[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 13 KB, 284x177, froggo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12308361 No.12308361 [Reply] [Original]

Ok biz, give me straight without any bs because Im not sure anymore. Will we ever see btc above 20k again??

Are we gonna make it? Am I gonna make it? What is this feeling. I'm not sure. Is it my dream, my goal? Or greed might have took my soul and slowly burns my whole body. I'm not sure anymore.

A home. That is all I want. My dream and there is a price tag on it: 500.000€. Is it too much to ask for?? Or am I inherently a poor loser bastard and I will never achieve anything in life.

I want a home and I want it now! A big ass house with a garden and a dog. I will build a greenhouse, I will have lots of plants, if... If.

I might be good with only 100k, I can get a nice loan with 20%, right?!? But how in the hell am I gonna make 100k €?? Fuck this feeling. Feeling of powerlessness. I hate being poor.

Tell me the truth, will we ever see btc above 20k again??

>> No.12308367

>>12308361
Yeah eventually

>> No.12308436

>>12308361
Lets consider what first created the bullrun of 2017 and also look at how many years BTC has been existed. Looking at the chart it could be another few years who knows or we will see a few 1-2k pumps here and there. No one really knows my friend. I think most cryptos are wildly over valued and we shouldn't be treating it like some kind of stock game but here we are.

>> No.12309484

>>12308361

nice pepe. i think it's a series of bubbles and it'll happen again.

>> No.12309507

anon if you work hard, show up to work everyday, never call out sick, greet your boss with a wink and a smile, and plan effectively -
some day, when you're 76, with a little bit of luck, you just might be able to retire

keep your chin up