Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 1.30 MB, 2476x1920, s (856).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11932472 No.11932472 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

ok, who is she

>> No.11932478

Hi anon thats me, ama

>> No.11932482

>>11932478
u virg?

>> No.11932485

>>11932478

stop

>> No.11932488

>>11932472
Whats she listening to?

>> No.11932491

asking the real questions

>> No.11932494

>>11932482
Yes
>>11932485
Stop what anon?

>> No.11932497
File: 43 KB, 458x601, dont-racemix8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11932497

>>11932472
The average white women.

>> No.11932505
File: 487 KB, 479x720, Zw468as.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11932505

>>11932478
number?

>> No.11932524

>>11932505
You may certainly have my number m'lord, it is two8one three30 8zerozero4

>> No.11932541

>>11932472
>young nagging thot
>posted on /B/ months ago
>a few faggots on /BIZ/ still obsessed

this is what happens when BTC loses 50% in less than a month.

>> No.11932542

>>11932488
Hozier - From Eden

>> No.11932543

>>11932472
Looks somewhat similar to Amalie Snolos

>> No.11932544
File: 169 KB, 400x266, dont-racemix12.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11932544

>> No.11932551
File: 49 KB, 500x500, 51g7lhlxHUL._SS500.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11932551

>>11932542
>>11932488

>> No.11932556

>>11932497
Cringe

>> No.11932558
File: 35 KB, 321x439, dont racemix5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11932558

>>11932556

>> No.11932563

>>11932472
is this a brisbane bus?

>> No.11932565

>>11932497
Please go back

>> No.11932569
File: 223 KB, 1912x2568, right-to-exist-AV-Removed.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11932569

>>11932565
Please stop breathing.

>> No.11932580

>>11932472
some 50% white 50% nigger abomination
who fucking cares lol

>> No.11932588
File: 27 KB, 375x260, dont-racemix11.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11932588

>>11932580
>>11932565
>>11932556
samefag

>> No.11932590

>>11932563
Its a stockholm train u faggot

>> No.11932592

>>11932542
>>11932551
Is that a redpilled and based band? Or are they cringepilled and blue?

>> No.11932599

>>11932588
if you think OP's girl looks white, you are beyond saving. her only white features are the hair and iris colors - bone structure = 100% field nigger

>> No.11932622
File: 28 KB, 532x455, masterrace.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11932622

>>11932497
yes the white women are gorgeous master race and not ugly, fat whores that have no decency or sense of loyalty

asian women will be with you forever, and be the good loving wife she was created as

>> No.11932624

>>11932599
This is a troll but shes clearly Irish and all Europeans are Aryan. He skin is milky white, youre probably a kike or a nigger, or a pajeet.

>> No.11932633
File: 196 KB, 818x818, alternate-14-words.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11932633

>>11932622
Asian women produce happas, no one wants a disgusting happa kid. You want Elliot Rogers as your son?
Asian women are also disgusting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdtI1-HiCZw

Watch the video.

>> No.11932634
File: 58 KB, 600x800, YO MAD WHIT BOI .jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11932634

>>11932622

>> No.11932637

>>11932599
Why do I get the feeling 95 percent of people that post this autistic purity shit are American mutts or Chinese?

>> No.11932639
File: 1.07 MB, 800x1200, hapocalypse.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11932639

>>11932633

>> No.11932644

>>11932637
probably because you're heavily indoctrinated, senpai

>> No.11932649

>>11932644
Whatever you say incel

>> No.11932654
File: 531 KB, 575x529, purity-spirals-btfo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11932654

>>11932637
Its TRS, they sockpuppet a strawman exaggerated version of people who dont like based niggers or push #NotAllKikes. Theres a strong chance they do this because they themselves are mixed and know they will never be white.

>> No.11932659

>>11932649
keep projecting dude, won't make her facial bone structure look any less negroid

>> No.11932663
File: 250 KB, 716x1736, SUPERIOR.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11932663

>>11932472
>>11932633
>>11932588
>>11932497
>>11932634
ASIAN WOMAN ARE BETTER
WHITE PAIRS PRODUCE DISGUSTING CHILDREN

>> No.11932664
File: 961 KB, 795x714, Scottish-woman.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11932664

>>11932659
Its what Celtic people look like, but you know this because youre a troll.

>> No.11932670
File: 42 KB, 330x330, 14 words fight the jew.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11932670

>>11932663
>mixing with ant people
>ever
Dont racemix.

>> No.11932674

>>11932659
And your obsession with muh racial purity won't make you any less ugly

>> No.11932676

>>11932624
>and all Europeans are Aryan.
kek

>> No.11932679
File: 448 KB, 658x697, 1531826492187.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11932679

>>11932674
keep projecting

>> No.11932682
File: 1.36 MB, 4000x2700, nsdap-race.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11932682

>>11932676
If this site wasnt shit Id have linked 5 images with it. All of them except Albanians apparently.

>> No.11932692
File: 124 KB, 674x600, nsdap-race2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11932692

>>11932682
European people have Aryan admixture. Pure Aryans dont exist. Some Albanian guy is dead set on proving they never had anything outside Europe mixed into them and were the first Europeans, so Ill let him have that. Albanians arent white.

>> No.11932702

>>11932679
Yeah because I'm the one claiming a women is ugly and African because she has full lips lmfao bro you are a fucking virgin 100 percent. Anyone that obsesses over shit like that does not fuck

>> No.11932708

>>11932472

I would ask that girl to marry me and add but does anyone see the resemblance to that one kid who plays the bully in like ever movie, face wise?

>> No.11932711
File: 52 KB, 764x798, 1397624297548.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11932711

>>11932702
more projecting. keep it up

>> No.11932712

>>11932472
Heather Brooke

>> No.11932719
File: 81 KB, 669x669, trs-faggots7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11932719

>>11932674
Hes not obsessed with racial purity, hes trolling to try and push the opposite narrative that its fine if someone is 40% black or even 100% black if they are "pro-white"

>> No.11932722

>>11932711
Durr last word durrr
I guess I win the argument peace out enjoy your life you mutt

>> No.11932739

>>11932719
No shit. He's your typical Pajeet shitposter. Sees a fair skinned lady and feels nothing but contempt and sour grapes

>> No.11932742

>>11932719
how about you let "him" actually speak for himself instead of inserting random messages/statements? thx fag

>> No.11932743

>>11932663
wait are Sergey and Adelyn dating?

>> No.11932746
File: 110 KB, 493x422, white power unite the white.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11932746

>>11932739
Pretty much sums it up.

>> No.11932752
File: 78 KB, 960x950, antifa-shills.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11932752

>>11932742
How about you gas yourself shill. KYS kike.

>> No.11932756

>>11932670
jesus, that child looks like some creepy fucking doll that will murder you in your sleep
are all white children like that?

>> No.11932760
File: 182 KB, 750x823, 14 words defend your community.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11932760

>> No.11932765

>>11932739
>Sees a fair skinned lady and feels nothing but contempt and sour grapes
do you have even the slightest idea how many *random* thoughts you have inserted here?
emotion? what emotion? i am arguing on her fucking bone-structure, which is not european at all. if it wasn't for her dark eyebrows, she would be virtually indistinguishable from a fucking nigger albino. and there is no emotion in that statement, that is objective reality.
i don't hate her for it, just as i don't hate a grape for not being a hammer.

>> No.11932766

>>11932497
this is a kike board anon

>> No.11932773

>>11932766
Theres only a small number of loud kikes. This is a white board, its for business and Aryans are the industrious ones. Niggers want gibs, not a job.

>> No.11932775
File: 1.16 MB, 1593x2100, David-Vintiner_will-poulter_0480[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11932775

>>11932708
all


but btw I found it.

>> No.11932779

>>11932472
she is tracer

>> No.11932785

>>11932765
The funny thing is you don't believe any of the shit you're writing. Leftist counter signaling retard.

>> No.11932789

>>11932785
not an argument.

>> No.11932803
File: 102 KB, 324x392, Irish-nationalist.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11932803

>>11932765
KYS kike

>> No.11932815

>>11932789

You trying to tell me that girl is black based on a picture isnt an argument either. The girl is a fucking Swede, Pajeet. But keep LARPing as a huwhite warrior Schlomo. It's really convincing.

>> No.11932828

>>11932803
so this is the latest shilling technique? being retarded on purpose to tire out your opponents?
this just goes to show how much ground you faggots have lost already.

>> No.11932829
File: 1.06 MB, 947x761, Irish-Ubermensch.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11932829

>>11932815
You sure? I could be wrong but the space between her upper lip and the bottom of her nose along with her lips and generally her face looks pretty celtic/Irish. They can be easily confused one for another, Im just going off the pic alone here. Shes pure white, the guy is just trolling.

>> No.11932885

>>11932569
EDGY
D
G
Y

>>11932588
Nah, but u afta go back

>> No.11932893
File: 244 KB, 591x666, muh edgy.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11932893

>>11932885

>> No.11932894

>>11932775
Hey guys this is Austin

>> No.11932895

>>11932634
at least they´re happy

>> No.11932896

Imagine being this gay about any given subject
Pol is the shittiest board on the net
Stay poor and kissless, nigger lover

>> No.11932923

>>11932590
Wrong. No Muslims.

>> No.11932926
File: 123 KB, 900x500, himmler-laughs-in-aryan.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11932926

>>11932896
/pol/ is only cancer because of people like you. It was fine several years back until you got tired of never having any arguments and brute forced cancer onto it. Now people like me wont even use it, I guess that backfired on you huh?

>> No.11932934

>>11932926
My argument is that none of it matters
But you will never achieve enlightenment because youre a fucking retarded nigger. Have fun wasting time on pol, poor nigger lover

>> No.11932980

>>11932488
21 savage

>> No.11933005
File: 2.99 MB, 240x214, 1543376179708.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11933005

Fuck this thread is retarded incels cant get over a 7/10 Swede teen, utterly pathetic can you all just fucking castrate yourself and buy Link.

>> No.11933006
File: 8 KB, 269x211, 1543091325125.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11933006

I wish I would murder every leftist retard in this thread. You are the reason why niggers and muslims fucking your moms and daughters. Murica and Eurotrash, they are both retarded allowing animals to fuck up their countries. Look at the fucking average IQ in Africa, looks at the anount of crimes coming from niggers and muslims. And you leftist retards shilling these animals. Enjoy watching your race dying, thats the last century before white muricans and white eurotrash disappeared.
t. slav

>> No.11933031

>>11932624
Youre a nut.
Really look into how conquest formed what we know as european nations today.
European races are just the result of tribes fucking other tribes, meds moving westward to fuck, and arabs fucking.
Europeans are mutts by blood. Just the blood of antiquity.

>> No.11933048

Take this nigger shit back to /blacked/
We dont need your kind round these parts, nigger

>> No.11933057

Haha you creep thats a Stockholm metro btw and she looks like shes 15

>> No.11933059

>>11933006
Slav-level basedness

>> No.11933104

>>11932634
>>11932622
>tfw pic related is 99% of black male white female relationships

Not even a retarded incel stormfag, that’s just the truth

>> No.11933114

>>11933005
>7
dude she is built like an anime character
she's even blushing like one

>> No.11933132
File: 700 KB, 1080x1744, 1536336432377.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11933132

Friendly reminder to race mix with Asians

>> No.11933166
File: 81 KB, 1080x1350, 32078529_216650258942965_6718576899720740864_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11933166

>> No.11933245

>>11932563
Why the fuck is biz invaded with brisfags. There are more brisfags on here than actually in Brisbane.

>> No.11933277
File: 49 KB, 533x594, 1482380611286.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11933277

>>11932722
wins argument on an image board full of autists
>feelsgood.jpeg

>> No.11933348

>>11933114
Nah they are idiots shes like a 10/10 IRL which is what matters, 8 PSL tho

>> No.11933358

>>11932923

who do you think took the picture

>> No.11933413

gonna lick those fat thighs :P

>> No.11933583

>>11932497
There’s not that many of these anymore. Why? Democrats fault?

>> No.11933793

I'll never know who she is :(

>> No.11933851

>>11932472
She looks tasty af

>> No.11933927

>>11933005
It's honestly a sign of the times and the browning of the western world. If you live in a western nation you've gotten used to seeing the average citizen turn into a mutt. Some gross mix of hispanic, nigger, arab or some other nasty shitskin. There's so few pure whites left that we do get rather aroused when we see one. It's sad that it's come to this. Girl in OP's pic isn't that attractive in the face, but the fact that she's pure white makes her exotic, and let's face it, white is beautiful, the most beautiful.

>> No.11933933

>>11933132
>racemixing with bugpeople, literal insects
kys

>> No.11933954

>>11933927

Girl on OP pic hair are colored. She probably isn't even naturally blond.

>> No.11933960
File: 35 KB, 720x452, 1541243637726.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11933960

>>11932756

Nah, it's just white people in general.

>> No.11933974

>>11932472
what does that look she's giving say?

>> No.11934072
File: 154 KB, 720x900, interracial beauty 2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11934072

>>11932588
Too bad white boi, white girls love BBC and feminism has freed them to pursue it.

>> No.11934140

>>11932497

But brown women are based af. And as a blond dude, it's my duty to seed the best women of alien tribes.

>> No.11934173

>>11933927
cope like the pope most people are ugly ,now and always in history ,be white,black,asian,etc

>> No.11934203

>>11932773
>crypto shilling and speculation
>industrious
It's really fucking weird seeing /pol/ revert to WN 1.0 facebook tier posting. It smells of desperation.

>> No.11934230

>>11932760
Funny thing is she's probably russian and the dumb nazis invaded it.
keep it up stormfag, come under papa stalin's boot again you 2x world war L O S E R

>> No.11934246

>>11934173
nigger detected

>> No.11934289

>>11934230
>>11934246
>>11934230
What I hate about stormfags is that they feel superior because they are white(aryan) but they are subhuman like most people.
Im white and a little racist so yes I do think whites are the least subhuman race of them all but they ignore the fact that most people(whites included obv) are SUBHUMAN and have always been .
Im tired of all these subhumans atleast im trying to ascend unlike most of subhumans.

>> No.11934312

>>11932472
who cares?

>> No.11934334
File: 1.53 MB, 960x960, interracial blon.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11934334

>>11934072

>> No.11934347

Another poo thread I see

>> No.11934384

>>11934289
>stormfags
no one uses that term anymore you beta nigger. we're just called white people that want to preserve our race. i'm sorry if you have a problem with the fact that your disgusting dark skin and the stench it puts off makes you inferior, but your people have a place in the world with whites, working for us and doing what we tell you to do. That's the only way this world has ever flourished, when darkies knew their place.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action