Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 77 KB, 587x622, intpintj-01.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12048939 No.12048939 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

Is there a single intp or intj on this board who isn't all in on link at this point? Explain yourselves. Low iq NPC types need not reply

>> No.12048945

>>12048939
intj been all in LINK since 15cents. buying more every payday

>> No.12048948

There's always a lot of intjs when 4chan takes personality tests. Kind of weird and I'm not sure if it's a Larp.

>> No.12048953
File: 26 KB, 526x395, 7618534.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12048953

>>12048939
I'm INTJ and I'm all in on BAT.

>> No.12048963
File: 40 KB, 443x455, 1541239833291.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12048963

intj, all in link, king of delphi

>> No.12048972

Infp checking in

>> No.12048978
File: 38 KB, 360x360, 1522215297584.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12048978

I'm on the border of INTJ / INTP and I'm like 90% all-in on ETH. No Link, just don't trust you faggots shilling it constantly, and don't trust Sergey because he's just using you guys as his own personal Big Mac slush fund.

>> No.12048981

>>12048939
https://strawpoll.com/wryck6de

>> No.12048984

Intj, only btc and xmr

>> No.12048985

>>12048953
ENFP spotted

>> No.12048991

>>12048953
Disgusting

>> No.12048993

>>12048948
its almost as if this website attracts a certain type of person. well 4chan did. who the fuck knows who comes to 4channel now

>> No.12048994

>>12048939
intp been all in since last jan, and DCAing

>> No.12048998

EN(F/T)P 90% in on LINK.

>> No.12049018

>>12048939
sold at .50 cents cant wait to buy 1000 for $100 in a few months.

>> No.12049025

>>12048939
INTP all in on nano

>> No.12049026

>>12048993
Autistic loser shut-in NEETs are almost always INTJ, I mean what else would fit the bill more closely?

I mean 555-COME-ON-NOW.jpg

>> No.12049029

Seven of nine just looks like she could fuck you to submission.

>> No.12049039

>judging
lol nerd

>> No.12049047

>>12048939
An INTJ would not be "all in" on anything unless it was unassailable. I am largely in Link and have gone as far as to gamble people's perceptions of me by shilling it face to face, but I will always have active contingency plans. If you aren't also in some junior miners, cash, and some healthier side bets, you are not an INTJ because you are not reading the meta around QT, BTC debasement to capture mt gox coins, major miners passing peak production and needing to by juniors, etc.

I cannot speak to why an INTP wouldn't be all in. Is it natural for them to be that unpragmatic?

>> No.12049050

High IQ INFJ
I wouldn't fuck Link with your dick and cannot wait for the stink threads to disappear. Linkies should remove themselves from the gene pool to raise the collective intelligence of humanity.
"1000 EOY" = <90 IQ

>> No.12049051

>>12048978
you're intj

>> No.12049058

>>12048939
INTJ here. Have avoided link because of 4chans shilling but just the other day was looking at chart of LINK and saw how stupid I was to not HEDGE into it at beginning of bear. LINK performed like a beast during last 11 months of bear

>> No.12049067

>>12049047
>thinks link isn't unassailable.
every link fud is quickly shut down or ignored because its been shut down thousands of times in the past.

>> No.12049104

>>12049058
LINK has been almost entirely supported by a cult-like insanity propped up by incessant 4chan shilling of "$1000 EOY". It's gonna dump hard as fuck on January 1st when people realize they've been duped and it's not even going to be 20 cents EOY.

>> No.12049120

ENFP

60% LINK
15% SC
15% XDC
5% DCR
3% AKA
2% KIN

>> No.12049125
File: 10 KB, 240x200, 1352048235883.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12049125

>>12049104
i dont want to be burned for heresy, but everyone rational knows 1k eoy is a meme. the rest is solid fundamentals.
dump on 1/1. kek'd

>> No.12049132

we were in an unlogical point to invest in any coin, we were on a bear market, onces this settle i could join.

anyone invested before this crash dont look at the crypstosfere as a whole, neither the btc chart, and not to talk about trendfollowing.

its completly useless to be a geek and understandd a proyect if youre the only one whos gonna support it.

>> No.12049139

INTP. Still don't own any link. Everyone who shills it comes across as being extremely unintelligent and desperate.

>> No.12049143

>>12049139
based

>> No.12049157

>>12049067
Crypto is assailable. An INTJ who isn't hedging the whole system to ensure a good enough win is either desperate or not far enough into the archetype.

>> No.12049169

intj here, BTC and XMR only.

>> No.12049178

INTP and all in link

>> No.12049182

INTP with 10k stack not all in but i have diversified , 30% link

>> No.12049185

>>12048939
Myers-briggs is nothing but a nerd horoscope.
I'm "INTJ" and a "scorpio" and I sold all my link at $1.20

>> No.12049186

INTP sold 75% in January. Rest is not going to recover.

>> No.12049194

>>12049185
wrong

>> No.12049198

>>12049139
Yet you should be able to come to your own conclusion not based on bored weirdos

>> No.12049205

ENTP here.
XMR over everything. fuck link

>> No.12049208

>>12049194
Everything in my post is true.

>> No.12049231

>>12049208
nope

>> No.12049245

>>12049231
Do you disagree in whole or in part? Which parts? Use your words.

>> No.12049249

ENTP here, all in LINK. I’m still going to be a chad amoung us LINK millionaires. Sorry.

>> No.12049256

>>12049245
the mbti part, why would i disagree with what price your sold at and that you're a scorpio

>> No.12049262

>>12048939
INTJ, 50/50 LINK and BTC

>> No.12049265

>>12048939
INTP sold all in January and paid back my student loans. I’m still lurking here because it’s funny to see human suffering

>> No.12049270

>>12048939
ENTJ here all in.

Also my own boss at 23. Get fucked brainlets.

>> No.12049318

>>12049256
MBTI was created by two women with no background in psychology, based on the pseudoscientific musings of carl jung. It has no basis in evidence-based psychology, and performs poorly on measures like test-retest consistency, predictive power, and variable independence. There is a reason it's used by MBAs and life coaches, and not real psychologists.

>> No.12049334

>>12048948
its not larp it's a projection of what they see themselves as rather than being objective
nothing but applied "im a social cripple therefor i must be smart" thinking, really

>> No.12049343

>>12049318
what is used by real psychologists?

>> No.12049369

>>12049343
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Five_personality_traits

>> No.12049406
File: 1.26 MB, 640x480, fren matrix.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12049406

>>12048939
INTJ algobro. momentum models are lukewarm right now.

>> No.12049437

>>12048939
Intp was all in link until May. Now all in zec

>> No.12049438

INTP, 60%+ in since ED and all-in for last few months.

>> No.12049442
File: 1.51 MB, 1900x1564, Utrecht_Moreelse_Heraclite.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12049442

>>12048972
Same here

>> No.12049455
File: 23 KB, 112x112, 456715302248513537.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12049455

>>12049125
unironically this

>> No.12049460

>>12048939

INTJ
All in LINK

>> No.12049499

>>12049139
I somewhat agree. But what if stinkys are retarded AND link is 1000eoy?

>> No.12049570
File: 428 KB, 499x337, I_ec5dd6_1931874.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12049570

>>12048939
INTJ here still have a little bit of btc otherwise full fiat and accumulating fiat
planing to go long when I'll consider that things have hit the bottom

>> No.12049583

>>12049025
Haha u know u r a normie

>> No.12049605
File: 623 KB, 2546x1160, 1513438406716.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12049605

INFJ master race

>> No.12049625

>>12048939
INTP iq 160 all in Verge. muh utility fucking lol

>> No.12049636

Intj all in on dnt until it pumps again at least

>> No.12049641

>>12049605
lmao

>> No.12049658

Intj, currently sitting about 20k in ETFs and have 50k linkies. Slowly adding to my bags with each paycheck.

>> No.12049701

I have consistently gotten INTP every time I took the test throughout the years. I have been watching LINK since ICO but have been very hesitant. All the shilling here puts me off a bit, even though I like the memes. Ironically, my name is actually Sergey.

>> No.12049717
File: 85 KB, 543x591, C81F5CB2-5158-44E9-8B7F-646B505EB6AE.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12049717

Myers Briggs is practically pseudoscience.

>> No.12049726

>>12048939
INTP here

I am all in on a x2 short on bitcoin group se stock

>> No.12049728

>>12049583
nope i bought at 13 cents

>> No.12049769

Explain. What is all this categorization ?

>> No.12049771

>>12049717
You don't believe it has any accuracy in grouping people with certain personality traits and habits together? It's nowhere near as pseudoscintific as something like astrology, IMO. It actually has practical uses.

>> No.12049780

*pseudoscientific

>> No.12049782

ENTP here. BTC4life

>> No.12049785

>>12049769
myers briggs personality test, it takes 15 min to take

>> No.12049799

>>12048939
what does "warmest machine" mean?

>> No.12049859

>>12049799
Thinks and acts like an intelligent machine (calculated and precise), with a relatively friendly, albeit introverted personality.

>> No.12049872
File: 44 KB, 640x460, 08trdmkufj221.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12049872

INTP here, I don't have much to say except I wish I was more assertive.

>> No.12049879

>>12049701
>I have consistently gotten INTP every time I took the test throughout the years.
same. shorting all the way down $0.00

>> No.12049900

Did a lot of Myers Briggs' test just to be sure. Always got INTP. If you are holding coins at the moment you suck . Sold everything I got and waiting for the right moment to get back in.

Main altcoins:
ETH
LINK
Skycoin
BAT

>> No.12049941

ENTP fiat king master race here. I'm richer than 100% of users of this board because I knew 2018 was not a year to buy anything. AMA

>> No.12049954

Forgot to mention I sold at $18k and $19k into fiat. I don't trust a single one of you introverted autistic weaklings and I'm up 99% on you clowns by having not participated in your autistic shill scams.

>> No.12049966

>>12049954
Yet you are empty inside and are seeking validation on 4channel. Good job bud.

>> No.12049969

Bitcoin is going below $800 and it's never going to make a new ATH, not even close. None of you autistic neets know how to trade because you can't think outside the box, at least not correctly. You all get trapped in retard brain loops and get carried away with your NPC aspie hive mind programming.

>> No.12049974

>>12049966
Negative potato. There shouldn't be a safe space for losers like you all, but that's just my philosophy.

>> No.12049976

>>12048978
>don't trust you faggots shilling it constantly,
imposter
An INTJ that can't sense the truth through the 4chins would do his own research to bypass the need for that trust

>> No.12049982

Oh yeah, Hillary wins in 2020 by a landslide.

>> No.12049989

>>12049969
Okay gramps

>> No.12049997

>>12048939
INTJ and INTP are classed as easy to persuade, manipulate and reluctant to change by psyop organisations. Just an FYI.

I’m 50:50 BAT and LINK.

>> No.12050036

>>12048939
INTJ ... I'm all in.

>> No.12050126

>>12048939
ENTP. I am 90% LINK. Wish I had gone all in a few months ago.

>> No.12050127

>>12048939
INFJ reporting in
40% LINK
40% XRP
20% mix of BTC, ETH, XLM, BAT

>>12049605
Based

>> No.12050149

Intj.

Eth, bat, holo, msr, xem, gvt, xlm, and (sigh) fun.

>> No.12050250

>>12049047
INTP here, I trade out every so often but I can't stop going back into all in on LINK. I wish I knew why, but I actually have never come up negative on my side stacks so I guess it's not that bad. BCHSV did me well this week, but I already fucking re-entered LINK 1500 sats lower than I exited (and 1000 sats higher than it is now)

>> No.12050415
File: 92 KB, 1255x698, BE77E252-353B-43A9-B8AA-BAE0F8471C6E.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12050415

>>12049025
fellow INTP
also, all in on NANO
genius-level IQs are INTP more than any other type

>> No.12050432

>>12048939
INTP here. Sell your link and hold ETH.

>> No.12050435

>>12049318
carl jung was an INTP, and his stuff is still misunderstood by you retards

>> No.12050513
File: 177 KB, 2318x1024, F021A641-0F80-4136-AF8C-15EFCA2B2592.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12050513

>> No.12050525

>>12048939
INTP, all in on OMG.

>> No.12050544

>>12049969
This supposition is retarded. Crypto has been on a track since the Over 9000 meme carried made it go full retard only to be unable to sufficiently liquidate due to an ETF denial. Since then it's all gone as expected, so why would we INTJs revise our model?

>> No.12050552

>>12048939
INTJ here
pretty much all in on link, I have one little gamble play also, but mostly for fun and then sell if it works out. But nodes on link is the plan, build it up like the mining, the earlier you get in the more you make and can keep expanding! Just like the miners did. Feels good to be in from the start!

>> No.12050555

>>12048993
>4channel
Holy shit how long has this been happening?

>> No.12050561

>>12049997
I am open to the possible truth of this claim and will search for evidence in favour and against.

>> No.12050588

>>12049997
>INTJ and INTP are classed as easy to persuade, manipulate
Wow someone lied to you..
>>12050561
larp or samefag, take your pick, either way not intp or intj, too obvious.

>> No.12050645

>>12050513
are you me

https://www.kapilguptamd.com/2018/09/23/self-less/

>> No.12050666

>>12050588
Self parody amuses me. I'm trying to wish you could appreciate what it is I did there because I suspect I would like having amused another.

>> No.12050744
File: 142 KB, 1064x1424, 2018-12-07-19-58-17.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12050744

entp masterrace

2.4M link
6000 xmr

buying more of both every month.

see the ones who can see the forest through the trees on the other side

>> No.12050756

ENTP aka the smart Chad checking in

BTC ETH XMR LINK only

Also fyi as a sociopath myself I see right through CSW so fuck SV. That is all.

>> No.12050783

>>12049872
ISTJ if I was more assertive at work I'd get ridiculed and likely reprimanded. As it is I do what I'm asked to do even when it's obvious I get more tossed on my plate by my manager than the rest of the staff. Basically my manager can act rude but cannot be called out on it in a serious tone by me lest I want to get reprimanded but the other way around and I get reprimanded if I'm rude.

>> No.12050793
File: 6 KB, 205x246, 1534739743158.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12050793

>>12048939
okay, at this point I feel kinda embarassed for not holding any link. I realize now, maybe it wasn't a meme shitcoin.

>> No.12050794

>>12050756
check above fren. welcome. we see the same. Starting buying abc yesterday under 100. fuck the clown

>> No.12050814

>>12050552
I also plan to do this and have enough money to accrue over 20k link. But I’m a programming/computer brainlet. Could I still be able to learn how to run several nodes?

>> No.12050817

>>12049997
INTP
35% BAT, 47% LINK, remainder is other things including Gods Unchained cards; cheap as fuck right now and my unique card could double my LINK stack once they open up trading if the price stays down.

>> No.12050829

>>12049859
Cold human is very descriptive too, having genuine warm/caring feelings for others on the inside but not able to show them, while people just sense from you being cold, distant and strict. I'm not sure if this actually applies to INTJ but that's how I feel.

>> No.12050875

intp, all in eth. link is unironically my dogs name.

>> No.12050890

>intp
>132-140 iq
>long 21 cm dick
>mostly in link

Feels good stroking my long dick and adding to my link collection. Many of you will never understand the supreme experience of watching a women hold your dick with two hands. And if you aren’t prepping to stock up on link, you are incorrigibly retarded.

>> No.12050900

For reliability and validity of my post, im a provisional psych, i do 10 psychological inventories every 6 months to determine how/if im changing. I have been INTJ ever since i started doing this 10 years ago. I did not buy link because i didn't know about it till i looked at /biz, then i saw that all these autistic neckbeard cucks were shilling it, so i avoided it. Its funny, i have a friend at the gym who keeps shilling link, he doesnt even use 4chan. He actually put 1M of his money into link....i showed him the charts this morning and he punched me. kek

>> No.12050913

>>12050890
well at least I know what it feels to be able to stick my whole dick in a woman's vagoo.

>> No.12050931

>>12050913
Thats what golden brappers are for. They love it.

>> No.12051154

>>12048963
>king of a meme
top delusion

>> No.12051236

>>12050793
Great time to realize this desu

>>12050875
Now naming my dog this

>> No.12051340
File: 481 KB, 500x748, 52270756_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12051340

ENXP and all in on Link. Looking forward to see what you guys do with the money when you get the keys to lambo land. I'm already brainstorming ideas, starting an animation company, going into research, making hentai games, setting up some apartments and dabbling with real estate to set my family up.

>> No.12051404

>>12048939
INTJ and how do you play a proper infinite xanatos gambit whilst all in on anything? Diversify motherfucker. Just because LINK is valuable doesn't mean nothing else is.

>> No.12051432
File: 4 KB, 207x243, download.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12051432

>>12048939

>implying MBTI bullshit has anything to do with IQ
>thinks he has a high IQ

The amount of Dunning-Kruger here is amazing, almost as bad as reddit lol. Never change biz, never fucking change.

>> No.12051816

>>12048939
INTP here all in on Monero with a bag of BTC just in case. I've thought about getting some link for the meme value but just can't be bothered to sign up to whatever pajeet exchange carries it.

>> No.12051850

Seeing massive amounts of link shilling and the price not reacting just tells me that this is a coin I am certainly not investing in anywhere in the near future.

>> No.12051851

INTJ. All in with 77k link

>> No.12051862

>>12050127
based personality
based blockfolio

>> No.12051944
File: 3.82 MB, 196x388, SergeySmile.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12051944

>>12049976
this...INTJ's piece together the big picture, see patterns, and find connections a lot easier than the average person. Not to mention, we go out of our way to do in depth research in the first place. I have one other holding I'm not going to sell but I'm essentially 75% in LINK, DCAing down since March. 15,500. I guess I'll see if I'm delusional about the project soon enough, although I've already to commited to holding until $0 or financial freedom.

>> No.12051947

>>12048972
>>12049442
INFP with 90% Link reporting in

>> No.12051955

>>12048939
I am infp and 100 percent all in. I have a good feeling about it and no idea what it does otherwise.
Once I make it I will open an art and puppy therapy centre, but I'm a capricorn so the art will always be about dead puppies.

>> No.12051965

Pinheaded

>> No.12051988

>>12049318
Still has more basis in reality than 99% of psychology

>> No.12051995

>>12051850

It's literally only biz shilling it, of course the price won't move.

>> No.12052001

>>12051432
>Doesn't realize we all already know MBTI is psuedoscience at best
>Doesn't find it interesting that large amounts of us here fall into groups stastically reserved for an incredibly minor part of the population, something like less than 4% combined.
Clearly not INTJ/INTP

>> No.12052004

>>12050513
based

>> No.12052018
File: 64 KB, 400x400, asstro.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12052018

>>12048963

>> No.12052020
File: 87 KB, 633x640, 1527616110591.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12052020

>>12048939
ESTJ here. YOU AND YOUR FUCKING INTERNET MONEY, BUY HOUSES YOU GOD DAMN ZOOMERS.

>> No.12052029

>>12049717
Yeah man, there's no such thing as an introvert.
>t. sensing NPC

>> No.12052034

>>12052020
kek

>> No.12052044

Weekly remainder that if you consider NPC as a valid archetype, you are most likely mentally ill/a social retard.

>Theory of mind in schizophrenia: Exploring neural mechanisms of belief attribution
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3928144/
>Previous studies using a variety of behavioral paradigms have found that schizophrenia patients show impairment in their ability to attribute mental states to others.

>> No.12052070
File: 486 KB, 1322x1858, 0CEC4C1E-150D-400D-A443-BB39094AE7EA.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12052070

>>12052044
>t. sensor
>i need authority and experts to tell me how to think
nice get though

>> No.12052096

ESTJ - work at a bank (lol) - and have 80% crypto investment in link.

>> No.12052105

INTJ. I saw my Stellar go from a top 30 coin to a top 4 coin.

Wondering where to go from here.

>> No.12052107
File: 68 KB, 923x713, 873468746837628.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12052107

>>12048939
INTJ, 5% in link, 20k linkies. Don't need any more to make it.

>> No.12052121

>>12052105
I did own Link a short while before some Sibos meeting last year. But as there was no announcement about any new development I sold it at the top.

>> No.12052205

>>12052070
>discarding educated opinion/statements of fact of other people because they are public experts

>> No.12052233

I have 106 Link. Will I make it?

>> No.12052261

>>12052205
>thinks an INTP disregards any opinion/statement

>> No.12052285

>>12048939
intj link is gay im not

>> No.12052318

INTJ, all-in on Link

>> No.12052323

INTJ COSS and ETH. Gonna get linkies for free.

>> No.12052346

>>12052261
Now I'm thinking YOU lack reading comprehension, most probably willfully because YOU don't want to face anything that's contrary to what you believe.

>> No.12052538

>>12049120
>ENFP
OP said no NPCs.

>> No.12052607

>>12048939
INTP-T and Bitcoin (BCH) is the only worthy coin on the market.

>> No.12052637

>>12048939
INTP - Link suicide stack as a minor holding. would tell what my major holding is but i am not done accumulating, therefore willnotpost the positive news

>> No.12052661

>>12049334
But if you just take the damn test and that's the result you're not just making it up. It's your result. So either the test is flawed or you're wrong.

>> No.12052663
File: 1.21 MB, 480x287, F437F42C-0914-4FFC-9908-E61983AF8E0E.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12052663

>>12052607
Fellow INTP-T here, you’re wrong, XRP, ETH, and XMR are all great long term holds

Chainlink is a dogshit pajeet tier shill ponzi though and sergey is a cia/nsa plant

>> No.12052675

>>12050890
t. Raj

>> No.12052686

>>12048939
ESFJ here, all in on tron.

>> No.12053043

INTJ and 100k link here

>> No.12053061

>low IQ NPC's
>i'm all in on LINK


AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HE FELL FOR IT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>> No.12053161

>>12048939
I'm ISFP. I'm all in on Bitcoin, Ethereum, Gold and SV.

>> No.12053167
File: 88 KB, 1125x1161, NPC-13-groupthink.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12053167

>>12052346
>thinking the INTP hasn't derived their opinion from hundreds of varying and contradictory pieces of information and experience
You reveal yourself with your projection and your one (1) vaguely relevant study.

>> No.12053210

INTJ nocoiner master race

Here for memes and non-crypto business threads

>> No.12053218

>>12053167
Guess you aren't a INTP, because you'd know the study cites dozens of other studies. That would require clashing your point of view with a potentially conflicting one, and you're lackluster self-esteem can't have that.

>> No.12053255

>>12053218
>resorts to emotional insults + pretend logic
These are the hallmarks of the NPC.

>> No.12053307

INTP BTC/ZIL

>> No.12053325

>>12053218
Imagine being like these anons and fighting over personality horoscopes.

>> No.12053341

>>12053255
inability to read with comprehension is a hallmark of a retard

>> No.12053362

ISTP here, 90 % in Link.
According to the memechart I'm NPC, but that chart is bullshit anyways.

>> No.12053413

INTP, 100% in on bleeding /biz/tards

>> No.12053429

INFP here, not in Link, but can understand you guys that do

>> No.12053702

>>12049334
It's essentially this. It's about on par with astrology, the only difference being instead of your birthday you take a test that you answer with your own bias, giving a facade of objectivity.

>> No.12053771

>>12053702
You can type other people by observing them. It's more like categorising people. If someone puts themselves in the wrong category because they are bad at observing themselves, that's a different problem.

>> No.12053796

Intp all in link reporting in

>> No.12053800

>>12048948

where do I take this test online?
16Personalities doesn't seem to be a true representation of MBTI

>> No.12053869

>>12048978
it's actually not really possible to be "in between" those two types, since there function are in the opposite direction (intj-extraverted thinking, introverted intuition, intp-introverted thinking, extraverted intuition, etc) so it's more a problem with the test. Rather than look for function types, all the tests look for letter types, which is not the right way of understanding the theory. You really have to be one or the other, or possibly an adjacent type function-wise

>> No.12053885
File: 2.07 MB, 4032x3024, FA1ACD99-BF78-4E3B-9BF1-26DE68B8FF87.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12053885

I am actual intj, not you pathetic internet “smart by lazy” Dunning Kruger intjs. I wouldn’t touch your ponzi internet money if you paid me

>> No.12053888

>>12053869
now that I'm thinking of it, the types that would actually be "in-between" function-wise would be INFJ, or ISTP, something like that, but only because they share half the functions of each

>> No.12053939

>>12049605

INFJs are bullshitters, bloggers and likely to have Twitter accounts with a list of their "hats" none of which they are great at, and their most likely career track is "life coach" or working in business ethics or otherwise producing and controlling things that are of nothing more than sentimental value to people

aka gobshites, shysters, scammers and frauds

case in point: the examples given are Oprah Winfrey, Nelson Mandella and Nicole Kidman

this is the worst personality type, absolutely the fucking worst

>> No.12054001

>>12049625
You sound like iq 60

>> No.12054017

>>12053939
what about Adolf Hitler and Noam Chomsky? Couldn't be further from your description and in different directions

>> No.12054023

>>12048939
INTP
It's called risk management, OP.
50k LINK, 80 BCH. A couple of shitcoins like BTC in the mix.
And have been cashing out $2500/month since BTC hit $4000 last year. Only stopped selling when we got below $6k this year

>> No.12054049
File: 54 KB, 677x552, 6a30be7c4f32e93243ea1ac5c6f8b2b7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12054049

ENTJ, and you are all cringe. Does the "I'm not a robot" offend you?

BTW, got in too late to really have much invested myself. I have most in LINK and the rest in TRTL because FU

>> No.12054459

>>12053885
Well met. I come to biz for memes and to dip my toe in crazy.

>> No.12054534

>>12053939
So they know to play the players instead of playing the game like the rest of us NPCs?

>> No.12054555

>Low iq NPC types
if you are parroting this meme you are not truly intelligent...

>> No.12054579

>>12048939
I'm 50/50 Eth/Link. Intj/p depending on the version of the test.

>> No.12054603
File: 911 KB, 299x231, 1502111391541.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12054603

>>12053885
>t. Boomer

>> No.12054614

>>12050756
kek, as a fellow ENTP i agree. What is it that makes so sociopathic though? Is it merely a product of human nature as they're so easy to manipulate?

>> No.12054637
File: 48 KB, 372x630, drethyrft.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12054637

INFP impulsive degenerate gambler reportan

>> No.12054659
File: 51 KB, 220x220, alpha_8.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12054659

>>12054614
>extroverted

eww i would kick you out of my house after i fuck you in the ass because youre being annoying

>> No.12054672

>>12054555
If this meme bothers you, I've got bad news...

>> No.12054934

>>12053939
wrong... I am a INFJ and i have no social media because I am introverted. I dont want attention. But am very manipulative. I like to play with NPCs. But im not a good engineer.

>> No.12054960

>>12054637
can we be friends a-anon-kun?

>> No.12054977

>>12048939
Intj, suicide stack of 10k. Investing with 1/2 my IRA so not all inning on anything.

>> No.12055005

>>12054614
Once you figure out the pattern it’s easy to manipulate especially if you’re good looking and “friendly”. I just don’t get too attached to people, I can’t help it. Also make sure you practice your smile fellow sociopaths

>> No.12055088

>>12055005
I think the "T" makes you sociopathic. You are not feeling. You are thinking.

The "N" makes you manipulativ. Because you can see patterns.

>> No.12055091
File: 267 KB, 850x698, 1540240391232.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12055091

>>12054960
only if you lick my feet :3

>> No.12055111

>>12055091
n-no I am too conservative in things like these. I only suck dicks.

>> No.12055146

a logically incoherent shit in this thread.
>If you're INTP/J, then you own LINK
no. It's more like:
>If you're INTP/J, and you're in crypto, then you own good projects
>If you own LINK, you're probably INTP/J

>> No.12055199

>>12054001
He said no npcs

>> No.12055211

>>12055088
As an INFP im very manipulativ but i have feelings. I would never kill someone. Im not a sociopath.

>> No.12055332

>>12052001
Based mmm hmm dad

>> No.12055344

>>12053218
You are retard, references are usually used in the introduction or discussion. The methods and results of study are more or less a unique piece of puzzle to the problem.

>> No.12055351
File: 204 KB, 480x522, 1544133798941.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12055351

>>12048939
High IQ INTP here.

Actually all in on NEBL but I think LINK is huge if it can do what it's supposed to and I'll probably buy 1000 of them for the memes at some point.

I just think Neblio is far less appropriately priced with more room to the upside as plebbit and /biz/ have ignored it for their darling hypecoins and therefore most of the price discovery has yet to unfold, whereas projects everyone knows about such as NANO, LINK, VET, etc can't really go up that much unless crypto as a whole goes up because ranking wise they're already at/above where they should be compared to some overperforming but less hyped projects (NEBL, KMD, WAVES, etc). The less hyped projects can go up in price even in a bear market by outdeveloping higher mcap projects and taking their places.

Like I said though, I'll probably end up buying a few linkies anyway for the memes and as suicide insurance anyway bc if they do solve oracles that might actually be an invention as big as crypto on its own.

>> No.12055357

Scorpio ESTJ.The coin to buy has only been mentioned once here but it's not time to talk about it. End Q1/beginning Q2, we'll make the push and you'll buy, claiming to have known about it the whole time.

>> No.12055476

>>12052001
>hasn't accepted that epistemic nihilism is truth and that belief in empiricism still requires a leap of faith due to the imperfections of language, consciousness, and sensory data.
>doesn't realize that there is value in arbitrary teleological frameworks so long as they are applied as a tool requiring data inputs.
>throws out knowledge because he lacks the metacognition to understand the place of knowledge in an framework that is nihilistic about itself and the very notion of knowledge.
Definitely not an INTJ.

>> No.12055488

>>12048939
I'm an INTP but I think LINK is a shitcoin. You don't need an erc20 token to run decentralized oracles. You can run the system on a native coin.

LINK will go to zero. sorry!

>> No.12055711

>>12048939
CL is the coin for 115 IQ brainlets - it has a professional and businesses-like appearance to feign an actual foundation, but it really is just another shitcoin like Tron.

>> No.12055793

>>12048948
"IN" is almost a given with some exceptions of "E." If someone was an "F" I think they'd rather find satisfaction/connection in real life than 4chan. I get ENFP on those tests and I've lost patience for every board besides /biz/-and that's tanking fast.

>> No.12055818

>>12048945
Almost this. I did a lot of trading at the end of last year with NULS to get more LINK.

>> No.12055982

>>12050544
Because you're an autistic faggot who uses a model that no longer works. Easy. Damn it feels good to be an ENTP looking down on you autistic shillers. I never see link memes outside of this gay boy zone. I don't even know what link is or does and I've seen millions of posts about link and I don't care to find out. That's how you know your model has failed.

>> No.12056176
File: 345 KB, 1406x1000, bNWtaC3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12056176

I'm an ESFJ so I'm all in in BCore.

>> No.12057019

>>12056176
lol why

>> No.12057073
File: 203 KB, 1000x1000, 1536872204751.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12057073

>>12055982
Why you feel so inscerue being entp instad of intp, is is that you feel inferior intellectually which you clearly are?

>>12049879
shorting all alts if it were possible equal weighted is a great move as 95% will go to zero

>> No.12057151
File: 111 KB, 800x611, Squatter-Man.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12057151

>>12055111
buttstuff?


IS ANYONE HERE PISCES!!!

PISCES REPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY THEORY IS THAT ALL PISCES ARE INTROVERTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also squatting man symbol (google robert shoch) is the pisces symbol and they were cave paintings that people drew of massive plasma discharge coronas

>> No.12057193

>>12048939

INTP here

I'm all in on USDC

>> No.12057301

>>12057073

Shutup aspie, you fap to child porn anime and post really shitty bait on an autistic board while I date real women and profit off you losers. I've been 8x short since 20k.

>> No.12057358

You mean I have to wait 2 weeks to open a coinbase account, wait 5 days to wire money into it, buy bitcoin, then buy link, just to enter into a shitty oracle contract that has no basis in the legal system?! 1 trillion dollar mcap EOY sign me up.

>> No.12057404
File: 145 KB, 500x392, ThoughtfulHugeCarp-small.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12057404

>>12057301
Just what i thought, you are definitely not entp, take a quiz again. Very emotional and offensive behavior, just the opposite of entps. You seem more like esfp or something =]

>> No.12057494

>>12048939
I just took a personality test, I'm an INTJ and all in link with 16.6K

>> No.12057525

>>12053362

istp here, can confirm am also a NPC
bernie can still win tho

>> No.12057529

>>12048939
INTJ here. For many years I tried get rich quick schemes. Many different kinds. Anything that presented the possibility that I would not have to work with other people and small talk and pretend to smile. After I realized that there's no such thing as get rich quick, I started searching for a job that I didn't have to interact with customers or coworkers. Eventually that led me to being a mechanic. While I do have to talk with my coworkers occasionally, I pretty much get to keep to myself and do my work and that's it. Stinkies and most cryptofags are just losers who haven't realized there's no such thing as get rich quick.

>> No.12057549

>>12049104
77777 post was in feb which indicates the end of year in feb 2019 so 1000 eoy 2019

>> No.12057582

>>12048939
INTP. Never bought a single link, never will

>>12057193
likewise. USD, USDT, and PAX

>> No.12057689

You could just use real money or your card as money. Instant. 100,000x faster than crypto. Dollar bills don't need oracles lmfao

>> No.12057757

>>12050555
couple of weeks.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action