[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.47 MB, 720x726, D5C3F2F8-69A5-4A39-A1E5-8561AF4A2C3B.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12202060 No.12202060 [Reply] [Original]

That LINK is the key to am era of self-governing smart contracts, and it's giving me a fucking erection

Hi, I'm anon. You may know me from such LINK related posts as the time I memed Sergey on a wrecking ball, or the chainklink cube consisting of nothing but crude representations of a vagina.

I started browsing /biz/ back in late 2016 and missed the boat on ETH because I was too busy listening to /g/. I still made enough money when I finally bought in Q3 2017, and since that experience I have been keen to make sure I don't miss another absolute moon mission. Which brings me to LINK.

My LINK stack started as suicide insurance and enlisting into the ranks of an elite division of memetic warriors, keen for luls and Sergey.

That all changed when, last week, I finally read the whitepaper.

>it
>blew
>my
>mind

Before I immersed myself into the world of what decentralised oracles can do for humanity, I thought LINK was a meme.

I was wrong.

NO MORE CHAINS
JUST LINKS

Bless you all, my fellow linkies. We are all going to make it

>> No.12202073

>>12202060
BASED

>> No.12202075

Go back to r*ddit you fucking faggot I don’t care whether you support LINK or not nobody fucking posts like that here you are not witty or funny you are just a cringey r*ddit faggot

>> No.12202078
File: 231 KB, 1280x868, 1545297446567.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Dear sir that link is the key to the era of self-governing smart contracts, and it is giving me a fucking echo

Hi, I am unanimous. You can learn from my post related to this type of link, when I remembered Sergei on a wreck ball, or nothing except the raw representation of a vagina, in which the Chinlin cube was.

I started browsing / biz / back at the end of 2016 and missed the boat on ETH because I was too busy listening to / g /. When I finally bought Q3 in 2017, I still earned enough money, and since that experience, I am eager to ensure that I do not remember another full moon mission. Which brings me to LINK

My link stack began as suicide insurance and recruited in the rank of an elite class of Memorial Warriors, who was eager for Lal and Sergey.

All that changed, last week, I finally read whitepaper.

> It
> Blasted
> My
> Mind

Before I immerse myself in the world that decentralized oracles can do for humanity, I thought the link was a mem.

I was wrong.

No more
Bus link

Bless you all, my partner links We are all going to make it

>> No.12202084

>>12202075
What's r*ddit? I binged it but didn't find any results