[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 268 KB, 500x500, 1519417483652.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12323018 No.12323018 [Reply] [Original]

Should i go take out a 1k loan and put it all in chainlink?

>> No.12323024

>>12323018
definitely

>> No.12323025 [DELETED] 

>1k loan
The absolute state

>> No.12323026

>>12323018
I saw Sergey Nazarov while visiting Auschwitz yesterday. Every time the tour guide started to talk about the camp he would interrupt by yawning really loudly and shout "Boring! Get to the good parts!" - I don't think he was even tired. When we got to the gas chamber he screamed "Fake, there were no gas chambers! The Soviets built this after the war" and then started mimicking a Jew suffocating on Zyklon B.

After the tour he walked straight up to me and said "they deserved it anyway", and praised the Nazis for their "decentralized" camp system, but they could have used an oracle to "improve the process." He then stood on a podium and informed everyone that Jews were "vermin" and that he had made it his mission to destroy the "Judeo-Bolshevic World Order."

Later that day the staff found pictures of the Chainlink logo stapled everywhere.

Even later they realized he stole most of shoes and striped pyjamas left by the gassing victims from the display. CCTV caught him walking around Salesforce HQ in the pyjamas pretending to be a ghost.

I can't believe anyone would buy a coin made by this guy.

>> No.12323033

Honestly not worth it

I'm 5k in the hole and suicidal from interest.

The absolute state of me

>> No.12323034 [DELETED] 

>>12323026
I only have 100k Link which is nowhere near enough to actually make it.

All these Linklets with 10k stacks singing about 1k eoy are starting to piss me off with their propaganda. It was a joke and they are actually believing it and causing FOMO in newfags preventing the dump. I need to make it to 300k before mainnet for fucks sake. Link is only going to $10 max. Right now I might make 1MM before tax on that, but tax will take a big chunk out of that then inflation will fucking ruin me over the next decade.

Even if I chuck the 1MM into a dividend stock that pays out well and I get 70k a year of it, it's not enough to beat inflation unless I basically live in poverty as a neet and keep my wagecuck job in the meantime so I don't have to sell any retirement Link. In 10 years that 70k a year will feel like 20k a year. You need a minimum of 2MM, but more likely 3MM to make it. The upper predictions for Link where about $60 but that was made during the bullrun of last year, and it assumed that the overall crypto market cap would still be expanding and BTC would go on to 1MM a Bitcoin and that we would be in a full blown crypto FOMO hype bubble when mainnet came out and we got our price singularity. All of that isn't going to happen anymore.

The singularity is cancelled. Now we will have a slow growth to $10. And the sad but ironic thing is most people on this board will hold from 20 cents, to $10 and then hold all the way back to sub $1 again because you all believe the 1k eoy memes, and just like the retards who held BTC and didn't sell at 19k, you will do the same with Link at $10. Looking at the current charts depresses the fuck out of me when I know I only have 100k Link, nowhere near enough to make it.

At best I will have 1-2 sweet years, and then return to wagecucking after that. But it will be worse because I will have tasted freedom and know what I am missing out on.

>> No.12323041

>>12323024
Whats the best excuse?

>> No.12323435

You can do it

>> No.12323658

>>12323018
If you currently have good credit you could make 1k easily through CC welcome bonuses for buying shit you would have bought anyway

>> No.12323688

>>12323018
That's probably one of the safest bets you could make, but you're opening yourself up to a lot of potential problems for 3k LINK.

>> No.12324654

Or just get a job and invest you lazy NEET faggot

>> No.12324670

If you aren't taking out as much as you can how will you make it

Grow some balls

>> No.12324716

Hundreds of mutating memes have been devoted to ChainLink, which most outsiders deem a fairly standard ERC20 token project (albeit one with an admittedly distinctive cubic icon). One of their more popular memes features an odd mash-up of a 19th Century morality cartoon, a multi-level marketing reward chart and one of those logarithmic scale maps of the universe. It would almost be poignant if it weren’t for its hideous leering trickster frogs and virulent anti-Semitism. On one side it’s a graph divided by hypothetical price levels ($0.10/LINK, $0.25/LINK…). At the bottom of the image is a staircase, where a couple begins their ascent, shaking off the ‘shackles of debt’, and climbing toward an ever-increasing series of rewards marked off on each (dinners out, luxury vacations, fast cars…) But as the price reaches absurd levels ($10/LINK, $100/LINK) the diagram continues into the atmosphere, past disembodied Trump heads who float past with grinning encouragement, by satellites and lunar expeditions, and still the price streaks higher, into interplanetary space, then interstellar space past galaxies and into heaven and beyond, and finally, when the price of LINK reaches $100,000 there’s a heavenly apotheosis watched over by the ChainLink’s charismatic leader Sergey Nazarov who holds aloft a glowing cube of Link.

>> No.12324724

borrowed against my 401k. I would convert all of it if I could. piece of shit has given me jack shit next to nothing in returns over 5 years. the stock market is a fucking joke.

>> No.12324833

i would take out as much as you can.
moon mission soon. $1000 eoy in 2018 was a test to see who the strong are. sergey will bless us eoy with chainlink being $30 (100x)

>> No.12326062

>>12323033
Watch Sam Hyde's video on debt