[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 260 KB, 806x595, that30yearoldProjectManager.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12238831 No.12238831 [Reply] [Original]

>Alright everyone, I wanted to have a quick touchbase before everyone goes on PTO
>Since our main breadwinners will be out until FY19, I figured this would be a good time to circle back and get our ducks in a row
>I'll have access to my email over the break, drop me a line if any fires crop up
>Hey Anon, could I get your personal cell phone? That way we can call you while your on vacation in case anything goes wrong with the go live

>> No.12238847

>>12238831
>Oh don't worry anon. We'll not intrude on your vacation days. It's just in case something happens. It never hurts to be prepared!
>Oh and in case your wondering, time spent over the phone is not being paid.

>> No.12238894

>Team, lets circle back on this after Craig crunches the numbers and does a deep dive in the data. Barry ping me offline to see what our visibility is here.

>> No.12238949

>Scheduling emails to send after hours to give the impression that you work harder than you actually do