[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 10 KB, 400x400, 1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12322048 No.12322048 [Reply] [Original]

(1/2) The last time I posted here was mid-2016, so listen up. This is what you don't want to miss.

It’s not hard to point out why a Decentralized Equity Market solution like Own (CHX) is a no-brainer. They’re taking an industry worth trillions of dollars and simply removing the unnecessary middlemen.

Most people would be thinking “but CHX must be a security token, right”. A big fat wrong. CHX is just a means of function on the Own platform with use-cases spread throughout the workings of the platform. It’s a token model we’ve seen successful time and time again where the platform is designed in a way that makes the CHX token essential. Business owners who wish to acquire funding are required to lockup their CHX in a Smart Contract agreement as a sort of “trust” that they’re serious and in it for the long run. Investors can utilize various services on the Own platform including Investor Insights and various other services that even seasoned investors will benefit from. The CHX token is one that’s safe from regulatory crackdown and serves as a vital cog in platforms function which is exactly what we like to see.

With the various token use-cases for both Investors and Business Owners in place and a relatively low Total Supply of 168,956,522 CHX, there’s plenty of potential for CHX to become pretty scarce pretty quickly. We’ve seen countless projects incorporate a use-case for their token which requires some sort of long-term hold and this inherently causes scarcity by design, Own has nailed it in this regard. Investors aren’t burdened by having to own CHX to perform every trade they wish as the platform will offer a fiat gateway and accept other Cryptocurrencies at the same time. Own makes it easy for Users to invest while keeping Businesses up to scratch through the CHX lockup feature. It’s a win-win model that doesn’t prevent organic growth at any point.

>> No.12322055

dump when sir

>> No.12322060
File: 1.48 MB, 2066x1300, Screen Shot 2019-01-03 at 2.18.19 AM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12322048

CHX has built it's own dual-blockchain with the mainnet ready to be launched by the end of this week. Look at the picture to see how many products they have successfully released. Own CHX is ready, its ready to open its doors to the hundreds of business already signed up on their DSR.

When it comes to the Team behind Own, it’s important to consider what strengths would be required to pull off this vision. Years of Blockchain/Crypto experience? A big plus but probably not critical. Years of experience in the Global Equity/Share Market? Absolutely critical. We’re happy to see that the Team is extremely well suited to their roles. Sascha Ragtschaa (CEO & Co-Founder) has spent the past 17 years working for the largest global share registry and transfer agency provider in the world, and held various technology leadership roles in Europe, Australia and North America. In his most recent function he was the Chief Information Officer for Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia, managing 421 staff across multiple locations and countries, covering the end-to-end technology delivery and servicing lifecycle of a global organization. | Florian Batliner-Staber (COO & Co-Founder) spent 2006 through 2017 as the Head of Technology in Continental Europe for the global market leader in transfer agency and share registration, employee equity plans, proxy solicitation and stakeholder communications. Florian managed both IT infrastructure and software development projects, as well as product management. He has been responsible for the rollout of global back of office software products as well as the implementation of large-scale applications in the financial services industry in Europe. | We could go through the whole Team individually and you’d see a similar story. All very experienced in their roles.

All the best. Remember to screencap this and thank me in 12 months.

>> No.12322079

>>12322048
I hope none of you are falling for this. This will drop below 01 cent in 2019.

>> No.12322093
File: 230 KB, 2752x936, Screen Shot 2019-01-03 at 2.34.36 AM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12322079

I hope YOU are not failing to see the big picture. Look at the chart I just screen capped for you. You really think everyone's falling and you are smarter than them? Along with the 600 700 ETH buy orders on IDEX?

Does this chart look ANYTHING to do with "bag holders" ??

>> No.12322233

>>12322093
>I hope YOU are not failing to see the big picture. Look at the chart I just screen capped for you. You really think everyone's falling and you are smarter than them? Along with the 600 700 ETH buy orders on IDEX?
>Does this chart look ANYTHING to do with "bag holders" ??
This chart looks good considering the market we're in. God dam you OP your earlier post. Today got me interested and convinced me to throw some fuckin money at this. Not gonna check it for at least a year. STOs are the next big thing, not sure if it will be own but they seem further along then the rest.

>> No.12322254

Plus they've built their own didn't blockchain. I like that their Reddit and Twitter are trash too so normies haven't yet caught on. If this shit bombs of well, I got a little though just in case. Fuckin idex is garbage also orders kept piling in so my shit wouldn't fill.

>> No.12322282

>>12322060
end of this week? End of the month nigger

>> No.12323514

>>12322060
Stop posting the same paragraphs every 12 hours or so.

>> No.12323530

Unironically going to zero

Muh Trillion dollar market, muh STOs

Top kek, enjoy holding your idex bags

>> No.12323576

>>12323530
mate, you don't know how happy i am to hold chx through this bearmarket. up 2x while btc went down 2x. this is a long hold that will keep going up slowly.. until binance. but this one isnt once you sell after binance. stay poor kid

>> No.12323622

should I sell iExec for CHX?
i can't make up my mind which one among iExec or CHX is better.

>> No.12324496

>>12323576
Buy rating 3 sirs

>> No.12324511

>>12323622

You'd better sell it for something quick. Look at their Reddit page. Looks like an exit scam is happening or a bunch of idiots decided to try it out all at the same time.