

>> No.12387245

>>12387232
1.21 million average volume = PND is easy

>> No.12387253
File: 172 KB, 1196x651, 12341234.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

fuck the RSI hit my sell signal, but I'm feeling too greedy to let these cheapies go.

>> No.12387258

>>12387237
Never. Indexes are rigged and it works.

>> No.12387259

>>12387232
That shit will drop back to $5.

>>12387237
>When do we start the massive shorting boys?

Now. Durr

>> No.12387270

>>12387179
It was blind to retrace - maybe as low as 6.4 then watch it jump to $8 next week.

>> No.12387271

Someone please convince me not to FOMO into AMD right now

>> No.12387273
File: 981 KB, 3000x2000, 170321-bullfighter-romero-mexico-feature.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12387214
wrong again

>> No.12387274

>>12387258
If they are so rigged why did it crash?

>>12387259
Thinking about some Apple puts

>> No.12387281

>>12387274
Because people were afraid that it would crash, so they hedged by selling indexes. But, the banks are buying the people's indexes... So, this suggests that we're still dancing.

>> No.12387285

What the fuck happened to SNAP?

>> No.12387290

>>12387273
K

>> No.12387299
File: 246 KB, 750x693, 936F856F-35A8-41F1-813E-43C2773D6C77.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I bought constellation brands on Monday. I’m sad now.

>> No.12387304

HOV looking good when it hits .75. Gib cheapies.

>> No.12387306

>>12387299
Wew man, what happened they close down a factory or something?

>> No.12387315
File: 135 KB, 1200x1807, the_not_so_intelligent_investor.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12384327
>he didn't know about the real version

>> No.12387322

>>12386666
>Stock up on gold, guns, ammo, and bibles.
I first misread that as gold, guns, ammo, and bitches, kek.

>> No.12387323

>>12387259
>That shit will drop back to $5.
awesome.. i'd buy so much!

>> No.12387324

Right now, it's a bear trap. Bankers are catching bears and doomers in disbelief that they are actually buying up their bags.

>> No.12387325

>>12387180
Tfw didn't buy into TSLA @ 250 few months back

>> No.12387333

why are there no frogs turned into bulls images

>> No.12387337
File: 49 KB, 300x274, Golden Bull.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12387324
>Right now, it's a bear trap

Got money to spend, looking to buy buy buy. So keep going pushing bears. It's a fire sale.

>>12387333

>> No.12387356

>>12387253
>default parameters
I see you are a man of culture as well.

>> No.12387361

>>12387271
There are people still waiting on their $30 AMD bags anon...

>> No.12387362
File: 328 KB, 1434x807, TQQQ 01092019 1m.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>Dat chop

delicious

>> No.12387364
File: 50 KB, 385x201, y4iaa8z1l9221.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

gonna wait for some morning blood and then buy calls on apple

genius plan lads?

>> No.12387376

>>12387364
They just cut their projections for iphone sales, read it on yahoo finance

>> No.12387377

>>12387285
nothing. it was always a shit company executing a scam ipo.

just look at the glassdoor reviews loooooool

>> No.12387384

>>12387376
who cares ford went up 50 cents after issuing a recall THE MARKET IS GREEN BABY

>> No.12387398

>>12387377
I know that, but such a large drop with so much volume on no news.

>> No.12387405

>>12387364
>genius plan lads?

Yes, FBN was showing this morning in that Apple is not going with 5G on older models. If you want 5G, have to trade in your phone for a new one at a charge of 1k+

My Samsung S8 Active is already running 5G.

Apple about to get BTFO

>> No.12387407
File: 73 KB, 599x768, cDBzos593N8O2p7Tc0GdvKI65m0NGXRshs8U_9b6nWU.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12387384
yep. it's a bowser market

>> No.12387419

>>12387384
i'm selling out of my ford, NBR, and GE positions slowly today -
either I can buy them a bit cheaper soon or not

>> No.12387428
File: 231 KB, 900x1200, sneaky1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12387405
Consumers are idiots who grasp at straws for reasons to buy a new phone.

> watching FBN
> watching a political entertainment channel to learn about the markets

>> No.12387430

>>12387199
Jpm, Citibank, goldman, boa, bank of Canada, and so on are buying.

>> No.12387435

>>12387428
FBN is pretty apolitical

>> No.12387436

>>12387428
imagine getting dividends from that pizza boy

>> No.12387441

Anyone got link to the drive?

>> No.12387444
File: 14 KB, 231x218, NBR Moon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12387419
NBR going to 5.5-6.

>> No.12387445

>>12387428
nothing wrong with FBN, its wayyyyy better than CNBC

>> No.12387449

>>12387121
Never seen markets and GDX pump together. One of these is about to dump

>> No.12387450

>>12387428
>pineapple on pizza

inexcusable

>> No.12387451

where is that shorted the bottom lmao guy

>> No.12387454
File: 327 KB, 699x1444, now its your turn bowsette.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12387407
fun!

>>12387419
when is ford's next exdiv date? might be cheapies season soon

>> No.12387459

>he shorted the bottom

>> No.12387467
File: 75 KB, 750x1334, EDFAC007-2C33-4856-810F-4CCA9AA3A90F.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Guys I’m panicking so I sell or keep holding this call.

>> No.12387470 [DELETED] 
File: 210 KB, 500x500, Yoko.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12387441
kinda early in a thread for it, but here

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rq9DS_rEFIy8JrEeiDDqRhrviAy0Nnqj

>> No.12387471

>>12387435
Really? Varney is basically the Trump fellatio hour.

>>12387445
Watch bloomberg

>>12387436
My position on that pizza boy is long that's for sure

>> No.12387476
File: 21 KB, 423x245, dividends-monopoly-man.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

THREADLY REMINDER THAT DIVIDENDS ARE YOUR FREN

>> No.12387477

>>12387450
best pizza is all veggie... meat on pizza is for barbarians

>> No.12387481

>>12387467
I'd sell it, but it depends on how much risk you want to take.

>> No.12387483

>>12387471
Never heard of bloomberg, it's a channel or show?

>> No.12387487
File: 11 KB, 500x276, Billy madison.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12387428
>Pineapple and Pepperoni

What the fuck is wrong with you?

>> No.12387489

>>12387467
no one ever went broke taking a profit

>> No.12387493
File: 166 KB, 900x1200, sneaky3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12387483
Channel

>> No.12387496

>>12387471
I mean for the most part it's a CNBC clone, you'll always have a couple commentators that are biased. Compared the to any mainstream news network, including Fox News, I'd say FBN is pretty apolitical.

>> No.12387497
File: 27 KB, 274x406, 12341234.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12387449
Show me your bear face!

>> No.12387500

>>12387405
>not going with 5G in older models

don't the phones need a chip capable of handling 5G, which is why intel and other companies are making them right now? therefore no current phones, regardless of apple, should be able to handle 5G if i'm not mistaken

>> No.12387504
File: 1.92 MB, 800x1200, 1467048917142.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12387489
Wise words.

>> No.12387506

>>12387496
Wrong. Bloomberg actually put people from banking industry on their shows. If you want to be a millionaire, watch Bloomberg.

>> No.12387507

>>12387493
Still remember when he had a dildo in the background of his stream. We should have known then

>> No.12387517

SESN on sale boys

>> No.12387520

>>12387306
I’m sure it involves the Jews somehow

>> No.12387525
File: 448 KB, 2048x1365, detroitstyledeepdishpizza1[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12387477
>not pepperoni, bacon, triple onions, and garlic crust

or

>not a "garbage pizza" (every single item they have)

or

>not pepperoni, black and green olives, and onions

vegetarian pizza doesnt have enough protein% per serving on their own, unless you have an extra meaty sauce (which would make it non-vegetarian anyways)

next youll be saying you like new york style "pizza"

>> No.12387535

>>12387525
meat on pizza is for barbarians

>> No.12387542

>>12387525
New York Style pizza is the only kind worth having. Sausage, Onion and Hot oil

>> No.12387544

>>12387405
>My Samsung S8 Active is already running 5G

Hate to break it to you, but that was just a marketing ploy by AT&T.

>> No.12387549

>>12387506
I was talking about FBN silly

>> No.12387552

>>12387525
this looks like lasagna

>> No.12387559
File: 867 KB, 750x830, Wire 2018-12-13 at 17.59.56.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12387517
bought 50 shares. let's get this bread

>> No.12387560
File: 66 KB, 1280x560, 1546726721923.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12386727
>Where is Corona anon? He is getting JUST right now.

That'd be me. I got stopped out. No big deal as that was not a large position. Pretty funny that Canopy Growth, a cited part of the reason for STZ's weak quarter, is up about 6% today.

Overall i'm in the green today despite STZ dropping the ball.

>> No.12387573
File: 167 KB, 715x1079, P I Z Z A.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12387525
Chicken, artichoke hearts, and fresh basil pls

>> No.12387582

>>12387573
You put flowers on your pizza? That's almost as bad as pineapple man.

>> No.12387583
File: 668 KB, 1439x1053, Cross.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12387477
Degenerate.

>> No.12387586
File: 187 KB, 1200x842, proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12386997
>not a "garbage pizza" (every single item they have)
sounds like a poor mans munchiebox to me

>> No.12387587

>>12387525
Anchovy and caper is the patrician choice, and drizzle some of that hot oil on there.

>> No.12387592

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>> No.12387597

Banks were buying the dip you say? Picking up XLF puts.

>> No.12387599

>>12387544
>>12387405
Forgot link

https://www.theverge.com/2019/1/7/18172355/att-fake-5g-logo-rolling-out-samsung-lg

>> No.12387602

>>12387583
just remember to look at who buys an all meat pizza.. overgrown man children... or.. fat girls..

>> No.12387603

>>12387586
that is disgusting what sort of person eats garbage like this

>> No.12387605

>>12387517
Is this another memstock or should I get in on this

I feel like this is LCI all over again

>> No.12387612

>>12387525
Bacon, pineapple, onions and yellow bell peppers

>> No.12387613
File: 238 KB, 604x800, 1541755401869.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12387602
You don't like fat girls ?

>> No.12387616

>>12387587
>>12387573
that actually sounds really good.. i'll have chicken when it comes to something like that

>> No.12387621

hot action on wti
low low rsi

>> No.12387622

>>12387559
Source on that slampig?

>> No.12387626
File: 35 KB, 550x309, bd-s-mongolian-grill[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12387487
sweet and savory is good, as long as you have more than just pineapple

protip: when you go to mongolian BBQ, put a bunch of pineapples at the bottom, so your meat comes out extra sweet (you dont need to eat them though)

>>12387535
historically accurate italian pizza is just bread and whatever leftovers are lying around, tomato sauce was a columbian exchange ingredient, romans didnt even know what a tomato was

everything else is technically "barbarian" pizza

>>12387542
>new york stlyle "pizza"
may aswell just eat a paper plate with sauce and cheese on it

>>12387573
sounds alright, but wheres the spice? chicken is not a good base meat for pizza, but it is an alright topping if you have some other kind of spiced meat on it

also, are you ready for the full blood moon durring earnings week?

>>12387586
depends on what pizzeria you get it from, needs to have thick crust and cheese

proper garbage pizza is huge, cut into squares (while the pizza is a circle), has two layers of cheese because toppings are so thick, and toppings are twice as thick as the crust

>>12387612
yellow bell peppers whole are better for a palate cleanser between each slice tbqh
they are good on a pizza too though

>> No.12387629

>>12387517
Just went all in, see you at the moon buddy.

>> No.12387630

>>12387602
Depends where your ordering, I don't trust Pizza Hut or any fast food pizza with anything but pepperoni

>> No.12387633
File: 47 KB, 346x346, 1541189098679.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12387602
faggot alert!

>> No.12387634

>>12387605
>I feel like this is LCI all over again
how so?

>>12387613
>You don't like fat girls ?
No. I don't like majority of fat people desu.. they way i look at it... They don't respect themselves enough to take care of their health... what makes you think they're going to respect you?? plus fat girls are usually very rude and always in the way

>> No.12387638
File: 101 KB, 768x1024, green4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12387622
some lolcow model idk my wife sent it to me

>> No.12387641
File: 32 KB, 711x665, zawa.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12387629
>>12387517

>> No.12387645

>>12387602
>>12387613
Or over grown man children???

>> No.12387649

>>12387525
>vegetarian pizza doesnt have enough protein% per serving on their own
Depends. It's possible to mix in some higher protein flours like onions or chickpea flower in the bottom. You can also put high protein toppings on like tempeh, dried firm tofu or any number of textured vegetable protein derived products.

Most of the protein in non-vegan pizza comes from the cheese. The amount of meat on pizza isn't enough to matter that much when it comes to protein per calorie.

It is definitely easier (and with higher potential) to make a higher protein to fat+carb ratio pizza when one has meat toppings, though, but only with lean meats like chicken and very lean ground pork meat. For example salami is so high fat you might as well just add more cheese and get the same result.

The real challenge with "low protein pizza" comes if one does not have real cheese on it (vegan pizza), because afaik, most cheese similar solutions that are vegan are no or low protein. Vegetarian pizza with real cheese is pretty close to the average pizza with meat on protein/calorie ratio.

>> No.12387652

So some oil and gas stocks are getting some pops... why not MNGA? Looks like YUMA might be a good speculation play... still have SN in play

>> No.12387654

>>12387613
I like fat girls. My shrink says it stems from food security issues i had as a kid.

>> No.12387664

>>12387641
The Madman

>> No.12387666

>>12387649
this may be the most well thought out post ever in this general

>> No.12387667
File: 38 KB, 500x487, 1526329689945.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12387649
>>12387525

Why even worry about protein intake when you're eating pizza. Pizza is a sometimes food.

>> No.12387672
File: 2 KB, 125x113, 1546983902316s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

SPY getting fucked

>> No.12387680

>>12387645
>Or over grown man children???
yeah.. the kind that are around 30 years old that still cut the crust off their peanut butter and jelly.. mommy still washes their clothes and they work some dead end job talking about high school every chance they get.

>> No.12387689

>>12387477
Best pizza is with white sauce, chicken, bacon, and spinach

>> No.12387691
File: 45 KB, 551x771, 1546647346037.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12387672
Bullfags seriously thought we wouldn't retest the lows

>> No.12387692

>>12387672
No, zoom out. This is normal volatility.

>> No.12387696

Currently holding put contracts on XLE, XLF, SPY, QQQ. Calls on VXX, and GDX. Fuck this market, fuck it right up its stupid fucking ass.

>> No.12387697

>>12387672
Looks like we are resuming the crash

>> No.12387702

>>12387641
Based and bladder cancer pilled

>> No.12387709

>>12387689
yeah white sauce pizza is fire

>> No.12387714
File: 1.10 MB, 964x1200, 1532470093102.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12387672
gonna buy @ 250

>> No.12387716

Bear delusion, the market drops 0.5% and we're dumping everything? HAHAHAHA.

>> No.12387718

>>12387689
Yeah and extra garlic on that.

>> No.12387727
File: 33 KB, 550x770, 1546647346037_1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12387691
Hahahahahhahahahahaha

>> No.12387728

thinking of buying 83 shares of LGF-A, what is SMG thoughts on that

>> No.12387729

Bull are getting absolutely rekt

>> No.12387733
File: 35 KB, 600x420, fritz springmeier isnt telling the truth.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12387626
I hit almost all pizzas with cracked red pepper, but I'm aware that's kind of the simpleton's solution. Maybe some bagna couda could improve the situation? And yes I'm ready, just like last July. I think we talked about that then as well!
Also SPY better not fucking break 256. R-resistance incoming

>> No.12387736
File: 216 KB, 1000x1000, 1546694552813.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12387729
0% this month.

>> No.12387764
File: 270 KB, 1280x853, Qt's Eating McD's.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12387649
true the cheese does matter the most, but heavy meat toppings can tip the scales

>caring about fat content

if everything you eat is lowfat or fatfree then you can enjoy your rabbit starvation

also you do realize fat in food needs to be broken down then remade into body fat right? it doesnt magically become fat in your body strait from your mouth

and a cheese only pizza, with enough cheese to offset any protein imbalance, means that you are better off eating just cheese on its own anyways

>>12387654
for me it comes from my own eating disorders, and the fact that many fat girls were ugly in highschool, so they make love like an ugly girl (do anything to please you, instead of deadfish like girls who have been hot their whole life)

plus you can be a lot more rough with fat bottom girls

extra obese is gross though, she should be able to see her feet when she looks down, and fit in a regular sized seat (in an airplane, car, ectera)

plus slightly round girls know how to have fun and be comfy without giving a fuck (although obese gals do tend to be overopionated and entitled, while fit can be critical of your own faults, in my experience)

>>12387667
>Pizza is a sometimes food.
because of all of the different varieties, it doesnt have to be

>>12387729
DIA is doing ok relatively speaking

holy shit though SPY and QQQ are getting a spanking now

>>12387733
cracked red peppers is incredible for leftovers, but not all fresh pizza needs it ( but it does help 9/10 times)

>> No.12387768
File: 249 KB, 1200x972, 1545540985735.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12387714
IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO GO BACK UP YET REE

>> No.12387796
File: 843 KB, 704x1448, Wire 2018-12-24 at 15.37.59.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12387764
Fuck I just want a harem of fat qts and skinny traps is it too much to ask. How many billions do I need?

>> No.12387815

Who /fomo/ amd here? CES keynote in one hour.

>> No.12387821
File: 1.81 MB, 400x400, implying you wont check this 3.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12387796
is there a library with her shit? she's ticking the right thickness box man

>> No.12387822

>>12387450
>the faggot doesn't like ananas pizza
color me surprised

>> No.12387831

>>12387689
I swore by domino's chicken alfredo pizza in college. Shit was cash

>> No.12387838

>>12387831
Dominos is great

>> No.12387844

>>12387764
Sorry I know this is biz but what the fuck? Fat doesn't make you fat, carbs make you fat. Get a clue

>> No.12387848

>>12387844
THEN WHY DO THEY CALL IT FAT

>> No.12387850

I went bearmode and now i'm getting murdered. Stupid black guy with the cigar got me to fomo to the short side.

>> No.12387853
File: 49 KB, 528x384, 1289767073512.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12387796
>face down, ass up

But her ass is clearly also down. God, women are so fucking retarded

>> No.12387854

>>12387822
The pineapple completely overwhelms everything else on the pizza
Shit tier

>> No.12387855
File: 49 KB, 500x666, 1536007483595.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12387844
fat makes my dick fat

>> No.12387857

What are your guys S&P price predictions for the end of the year?

I got 1800

>> No.12387868

>>12387857

>> No.12387870
File: 63 KB, 638x479, major-molecule-properties-2-638[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12387844
i was arguing for literally the exact same thing

>>12387848
because edible fats are long chains of lipids, just like the fat in your body

but your body creates all fats you have, it doesnt transport fat directly from food to your body

fat you eat gets broken down, then your body uses different compounds from your extra caloric intake (fat or otherwise) to build fatty tissue in your body

>>12387857
dip in late january, crash when brexit happens, then rally into Q4

>> No.12387874
File: 128 KB, 1139x1125, 1546994436298.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12387815
Mommy Su WILL deliver

>> No.12387896

>>12387870
Yes but primary energy source is glucose, broken down from carbs. The process of breaking down fats isnt efficient for the body. It's why keto diets are great for losing fat content. You cut the carbs so the body starts utilizing stored energy (fat)

>> No.12387912
File: 253 KB, 1414x1407, 6ef7d61.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

CZR

>> No.12387918
File: 1.08 MB, 964x912, proxy.duckduckgo.com.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>want to brag about my meme stock doing well
>don't want to get bogged

>> No.12387919

>>12387796
Now thats a slampig

>> No.12387921

>>12387918
It's too late. We're crashing it now

>> No.12387924

>>12387870
can you post more about your insights into fat women and your desires for them

>> No.12387926

I'm getting pretty sick of this banker manipulated market

>> No.12387931
File: 42 KB, 750x741, 1530903466126.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12387926
then sell your bags. we'll keep making money.

>> No.12387947
File: 2.11 MB, 430x415, 1544029728038.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12387924
i could, but thats a bit off-topic for a stock market thread

>>12387918
just give us the first letter?

>>12387926
then hedge your bets with some bear ETF's?

>>12387921
>crashing
this is just regular interday noise

trust me, youll know when it really is crashing

>> No.12387955

>>12387896
AKSHUALLY, if you go into ketogenesis your body breaks down fat instead of glucose and provides more energy to the body. its just getting there that's the difficult part. most people will never get into keto in their entire life based on their diet

>> No.12387963
File: 56 KB, 1280x720, proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12387921
>tfw it literally started to turn back the second I posted
damn my hubris
>>12387947
too late now it's CGA

>> No.12387966

Let's go TQQQ

>> No.12388056
File: 26 KB, 276x374, 12341234.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12387966
Only one can win. I wish you the absolute worst luck with your TQQQ.

>> No.12388063
File: 22 KB, 400x400, 1546710142182.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>mfw amd calls

Have fun with your meme stocks I'm going to the moon

>> No.12388073

GALT back down to $4 when?

>> No.12388076

>>12388063
AMD is a trash company worth exactly 0 dollars per share

>> No.12388078

>>12388063
>Implying AMD isn't a meme stock
AMD is Soros' pump and dump whore.

>> No.12388080

>>12388076
>five rupees have been deposited into your bank account

>> No.12388088

>>12388073
Cmon it needs to go up

>mfw I bought high

>> No.12388089

>>12388056
it takes few minutes for banks to earn enough to buy you out.

>> No.12388094

>>12387559
You are a sad man.

>> No.12388098

>>12388078
AMD hitting 30, believe lad

>> No.12388101

>>12388080
pajeets don't fud. pajeets only shill. you're the pajeet, he's the jew. jews will pretend they are convinced a stock is dogshit as they short and then buy massively at the bottom.
See: Half if not more of financial analysts.

>> No.12388105
File: 292 KB, 1280x720, tumblr_n02k1tJPi21sfatt4o1_1280.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12387214
sorry bud. I am bearish for the next year but now is not the time. Need to trust the tape and not my bias. The market wants to go up.

>> No.12388114

>>12388080
you can keep your money

>> No.12388137

>>12388098
I sold last time it hit 30. It may very well hit 40 this time because the outlook is better. I'm just wary that it may suddenly dump, because the fundamentals don't support even 20USD in shareprice. It's all speculation on them more than 5x'ing their earnings. This won't happen before the stock starts going sideways and people decide to take a dump and take profits again, and the stock might not recover before Intel is on top again (which should be before Zen 3 given they got active interposer with integrated IO to work and have good yield on small chips on 10nm (which would allow a superior chiplets server chip over Rome). Arm servers will also creep in more and more, and perhaps even MIPS.

>> No.12388145

Am I a degenerate for putting everything into 4 stocks and not an ETF?
Apple, Goog, Ford, Proctor and Gamble.

>>12387477
Correct.

>> No.12388158

>>12388145
Why did you pick those 4 stocks, if you don't mind me asking?

Outlook for Apple looks bad, imo

>> No.12388169

>>12388089
I'm not for sale!

>> No.12388177

>>12388169
Your money apparently are though. Keep these puts open good goy!

>> No.12388195
File: 44 KB, 640x480, 20170412095253!Asuka_Soryu.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12387844
this is totally false and a market pitch by meat industry. just have some common sense and compare meat head vs. vegan diet look life spans, heart disease rates etc etc.

dr aktins one of the mainstream marketers of original keto diet died himself of a heart attack, obese and suffered severe bloggage of arteries. a man did as she spoke

>>12387955
ketogenesis in medical world is a state body is so ill you lose appetite. very dangerous and most lose only waterweight with these kind of fad diets

>> No.12388199

>>12388177
Will do! Thanks!

>> No.12388201

>>12388158

Low PE for Ford and Apple after getting beat down this year.
Proctor and gamble a boring safe stock, picked over unilever because brexit.
Google was less about the price than about the moat, and I like all the moonshots it has (AI, self-driving)

>> No.12388211

>>12388195
[Citations Needed]

>> No.12388232

test

>> No.12388234

All y'all had your chance to exit. Bogs just switched the bots to sell. Fasten your seat belts we're going to hit this thing hard.

>> No.12388237

>>12388211
just fact check. it's fucking easy. use your brain and google. if you're expecting people to throw you sources for easily checkable information on a ugandan pinata fingerer forum, check yourself.

>> No.12388256

>>12388195
Ketosis*

Ketosis occurs when the body doesn't get enough glucose from carbohydrates, so it breaks stored fats down into ketone bodies to form the rest of the glucose it needs
The part about it being less efficient than getting glucose from carbohydrates and it being easier to lose weight because of that is right, though

>> No.12388258

>>12388195
yea but fat being the evil is propaganda by the sugar industry. TLDR eat what you like because unless you're a top 1% athlete it doesn't fucking matter

>> No.12388263

>>12386735
I used to live in a city in south texas back when there was much more illegal immigration over the border, it was a pretty calm and quaint place. My Aunt, who is white, recently moved away from her home there, the reason being republicans, not illegal immigrants. Beto O'Rouke won the vote among native texans for a reason.

>> No.12388264

>>12388201
thanks for the info, gl

>> No.12388265
File: 54 KB, 551x771, 15453123213.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Bearfags back on suicide watch. 1-800-273-TALK (8255) LMAO

>> No.12388266

>>12388256
Never mind, they're essentially different names for the same thing, according to google

>> No.12388267

>>12388195
did i mean kitosis? sorry, not a medical person, in the legal field. either way, the only tried and true way of losing weight quick is getting the stomach flu. i lost 8 lbs in 3 days.

>> No.12388276

>>12388234
>All y'all had your chance to exit. Bogs just switched the bots to sell. Fasten your seat belts we're going to hit this thing hard.

Wish that were true
I'm BBB for real

>> No.12388280

>>12388234
If we go below 258.04...

>> No.12388283
File: 16 KB, 288x325, demoralized.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12385713
>He doesn't use biz as a contrarian indicator
RIP

>> No.12388286

>>12385052
>i've been making money for over 5 years
Not hard to make money in stocks the last five years on average, except for 2018.

What were your returns for last year?

>> No.12388301

>>12388263
commies have a weird way of stating the complete opposite of what is true and claiming it as fact

just because your aunt was a commie cunt doesn't mean that everyone else things illegal immigration is a benefit. its not. its a 100 billion dollar per year problem, not to mention the issue with people getting their SSN stolen and identity stolen.

Have you ever tried to convince a court you didn't request a mortgage in a state you've never been to?

>> No.12388305

>>12387384
Not a good time to invest in Auto, they're probably the biggest vulnerability in the economy right now.

>> No.12388314

>>12388195
What the fuck are you talking about. Keto diets are actively prescribed to epileptics as it reduces the risk of seizure. Done properly keto diets are good for you, it's when fuck heads eat 7lbs of cheese a day and don't do cardio that turn into negative statistic

>> No.12388340

>>12388314
Doctors are in the business of keeping people sick so they can make more money.

>> No.12388350
File: 73 KB, 600x800, 14eaab456bed4b69621d92ee8b1c8a85c7873d6c.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12388256
>>12388195
I've been doing intermittent fasting, which is designed to put your body into keto, the last year and a half or so, lost 50 pounds and it completely solved my cholesterol problem even though I'm still eating really shitty foods (just got the labwork done a week ago).

>> No.12388363

>>12388350
I should note I've also been doing a lot of cardio at the gym, and while that probably helped me fix the cholesterol issue, it wasn't helping me loose weight very well on its own.

>> No.12388372

>>12387525
best pizza is one that's deep dish, sausage, onions, and green peppers

>> No.12388378

baking new bread

>> No.12388400

>>12388301
My aunt wasn't a commie, she was probably much more conservative than my immediate family. The reason she was scared was because she was a widower with a latino name from her late husband, and right wing nutjobs frightened her a lot more than any crime that was going on in the city.

>> No.12388401

>>12388394
>>12388394
>>12388394
New thread!
>>12388394
>>12388394
>>12388394

>> No.12388410

>>12388363
Losing weight (fat) is 90% diet

Becoming healthy is 90% exercise

>> No.12388417

>>12388363
losing weight is literally physics. consume less calories than you burn and it is impossible to maintain your weight. also lifting weights, which builds muscle, burns fat faster.

that's really all anyone needs to know about losing weight. doing it while being healthy usually requires eating healthy macros

>> No.12388421

>>12388340
Fucking replacing my anti cancer pills with paracetamol

Chemtrails keep us docile

Flouride in the water let's them mind control us

Fuuuuuuug

>> No.12388436

>>12388372
Onions, bacon and pepperoni with all the fancy cheeses is my go to if I'm loading up on topping.s

>> No.12388493

>>12388305
ford is a financial services company that happens to sell cars that wants to become a marketing company like coca cola

>> No.12388516

>>12388493
One of the reason they're such a big vulnerability, I wouldn't be surprised if the loans they hold will literally be the trigger for the next financial crisis.

>> No.12388517
File: 32 KB, 960x389, Screenshot_20190109-122640_Webull.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Used to be up 160K but I'm not worried.