[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 122 KB, 960x690, 7601ED913DD846FAA5D1DB2D182F2E8A.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12310109 No.12310109 [Reply] [Original]

I’m thinking of making a crypto-focused youtube channel. I’d love to monetize it eventually but mostly I just want to make easy-to-understand videos for noobs about how to do certain tricks related to bitcoin & anything else.

For the lurkers, what are you still totally unclear on and could never find a good easy resource to explain it? I was thinking I might do stuff like cold wallet storage tricks; braindead simple basic TA; or margin trading on Bitmex.

>> No.12310126

>>12310109
ok, i'll bite
what are some of these certain tricks related to bitcion of which you speak?

>> No.12310200
File: 35 KB, 657x527, 1493868819229.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm thinking about making a yt channel too about history of the jews and their lies or about mtg investing since a moment too but i don't want to doxx myself or spend too much on recording material.
I'm also pretty hesitating because to reach a larger audience i'll have to record my vids in english. My english level is quite good and i'm pretty fluent at speaking it but i have a horrible, very strong, french accent and i'm afraid it could piss off the burgers or anglos because i butcher the pronounciation of their mother tongue.

On the plus side i'm good looking, have a nice deep voice and am knows a lot of things. Especially related to history and mtg, which are my two passions.

What do frens?

>> No.12311002

>>12310126
Ok here’s one I came up with, after I first got hacked lol.

When you store your private keys, add some kind of variation or obvious character substitutions in the text. For example for some keys that I keep on my computer (wouldn’t be terribly upset at losing them), if I paste the plaintext PK in a file somewhere, say it ends in the letters “4cb” - I’ll erase those last 3 characters and replace them with:
> (3+1) Cash Back

To remind me how to reconstruct it. It’s totally obvious to a human, but your typical key-crawling malware is unlikely to even recognize it as a private key at all. The string of characters is truncated early, from the perspective of any program scanning through vulnerable plaintext for say an ETH private key with a specific # of characters. And so it won’t automatically sweep the corresponding wallet and rape your funds

>>12310200
I’d say go for it but just really be yourself, and capitalize on your own personality however you can. I won’t enjoy a video of some guy in a foreign accent whispering in monotone into a mic for 20 minutes, there’s tons of that type of thing on youtube. But if you have some kind of unexpected idiosyncrasy in your appearance/behavior/whatever, it’d differentiate you, and make you seem confident & fun to watch.

>> No.12311182

Bump, let me fucc your ripe boipuccies with some of that thicc knowledge. There’s gotta be some fresh meat out there

>> No.12311269

>>12310200

Work on minimizing the accent if it's very thick. There are accent reduction programs