[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 30 KB, 480x480, 884056723_preview_Suicide.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11975762 No.11975762 [Reply] [Original]

>just go up and talk to her
>its that easy they told me
>just have confidence and don't be nervous
>just maintain eye contact and don't hesitate
>speak direct and don't give up

Fuck you idiots for spewing me lies. Fuck you for telling me to do all of the above saying that it would work and I could find a woman. Fuck you for saying just get fit dude and lift and they will come crawling. Fuck all of you liars for spreading miss information.

I've been going to the same Starbucks for the past 2 months now trying to work up the courage to talk to my most favourite barista. It just was going fine I would just say how are you doing most days and compliment her amazing coffee making skills.

This morning decide today was the day to make my move. Tell her how she's the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on. Tell her she is graceful in every way she moves. Tell her that anyone who is having the worst days could just spend 30 seconds talking with her and feel born again with hope and youth. Tell her I could make her life much easier and she would never have to work at Starbucks anymore. Ask her to go out on a date with me that I know a real great Italian place. Give her my number.

She walks into the back and dissapears for 20 seconds. Comes back with manager who is threatening to call the police if I don't leave. Get told to never come back because I'm harassing the workers. I called out her name to apologize and asked her to give me a second chance. She ignored me.

I walked away in shame feeling betrayed and stomped on. Why the fuck did biz lie to me? I bought ethereum at $12 and Ive already made it but without love I feel so empty.

Why did you guys lie to me biz? I literally did everything right here and had confidence and it didn't work. I would trade away all my gains for the love and warmth of a significant other. Money doesn't buy you happiness.

>> No.11975764

>>11975762
Newfags will think this is real...

>> No.11975765

>>11975762
This is a fucking business board you mong. Go back to >>/r9k/

>> No.11975778

you forgot step 1 of our advice, the most important step of all
>be good looking

>> No.11975786
File: 59 KB, 970x644, 1543316335698.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11975762
You really need help my fren.
This is like the 4th post I see here from you.

Got an email where I can contact you or something?

>> No.11975794

>I would trade away all my gains for the love and warmth of a significant other.

NO. HOLY SHIT NO.