[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 48 KB, 500x584, rv-tl-happy-merchant-19060290[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12206604 No.12206604 [Reply] [Original]

You have to be sweating at work everyday, 60 hour work weeks no questions asked, too much for you lazy manchildren?
You should kill yourself if you are a NEET past the age of 17, no exceptions or actually there might be a couple million exceptions now that I think about it but they HAVE the right shut the fuck up. Every bad thing that happens in the world is cause of you, you should feel bad and assume guiltiness from EVERYTHING.

>> No.12206966

This is very cute, OP, but the major enforcers of the wagecuck lifestyle are your normies and everyday reactionaries, rather than the Jews.

I was happily living the NEET life till two or so years ago Tony Abbott got elected and decided to bring back 'work for the dole' (at the same time that he was extending all sorts of benefits to women), something widely supported by normies and /pol/ herd mentality types. The wagecuck isn't happily until he's dragged you down to his level. The Jew may be perched on top, but its the normie wagecuck who enforces this shit.

>> No.12207454

no matter how much our leaders fuck up it will always be my fault some how