[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 288 KB, 521x509, 1516401445222.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11980012 No.11980012 [Reply] [Original]

Take a look at this page on XYO Network's tech graph. I'm almost 95% sure the adaptor in this graph is Chainlink. Its the only middleware that I'm aware of that can connect to multiple blockchains. Their service claims they can connect to many blockchains.
https://xyo.network/tech/
Secret Partnership with Chainlink? I think so..... if anything they're probably going to be using Link heavily to connect their oracle service to smart contracts.
We are at the dawn.... the precipice of the new oracle revolution. :)

>> No.11980039
File: 22 KB, 600x630, 1445185160398.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Imagine when the main net comes out, there will be probably no traffic on the network, just thousands of nodes, but only 1 or 2 actual customers who will use the network. Hundreds of thousands of nodes available to perform 1 or 2 requests per day even at the very best.

It will be like those Chinese ghost towns they have built whole copy paste cities of Paris etc. but nobody lives there. Just empty roads, apartments, houses and shops and like 1-2 living in the town made for 7 million people.

We will never make it, smart contracts is a tech-savvy buzzword that does not mean anything to people, let alone investors. We were never meant to make it. It's over.

Smartcontract made a poc for Swift. This poc included a "smart oracle" to pull data for bonds. There was never a commitment for decentralized oracles or any blockchain main net. If you are a chainlink holder you need to hope these companies start using chainlink in a private permissioned setting and slowly crossover over the years. 2020 your chainlink node will be providing sports scores to simple betting smart contracts and similar. No legitimate bank or financial comp. using decentralized oracles in 2020. But don't get too down, run your node and collect the "node incentive" stash like a little cuck you are. This will at least keep you from wanting to shut your node off for lack of usage and maybe postbone your inevitable suicde.

Who cares if you get some little cuck money like 4 dollars a month staking your little cuck links? What is the point even "investing" in this token, it will never yield anything if you don't own something like +500k Link to begin with?

>>11979002

It's over.

>> No.11980061

>>11980039
LINK fud reeks of desperate cries for attention. Let me be pasta! Please let me be pasta! Discord users minds are completely warped by their constant namefagging and little avatar pictures. It makes them desperate for recognition and accolades in a way that means they really struggle to function in an anonymous environment where nobody gives a fuck about them day to day.
Imagine using a chat room with avatar pictures where everyone is a namefag lmao
discord fags find it so hard to cope on /biz/ because they can't handle being anonymous. they need to constantly signal to their discord "friends" what they doing and they even tag their memes like the worst of insta/twitter faggots. THEY CAN'T EVEN MAKE A MEME WITHOUT EDITING IT FOR RECOGNITION. holy fuck the absolute state, lol, imagine a whole chat room of these cunts hahahahhah
your fud is boring and brainlet tier and you all use a chat room with avatar pictures fucking kek

>> No.11980076

>>11980039
LINK fud reeks of desperate cries for attention. Let me be pasta! Please let me be pasta! Discord users minds are completely warped by their constant namefagging and little avatar pictures. It makes them desperate for recognition and accolades in a way that means they really struggle to function in an anonymous environment where nobody gives a fuck about them day to day.
discord fags find it so hard to cope on /biz/ because they can't handle being anonymous. they need to constantly signal to their discord "friends" what they doing and they even tag their memes like the worst of insta/twitter faggots. THEY CAN'T EVEN MAKE A MEME WITHOUT EDITING IT FOR RECOGNITION. holy fuck the absolute state, lol, imagine a whole chat room of these cunts hahahahhah
your fud is boring and brainlet tier and you all use a chat room with avatar pictures fucking kek

>> No.11980077

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Gr9-gP2tbw

>> No.11980081

I feel really sorry for Sergey. All he wanted to do was exit scam and live a life of luxury, but Link acquired a fanbase of highly autistic neo Nazis who follow his every move. Chances are they'll find and kill him and his family if he exit scams because they know his every move and everyone he talks to. Now he has to pretend to make an actual product but since he's a philosophy graduate he can't make anything other than a JSON parcer in PHP stolen from a USB he found in the toilets of Swift HQ (where he was living until he got thrown out for crawling under occupied stalls and begging people to buy chainlink). He spends every day eating to take away the pain. Rory plays along to keep food on the table for his wife's black son (Sergey throws him the McDonalds leftovers). It must be a hard life. Sad!

>> No.11980082
File: 142 KB, 750x1189, 1542933534414.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Once, only once I'll post this

>> No.11980086

>>11980039