[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 208 KB, 400x400, Moonman_400x400.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1207526 No.1207526 [Reply] [Original]

ITT: we post potential moonrocket stocks with good research and backed up arguments of why they will rocket, no memes.

all stocks welcome, not just those in robin hood. the core purpose is to find stocks that the normies on stocktwits havent started meming YET, the point is to buy low, sell when normies start finding out

>> No.1207535

SRAQU for oil. Will hover around 10.50 until they find an oil company to merge with but their management team is top notch led by Papa (former EOG CEO that came out of retirement). Reinvented EOG and the stock is doing well floating compared to other oil stocks like CHK, NE, etc

Suggest going long on SRAQU

>> No.1207541

>>1207526
You start

>> No.1207544

>>1207541
Yeah op, trying to ride off others people hardwork. You want a good trade? Watch the price of gold and buy dust once this bitch drops and ride it up.

>> No.1207908

>>1207526
SKLN recently cut their waste fluid disposal by roughly 75% about a little over a week ago. Additionally, if I recall correctly, Series A warrants expire sometime soon. Get 'em while they're hot, this stock is definitely making a lunar landing within the next week. I'm estimating a high of roughly $0.387 with a low of $0.23 - $0.24.

Screencap this. Fap to it. Thank me later.

Let's get it.

>> No.1207915

>>1207526
You all missed the immediate boat on amd, but keep an eye on them; it's trading near record lows, and could do again before a slow rise when they release their new polaris chipset architecture in early q3, and that should shake up the market and potentially earn them market share. It's supposedly extremely energy efficient.