[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 7 KB, 228x221, 1491523048098.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11930020 No.11930020 [Reply] [Original]

anyone here from 2011-2013 who did not cash out single coin yet? I experienced all BTC bubbles and lost coins on Mt.Gox too

In May 2017 I was pretty sure we are in another small bubble and will crash in month or two but instead bull run intensified and I later got completely brainwashed by constant monitoring of press and social media. In December 2017 I literally believed that I hold extremely valuable assets and was scared to even open my cold storage (because my computer may got infected with crypto stealing malware meanwhile).
Sending money to exchange seemed like extremely high-risk and stressful task. So I just sat on my ass and did nothing. I truly believed that 6k was the bottom but instead we broke down violently and it left me completely devastated.
Sure I did not lose any money, but life changing gains and just because of me being too paranoid.

It sucks so much because I cannot stop thinking about it and it prevents me to do anything else in life.

>> No.11930044

You know rich fucks like Zuckberg and Bezos? Ever wonder how they pay for fancy toys and mansions and new wings of hospitals?

Many times they don't actually sell their hoard of stock. They just take out bank loans against it.

Pretty sure you can't do that with your portfolio, but food for thought.