[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 91 KB, 960x540, 1546008271568.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12312453 No.12312453 [Reply] [Original]

OK anons I've finally not the fucking bullet I've bought the intelligent investor a highschool equivalent of economics books and business books (GCSE + A-LEVEL) What other resources did you guys use to further your understanding of economics and finance?

>> No.12312467 [DELETED] 

The Bitcoin, as an electronic rupee, was only a first step, people of Lalachy begin to create more powerful computers, wider streams of shit, cheaper and more sacred cows. These things cherry need to survive. After complete fixing,

>> No.12313045

Practice is the only way to learn OP. It's interesting to know what the different types of stock are, analyzing different trends, shit like that. But those are just one web search away. I practiced before entering the market and became more successful than if I came in blind. MarketWatch has some simulations with fake money. Practice on there before entering the real game. And remember this game is chess. You have to think long-term if you want real profit. It's nice to gain $10 on a penny stock, but better to make many thousands on long-term Investments.