[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 8 KB, 380x443, why.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11970362 No.11970362 [Reply] [Original]

After the wagie threads I decided to test office jargon out. I have a bro in the office who is working down his notice period before going to another firm after Christmas, so we thought it would be funny to see how people react.

First we kept using "deep dive", "low hanging fruit" and "ping" during a meeting with our boss. He didn't really react to it at first.

Later on we ramped it up. He came over and asked bro to do something, his response was:

>"Not sure if I have enough bandwidth right now, I'd really have to punch a puppy in the face to get this done"

Boss then flipped and was like, "Who talks like this? Why are you talking like this?!" Then everyone in the office looked at him and he sulked off.

This is despite the boss using these phrases all the fucking time. Try it out at your work.

>> No.11970391

Kek. Deep dives. Amalgamate. Ducks in order

>> No.11970393
File: 250 KB, 1898x2274, 1534735641598.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>ping