[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 548 KB, 1024x768, Lighthouse.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1225022 No.1225022[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Hi just wondering if this is a good idea, i'm new to 4chan this is my first post and i'm currently starting up a new YouTube account and wanting to cover games on different devices (PS4/Phone/Computer etc..). This will start as hobby and hopefully grow to the point were it could become more than a hobby. Now i know that a million and one people are doing this and getting nowhere but it's always worth a shot and i will push to get to where i want to be. I will have other channels up eventually covering different hobbies. Whether it is a good idea to ask for a donation off people on here or if i'm just '' peeing in the wind '' so to say.
My donation page is - paypal.me/trickedsniper

(picture of lighthouse because i had to choose a file)

>> No.1225027

Why the hell do you need donations for a hobby? What the hell is wrong with you?

>> No.1225032

I want it to grow from a hobby to more, right now i cant dedicate a lot of my time to this, i want to be able to dedicate more time to this and build something from it, i do appreciate all feedback as it helps, thanks

>> No.1225040

Grow up, get a real job, and stop begging for donations.

If you really want to do this, do it as a hobby, and if it someday becomes profitable then and only then consider doing it full time.

>> No.1225046

Thank you, i do work but i work to put food on the table