[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 6 KB, 300x168, geafea.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12221291 No.12221291 [Reply] [Original]

well I kinda have been on a kick lately with all these herbal legal drugs because I get drug tested and I found them to work really fucking and I really like the idea of business and helping people and selling these things and stuff

one thing I order is CBD hemp which is just weed with CBD instead of thc feels really good and relaxing when you smoke it with a nice kick too. I want to buy it in bulk and sell it out in lower amounts and make my own prerolled joints and blunts as ive rolled weed my entire life and can roll really really good.

I wanna sell grams for around $5-7 and good sized prerolls for $3-5 and blunts for $6-9. I can get ounces of alright looking for around $40-50 and ounces of good looking stuff for $65. papers cost $2 for 50, blunts are $30 for 30 packs (60 total) and bags would be like $5.

another thing ive been doing is kratom. I think it would be really cool to sell them off in pills or something. I get a bag of 224 grams for around $40. I see pills going for like $15 for 30. with a full bag of kratom I can make about 10 batches of 50 pills and 500 capsules for $6

if I sold out the batches of pills I could make about $170 for a full bag of kratom that costs like $40-50 supplies and i have my own capsule machine already for personal use

the only thing is i dont know where the fuck to sell it or how. on ebay you cant list stuff like this. i see ecommerce stores running shopify selling it but i dont know how id get traction or advertise it'd probably cost a shit load just to advertise and be seen.

i live in a really rural area and i cant see it going for a big market out here unless people were being drug tested for probation or jobs or something i just dont see people buying it unless its for actual medical use. i had like 2 people that i was talking to about kratom and they said they'd be interested in buying pills because they dont have a machine and dont order online much, they dont sound like they have a lot of money though

>> No.12221317

Unironically my room mate from college made millions selling Kratom these past 3-4 years. The business has a ton of pitfalls though. God luck anon you don’t sound very smart but good luck

>> No.12221382

>>12221291
bump

>> No.12222281

>>12221291
with drugs just depends who the plug is, if its just production then its basically free money.
just have to put people on just find ur friends then tell their friends or take people out of prison if you want loyal niggas and add tax just sit back and watch the money multiple

>> No.12222875

Good luck convincing the cops that your weed is just CBD

>> No.12223252

>>12222875
This. My friend got arrested and charged with a felony for having CBD oil in her pen, apparently there still is small amounts of THC in CBD and it's enough to land charges, even if CBD is legal

>> No.12224192

>>12221291
Your sentences sounding half past borderline addled desu senpai. Try not to get your shit blown out all over the pavement over a few bucks now.