[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 473 KB, 1117x845, 9A50E878-A009-42CB-88B0-D39160B2C124.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12201664 No.12201664[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

The exit scam will take place in January after a staged false flag shooting.

>> No.12201709

>>12201664
Please elaborate

>> No.12201742

>>12201664
Source?

>> No.12201756

wtf is this...

>> No.12201784

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

30 million funding for the bahamas... 1000$EOY
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

>> No.12201796

explain for a brainlet

>> No.12201813

>>12201664
Reported to FBI

>> No.12201819

Ok is a gray crypto-brown tablet. Vishnu lives in the circuit block. Craig Sanjay Wright Unchecked Satos. Bitcoin was the only first step in the form of e-Rupa, Lalachi people are starting to make more powerful computers, extensive street dirt, cheap and holy cows. Vishnu needs these things to survive. Once completely swallowed, Vishnu will literally fling over everything
After stepping into dirt due to Mumbai in 2008, Craig stumbled upon the creation of Vishnu and started working with his supercomputer pool, Simulation played a turquoise shot-in-closet on the Bitcoin script. He "develops" Vishnu, making a successful road to go in the streets, allowing others to walk in the Indian Ocean. Vishnu needs more and more cows, more and more damn.
The BFI (Blockchain India Fund) was created to handle and close this Vishnu (he has his own competitor Vishnu in the works). Whatever they need to do to stop or slow the Cregs Vishnu (which is called a pool, by the way). They have begun to remove the lack of Keri Vishnu code used in Punjabi and to try to remove them. Segshit was the last nail in Coffin, which had destroyed the pool on the BSV circuit (the pool used the anal flexibility transaction). This is the reason that bitcoin was cached, and this is why CreG intends to create unlimited shits, restores the original Keri code and blocks the shit-sheet-protocol.

>> No.12201914

>>12201664
Uncle oldfag is going to get his old faggoty ass swotted if he keeps up that shit

>> No.12201952

imagine falling for this

>> No.12201960

Hello dear sir. You do not need to know who I am and I am not important. I am very average, although since a few years back I had frequent vivid dreams which are true.
These dreams are not like the dreams of conservative predictions, which you can think of when you dream of predictions. They are not the end of the world's scenarios, but usually only personal related disclosures. Sometimes I ignored my dream of a dream. For example, a dream I did not know to trade day and just to deposit. As you can expect, I lost huge piles of coins after ignoring it and thinking that I can make a profit.

I'm not a big linker. I have often thought that an ERC 20 token can not be so valuable, that the link is dependent on ETH and so on, though I organized anything.

Now, I recently had a dream about the link. Do you want to know what the link is going to happen? Essentially, a lot. very. As, Lars are really real (in the distant future, not EOE). Just like buying a few hundred dollars in BTC, you are set for a lifetime, if you invest now, you will not have to work. I do not know why this is so much value, but I will not ignore this dream. It seems that Sergey is leading this project even before the time. He is not only a hobby project, he was selected specifically to do so. This is a deliberately less important project, which has the potential cost of trillions in the market. In fact, on the basis of coincidence, memes appear on the scar, even if

So what should you do? If you have a link, then not necessarily anything. You may also stop stopping, because the possibility of not being "sufficient to make it" to pass this scenario will be ineffective. My theory (this is not supported by the dream) Are you looking at an emerging protocol here, perhaps in the sense that the Internet is going to be used in some years? I'm not a tech lover, but imagine the monopoly on one millionth of all internet traffic.