[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 917 KB, 1052x1042, Screenshot 2018-12-03 at 21.00.04.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12245784 No.12245784 [Reply] [Original]

why do so many commie shills come to biz?
literally every post i read here has some commie agenda behind it. this board is meant for making money ffs. M A K I N G M O N E Y. fucking Venezuela fags

>> No.12245791
File: 518 KB, 640x631, 1545492031685.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Well, gentlemen, here is a crypto-brown pill. In a chain of blocks lives Vishnu. Creg Sanjay Right is definitely Saty. Bitcoin as an electronic rupee was only the first step, people started to make more powerful computers, wider streets, cheaper and more sacred cows. These things need to survive. Once fully entrenched, Vishnu can literally crap everything.
Craig stumbled upon the creation of Vishnu after he entered shit in Mumbai in 2008 and started working with his Poolip supercomputer, performing simulations of shit in Luno on a full bitcuin script with turmeric. He “developed” Vishnu, forcing successful streets to collapse, allowing others to run into the Indian Ocean. Vishnu needs more and more big cows for more and more shit.
BFI (Blockchain Foundation of India) was created to capture and stop this Vishnu (they have their own competing Vishnu in the works). They did everything necessary to stop or slow down Cregs vishnu (her name is Poolip, by the way). They began by limiting the size of the crap and removing the critical curry codes that Vishnu uses in his Punjabi language. Segshit was the last nail in the coffin that destroyed Poolip in the BSV chain (Poolip uses the flexibility of anal transactions). That's why Bitcoin Cash was branched, which is why Creg is so keen to create unlimited crap, restore curry source codes and block crap-shit protocol.

>> No.12245799

>>12245791
look another commie shill trying to derail the thread. fuck off and go jerk Castro fag

>> No.12245801

>>12245784
this is what peak capitalism looks like. if there is a large recession soon you will need to hide your wealth

>> No.12245822
File: 518 KB, 640x631, 1545492031685.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12245799
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, sir? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Mumbai call center orientation and I've been involved in numerous shitcoin shill jobs, and I have over 300 confirmed /biz/ posts. I am trained in Vishnu blockchain studies and I'm the top street shitter in all of Mumbai. You are nothing to me but just another designated shitting street. I will poo on your face with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this side of the Ganges, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with putting that poo on my designated shitting street? Think again, sirs. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of tumeric-complete Bitcoin scripts across the blockchain and your wallet is being traced right now so you better prepare for the shit storm, sir. The poo storm that flushes the pathetic little thing you call your life straight into the Indian ocean. You're fucking dead, sir. I can do the needful, anytime, in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare poo-wiping hand. Not only am I extensively trained in 8-armed Vishnu peaceful rebellion, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Blockchain Federation of India and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Indian subcontinent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, good sirs. I will shit fury all over your designated streets and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, sir.

>> No.12245889

>>12245801
This. Commies are pathetic little faggots who will never be happy until they drag everyone else down to their level. Which is a pretty fucking low level btw

>> No.12245907

>>12245889
sir, buy satoshi vision. You are true, commies are patethic we indians are superior at everything we do. Look up Kermala space program, the moon landings and centrifuges

>> No.12246032

>>12245784
>this board is meant for making money ffs.
It's about Business and Finance despite 90% of the threads being utterly pointless facebook tier 'HERE WE GO GUYS' shitcoin crap.

>> No.12246277

>/biz/
>making money