[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 72 KB, 851x797, Dfffka_X4AA3m-c.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12267056 No.12267056 [Reply] [Original]

>Work for company that has capped out and is now failing & needs to find a new product to succeed
>Share some product ideas
>Get a client lead who is actually doing one of the ideas I shared and is making 15x our revenue with that idea
>brain rape client lead
>Share all details of how product works and opportunity size to our product team, really just hoping to get some more ideas cooking
>Product team's reaction: "we don't get it, what exactly do they want from us?"

Do I look for a new job? I'm not smart enough to solve this all on my own and I'm starting to feel like the only person at the company who has even the slightest ability to generate ideas.

>> No.12267089

>>12267056
Most people are dullards with no imagination, especially “numbers” people like engineers. Just start your own business.

>> No.12267269

>>12267089
I'm too lazy to start a business on my own, plus I'm not really sure what I'd do. I'd do it with a friend or two but I have friends with even less ambition than I have. I recently started building a site to experiment with affiliate marketing, maybe I'll be able to crack that code and at least generate some passive income so I can give less shits about having a job in general.