[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 38 KB, 388x380, 1472413881635.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12064657 No.12064657 [Reply] [Original]

I had a big sugar filled binge last night, which was meant to be the One Last Binge. But I'm about to have more junk good right now. I am stronger than at any time in the past 21 months but I'm now at the point where I can only progress in the gym if I sleep well and stop drinking so much coffee. Of course I don't do that, so I lack the motivation to do any exercise right now.

I finished reading a really short history book today but I rushed through it because it was so boring. The middle ages were boring as fuck. A French king invading England meant fuck all. Geopolitical and cultural history is too hyped up.

I woke up today with absolutely no motivation for doing any productive things in my free time. The best way to put it is that simply deciding to do productive things has completely left my mental vocabulary. I don't feel like I'm fighting procrastination, I feel like I want to want to do something. I think doing a degree I absolutely hated completely Pavloved me out of the ability to sit at a desk and do productive things.

I waste so much time on the internet, it's insane. It's funny how I invented the phrase "Consumercuck / Producerbull dichotomy" yet I haven't managed to put its teachings in to practise. But I guess that's part of the lesson. An advanced Consumercuck (frequently referred to as a critiquer) has no special predisposition for Producerbullness within a certain field. It's negative, if anything.

I feel so pathetic for having no passions and nothing I could lecture about. I'm so vacuous. I am a 28 year old meek, charismaless, ugly beta male. I unironically can't handle the bants. I am going to work in a slightly prestigious but dull organisation, probably on course to languish in middle management forever. I am tiring of 4chan. Zoomer culture is alien to me. I saw an article about how commonplace influencers are and how they make magnitudes more than minimum wage jobs. Social skills, extroversion, having a great network: these are superpowers.

>> No.12064896

>>12064657
LMAO nice blog
quit crying on biz and get your life together ffs
you clearly have no social skills, grow some balls and put yourself in a situation where you can learn what you failed to learn at a normal age

>> No.12065255

Repost in /fit/. This board can't help you

>> No.12066350
File: 81 KB, 924x571, 1544034221114.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12064657
Do you go ever go to Trafalgar Square to drink Coffe at a Pret a Manger while observing happy tourists frolicking in the sun?

>> No.12066439

Also, have you tried LSD yet?

You can order it safely on the Darknet.

>> No.12066519

>>12066439
>subconscious monero shilling

>> No.12066609

>>12064657
This is a crypto board, not a blog. Either way, stop eating sugars and spanking it, drink coffee it's good for you, drink lots of water, only.lift and dont do cardio unless you want to do hiit.

>> No.12067412

stopped reading at short history book,

you should do a meetup group or work on a cruise ship