[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 38 KB, 500x279, dimehole.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12064929 No.12064929 [Reply] [Original]

Hope you're ready....

>> No.12064939

>>12064929
I actually make washers out of coins.
It is almost cheaper.

>> No.12065031

oh look its schizo-anon. forgot to take your meds again? off to go rape some dogs then?

>> No.12065155
File: 66 KB, 634x446, putin_this one4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12065031
>desperation

Keep trying. Nothing will stop this. They already have this thing all sighted up.

>> No.12065191

>>12064929
The return of joobanon is the most bullish reversal pattern I've seen all year.

That said, please overdose on your meds and die in a ditch somewhere, you obnoxious schizo crank.

>> No.12065232

kek
>muh jewbalation

>> No.12065238

>>12065191
>That said, please overdose on your meds and die in a ditch somewhere, you obnoxious schizo cran

You must come up with some better material. You are losing your edge.

Joobs already know the digital fiat forgery machine is shutting down. They don't buy dips or pumps anymore.

Make sure you have ear protection before 17-Dec-2018. You won't want to hear them taking this last coin out.

>> No.12065313

>>12065238
Put some substance behind your doomsday mutterings. Which coin? Taken out how? By whom precisely? Etc. You can't elucidate any of this shit because it's all just a vague paranoid tingle in the back of your brain. When people call you on it you just handwave or start a new thread.

I can do this shit too: "Prepare yourselves for January, the reigning king will fall and a new crypto order will establish itself. You'd better be holding the keys to the new kingdom or you're going to get left in the dust." See, that's nicely prophetic without offering any falsifiable details whatsoever. It's the same retarded shit you keep pulling.

Take your fucking risperdal and chill out, it's a sunday, go to the zoo and throw croutons at the howler monkeys or something.

>> No.12065378
File: 55 KB, 588x424, fatcat.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12065313
>Which coin? Taken out how? By whom precisely?

Your inability to decipher a message is not my problem it is yours and yours alone. Deflecting your laziness back at me isn't going to help you.

Joobilation came and went and you are still stuck in the machine. How this is possible is beyond my comprehension.

Throwing useless insults into the mix won't stop any of this. The fact that you track my work is flattering though.

>> No.12065404
File: 21 KB, 400x339, abraham_satoshi.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12065313
>"Prepare yourselves for January, the reigning king will fall and a new crypto order will establish itself. You'd better be holding the keys to the new kingdom or you're going to get left in the dust."
except this one is unironically true
http://0ye0gncqg772o.com/

>> No.12065437
File: 47 KB, 922x614, keys.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12065404
>holding the keys
Actually there is only one set of keys. Crypto had to be deciphered to get them. If you are in crypto land you are still trying to figure it out.

>> No.12065451

>>12065404
Ain't clicking that link boyo

>> No.12065460
File: 10 KB, 300x200, Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 11.36.20 AM.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12065451
I'll click it for you, pussy. tick-tock..

>> No.12065584
File: 34 KB, 590x550, 1528647068409.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12065378
>Deflecting your laziness back at me isn't going to help you.
Yet your whole post is deflection and a refusal to clarify any detail whatsoever. Same goes for your old joobilation doomsaying. You say it came and went. So, clearly, since it happened and since you're an authority on the matter, there's a wealth of details about the whole fandangle that you could share with us. Since you're the expert, you should be able to write a Wikipedia-length blow-by-blow about what happened. But you refuse to. Because you're incapable of it.

You simultaneously want to 'let people know' what's coming but refuse to share with them any details about what's coming. Which is classic paranoid doomsaying.

And again, you will have no substantive response to any of this, nor any ability to clarify what the fuck it is you're even prophesizing. You will just repost pictures of pallas cats and route 666 logos and tell me the truth is right in front of me, without going into specifics. Over and over.

Do this neat trick for yourself: Take a piece of paper and write down as many specific claims about what will happen on Dec 17 as you can. They have to be T/F statements and they have to be verifiable, ie, you can look up whether they occurred or not. You don't even need to share it with /biz/. Just keep the paper and return to it on the 18th. See how accurate your predictions were. I think you will not even get to this point, because you will crumple up the paper and throw it away as soon as you try to make yourself cough up specifics.

As you circle round and round this cloud of conspiracy and realize that you can't actually clarify what it consists of, that is the point at which you need to begin to realize that you may very well have paranoid schizophrenia, and you may very well need medication to control it. I'm sure you think medication is another NWO conspiracy. Suck it up and see a doctor anyways.

>> No.12065859
File: 126 KB, 694x556, dear_faggots.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12065584
>you are trying much too hard now
Go ahead and take a look at the markets after 20-Apr-2018. I'll do you a solid and show you the first leg. After you let it absorb into your brain maybe you can a few things for me. Stop looking down at your computer screen and go outside and get a fresh breath of air. I hear night walks are the best for relieving coiled up stress.

I'm honored to see that you completed the basic task of figure out what fat cats are. Now try and make a filter and tune out the rest of that noise rambling around in that head of yours. It will do you a world of good.

>> No.12065895

OP is right tbqh

>> No.12066059
File: 35 KB, 484x497, 1523220441565.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12065859
Wow, the value of some random currency pair went up 10%. This proves everything. The photo negative of mohammed and the tiny clipart of a radioactive baby really cinch it for me. I'm a believer now.

You still refuse to make any explicit claims. An explicit claim would be something like, "April 20 marked the day that the banksters decided to tank CNY, and the reason for this is ABC, and the consequences will be XYZ," and etc.

If you wanted to actually help /biz/nessmen avert some future calamity, you would explain it as precisely and fully as possible so we'd actually be convinced. You're not actually interested in that. Instead it's more fun to make vague proclamations that nobody else 'gets', because then you get to feel like the enlightened one in a crowd of sheeple.

Seriously look at that image you posted again and seriously ask yourself if a sane person would copy and paste random pictures of babies, gold bars, 666 and religious prophets on top of a currency chart and think it actually means something.

When you are schizophrenic, your patternfinding faculties go on the fritz and start seeing patterns and meaning in random bullshit. You can't explain the patterns to others, but they 'feel' obvious to you. This is what's happening. You're schizophrenic. I am not making fun of you any more. I am speaking plainly. You have a mental illness and it needs to be treated. Your schizophrenia will probably get worse over time and you will probably end up doing some deeply stupid shit that harms (physically or emotionally) your family, friends, or other loved ones.

I know you will brush me off as another sheeple who refuses to see the light. It's easy to brush me off and stay in your fantasy world. It's much harder to admit you have a mental disease. But that is what you need to be doing. You need to admit you are mentally ill and you need to seek help. Seriously. Schizophrenia does not get better on its own.

>> No.12066087

>>12066059
cope harder statist shill

>> No.12066867
File: 203 KB, 960x1000, H64lTMC.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12066059
>Now you are just going out of your way to validate your beliefs.

Paragraph after paragraph you cry for specific information when it is right in front of your face. Your one way ticket out of this nightmare of yours is calling such information schizo?

I understand your frustration when you are trying to setup a sure short on /biz/ by pumping, scheming, and lying to the people that visit this site. You know that if you can't capture enough bag holders that your endless cycle of pump and dump might get polluted and die.

It's ok if you want to pretend that the top was not called based on "patternfinding faculties go on the fritz".

Just tell people to check the date on the post archived for all to see:
http://archive.is/I3maZ
After all it was only the start of all this joobilation "nonsense".

It's ok if you want to pretend that dollar didn't start a tear back on up literally on 20-Apr-2018 making sure that all that worship crypto know who the real boss is.

That's all fine and well. If people would have stuck with gold, silver, and cash during the period of these messages they wouldn't even be feeding this board at all. They would be sitting comfy and cozy knowing they didn't fall for the fools gold.

You starting to feel what's going on here now? Those dollars your digital paradise are priced in are going away.

Get ready for the new boss. I'm sure you can find the preview somewhere on this board. They say when it hits 144,000 all will become crystal clear.

Check source code one last time and realize that you are up against some of the most ancient tech on the planet. It has been refined and perfected.

As far as what is posted on this board I can assure you that the stuff I post is by far the most sane / based stuff your eyes will ever see.

If that bothers you please continue to stare at the rest of this board and it's cartoon like appearance to confirm your obvious misguided opinions.

>> No.12067324

>>12066867
Whew lad, do you have any friends or family you can see in person cause you need a reality check.
You really need a doctor. Luckily 4chan is required to contact authorities in regards to self harm, harming of
Others and serious mental health problems. Enjoy the nut house bro.