[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 114 KB, 1186x677, drink verification can.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12310124 No.12310124 [Reply] [Original]

Hey guys, Just thought of something, remember fomo3d exit scam; that thingy?

well I got in early, like 100 eth early, I made 3k on that, well actually I put every sent into more tickets, I thought round 1 was gonna keep going on forever. Anyway; I heard a rumor before that the new fomo round was going to go on forever, and that it has tickets that are being purchased via solar panel and it is going to keep going for a long time, well eth is cheap right now, figured it was worth a small bag of .1 eth ; I also put .1 eth in p3d while I was at it. had some in it before. Would love to get up to 100 for a masternode one day. Love the concept of p3d and eth is cheap right now. evenutally I could get a free $100 in eth per month from a small investment now.
any one have any experience with the p3d envrionment or team? they seem really solid and the ecosystem revolves around p3d, maybe I'll buy a chunk of 5 every week for a while

>> No.12310158

went really off topic, my main question is concerining the idea of this current round of fomo3d lasting for a very very very long time, I'm willing to wait this out and grow like a savings account, under 15eth in the pot, it would be very worth it to buy in at these prices if this round is going to go on forever, may take a while to make an roi, but I'll keep getting very small payouts along the way

>> No.12310192

>>12310124
did you fry your brain on meth? serious question

>> No.12310228

>>12310124
P3D is good shit as long as they keep making new shit and eth doesnt collapse entirely. I have like 50 P3D and just reinvest the dividends every couple weeks.

>> No.12310248

>>12310192
just your average autistic biz inestor, I made 3k off this game before If I would have cashed out at the right time, but I kept reinvesting in the game. Realistically the game is worth a shit load in theory.
The first round had over 10,000 eth in it, and I got in around 100 eth. Game was a great idea, and them tying it to p3d was great to get it off the ground. wish I would have poured the profitss from f3d into p3d though.
Hell of a team. Only have 7 toekns, but at the moment I hold no eth, it would be nice to have a source that can provide an endless eth fountain should it ever reach 5k (I think it will) , gettin .05 eth every couple weeks would make me very happy. Wondering if itw worth a small bag of p3d or fomo 3d, just got around .1 eth of both. It's $14 thats a set of halo map packs for something that could be a nice source of income the rest of my life

>> No.12310279

>>12310228
I only have 7 right now, was thinking of buying another 1/2 eth of ether p3d or fomo 3d, already got .1 eth of both. I am leaning very heavily towards the p3d, reinvesting that would be great, only at an 8 million market cap right now too, the value of the tokens could increase signifcicantly at some point as well, if people keep reinevesting, the supply could get really scare really fast, would honestly not be surpried to see a $150 million market cap on this, keep in mind at one at one chain dragonchain traded at a $1.2 billion dollar marketcap.
Its all about buys vs sellers vs holders. I think its worth throwing a half eth into it. Not enough money to feel bad about losing at this point in the game