[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 673 KB, 1300x1500, the-order.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12021270 No.12021270 [Reply] [Original]

Follow God Obey the law Worship the Gods Respect your parents Be overcome by justice Know what you have learned Perceive what you have heard Be/Know yourself Intend to get married Know your opportunity Think as a mortal If you are a stranger act like one Honor the hearth (or Hestia) Control yourself Help your friends Control anger Exercise prudence Honor providence Do not use an oath Love friendship Cling to discipline Pursue honor Long for wisdom Praise the good Find fault with no one Praise virtue Practice what is just Be kind to friends Watch out for your enemies Exercise nobility of character Shun evil Be impartial Guard what is yours Shun what belongs to others Listen to everyone Be (religiously) silent Do a favor for a friend Nothing to excess Use time sparingly Foresee the future Despise insolence Have respect for suppliants Be accommodating in everything Educate your sons Give what you have Fear deceit Speak well of everyone Be a seeker of wisdom Choose what is divine Act when you know Shun murder Pray for things possible Consult the wise Test the character Give back what you have received Down-look no one Use your skill Do what you mean to do Honor a benefaction Be jealous of no one Be on your guard Praise hope Despise a slanderer Gain possessions justly Honor good men Know the judge Master wedding-feasts Recognize fortune Flee a pledge Speak plainly Associate with your peers Govern your expenses Be happy with what you have Revere a sense of shame Fulfill a favor

>> No.12021274

Pray for happiness Be fond of fortune Observe what you have heard Work for what you can own Despise strife Detest disgrace Restrain the tongue Keep yourself from insolence Make just judgements Use what you have Judge incorruptibly Accuse one who is present Tell when you know Do not depend on strength Live without sorrow Live together meekly Finish the race without shrinking back Deal kindly with everyone Do not curse your sons Initiate / lead / guide your wife Benefit yourself Be courteous Give a timely response Struggle with glory Act without repenting Repent of sins Control the eye Give a timely counsel Act quickly Guard friendship Be grateful Pursue harmony Keep deeply the top secret Fear ruling Pursue what is profitable Accept due measure Do away with enmities Accept old age Do not boast in might Exercise (religious) silence Flee enmity Acquire wealth justly Do not abandon honor Despise evil Venture into danger prudently Do not tire of learning Do not stop to be thrifty Admire oracles Love whom you rear Do not oppose someone absent Respect the elder Teach a youngster Do not trust wealth Respect yourself Do not begin to be insolent Crown your ancestors Die for your country Do not be discontented by life Do not make fun of the dead Share the load of the unfortunate Gratify without harming Grieve for no one Beget from noble routes Make promises to no one Do not wrong the dead Be well off as a mortal Do not trust fortune As a child be well-behaved As a youth be self-disciplined As of middle-age be just As an old man be sensible On reaching the end be without sorrow

>> No.12021391

fuck off delphi

>> No.12021464
File: 103 KB, 500x375, breaking_fud.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12021391
t. Delphi
also,
>wearing pants

>> No.12021483

I think he wants us to read between the lines. Maybe there is something to his posts?

i feel sleepy

>> No.12021494

I have a challenge for Delphi faggots. Link me to anything or anyone on the internet that feels the need to mark/watermark their memes that isn't absolutely pleb tier.
Literally the only memes I see where the creator desperately seeks recognition are absolutely fucktarded instagram faggots. This is the company you keep.

>> No.12021505

Intend to get married Live together meekly Venture into danger prudently Speak plainly Be overcome by justice Admire oracles Associate with your peers Listen to everyone Act without repenting Shun evil Do not trust fortune
Choose what is divine Judge incorruptibly Follow God Give a timely response
Be on your guard Be courteous
Be fond of fortune Despise insolence Do not oppose someone absent Benefit yourself
Foresee the future Practice what is just Acquire wealth justly Use your skill

>> No.12021516 [DELETED] 

>>12021494
delphi is a meme, idiot. if you did not find out by now, you are an even bigger idiot than i am.

thank you for your input sweety

>> No.12021524
File: 157 KB, 1920x1080, fud.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12021516
>discord fury intensifies

>> No.12021547

>>12021524
please give me a color

>> No.12021559

>>12021274
>>12021270
I honestly and actually appreciate this pasta. But I have been extremely demotivated to try. I've been committing the worst sin there is; sloth. It's been like this for 3 month ever since I realized links potential instead of other anons who decided to change their life and prep them selves to be healthy and sound when the singularity comes, I decided to just lay down and become a literal sloth. I don't even have mental issues in pretty thankful for alot of things and I always try and please the lord but I just lose the will of doing anything ever since I found out about link. Idk I'm just lost from my will I never was like this. I'd take any advice given. God bless

>> No.12021596

I honestly and actually appreciate this pasta. But I have been extremely demotivated to try. I've been committing the worst sin there is; sloth. It's been like this for 3 month ever since I realized links potential instead of other anons who decided to change their life and prep them selves to be healthy and sound when the singularity comes, I decided to just lay down and become a literal sloth. I don't even have mental issues in pretty thankful for alot of things and I always try and please the lord but I just lose the will of doing anything ever since I found out about link. Idk I'm just lost from my will I never was like this. I'd take any advice given. God bless

>> No.12021611

>>12021494
>THIS
Delphi "memes" are like a 13 year old girl begging for attention on myspace. They cant make a single one without having some kind of "look at me" validater built into it.

They are the scum of BIZ and I want chainlink to fail simply because of them, even if I have 20k linkies. Fucking degenerate attention whore cult.

>> No.12021632

>> No.12021637

Blue is a very nice color

>> No.12021644

>>12021632
That wasn't a larp or a pasta I'm actually serious

>> No.12021685

>>12021644

Eat healthy
Eat vitamins

>> No.12021688

>> No.12021696

>>12021644
Eat healthy
Eat vitamins
Digest and spread the pasta

>> No.12021742

>>12021685
No you dont understand I know what I need to do but I can't keep up a routine for more than 2 days. I spend all my time watching movies and neglecting my studies and just slothing. I can't seem to break it. I know what I need to do I just don't know how I can do it.

>> No.12021816

OK to rephrase, how do you find will? I've lost it and I can't seem to find it.

>> No.12021817

>>12021494
Cope level strong. Who gives a shit whether they tag them or not. They make the dankest memes and if they want to tag their art then fine, if they don't fine too.

>> No.12021874

>>12021816
https://youtu.be/uiaRYQlsjy4

>> No.12021967 [DELETED] 

hello every1

i engage in underground fighting tournaments.

>> No.12022035

>>12021816

Having a higher purpose (someone or something).

>> No.12022093

>>12021816
how do you find will?

lose all hope