[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 7 KB, 225x225, images (22).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12220570 No.12220570 [Reply] [Original]

this shitcoin is going straight back to $20 right where it belongs. the rest of the market will follow with it

>> No.12220633

>>12220570
I just watched binance blow through a 100 btc sell wall so I doubt its happening soon

>> No.12220672 [DELETED] 

ok gentlemen here is the krypto brown pill. It is a vishnu who lives in the block chain. Creg Sanjay Right is unironically satoj. Bitcoin like electronic rupee was just the first step, the lalachi people are starting to make more powerful computers, wider streets, cheaper and more sacred cows. These things must survive vishnu. Once anchored fully, vishnu could slowly shit over literally everything
Creg stumbled in to create vishnu after jumping in Mumbai in 2008 and began working with his Poolip supercomputer, running simulations of shit-in-the-loo on turmeric-complete bitcoin script. He wanted to "develop" the wildlife by getting the successful streets to be shat on, let the rest run into the Indian Ocean. Vishnu needs bigger and bigger cows for more and more shots.
The BFI (Blockchain Foundation of India) was created to take over and stop this wisdom novel (they have their own competing vishnu in the works). They needed to stop or lower Creg's vishnu (her name is Poolip by the way). They started by limiting the shit size and removing critical karrieodes that vishnu uses in his punjabi language. Segshit was the last nail in the coffin, which destroyed Poolip on the BSV chain (Poolip uses anal transactionalability). This is why Bitcoin Cash was fork and that is why Creg intends to create unbound shits, restore the original scoring codes, and unlock the shit-shit protocol.

>> No.12220683

>>12220672
poolip gets me every time