[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 173 KB, 953x644, 1542748535014.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11832450 No.11832450 [Reply] [Original]

I feel like I'm starting to get deluded like I was in the bull run. But this time I have learned my lesson. Bottom is getting close and I should not get too greedy now.

>> No.11832498

>>11832450
If Craig is for real having 1m BTC we have a long way to go.

>> No.11832763

>>11832450
Yeah we have had nothing but good news and price is going DOWN. During bullrun had no good news, only bad news, and price still went up. Also no one cares about crypto anymore. Even during this crash the amount of bitcoin google searches was at like 10% of what it was during the bullrun.

Normies gonna take a while to get back in most likely. But they will come in greater numbers than before.

>>11832498
Yeah somehow I doubt he has that much. I think we hold here for a bit, maybe for months, 1+ year is possible, or there is another quick dip (3kish) and return to about where we are now and it goes sideways.

The only other alternative is if some organizations actually loaded up BTC during this and have some scheme to rope normies in. But even that will take a few months.

I personally think this is what happens in the 2020 bullrun:

>BTC Halving
>McAfee running for president
>Crypto price goes up
>Bag holders flock to McAfee and support him
>He shills bags for all of us
>He is also supported by foreign powers that control lots of BTC
>Crypto shilled to tons of boomers
>Banksters buying dip right now end up dumping on just about everyone

Not many will make it during the next bullrun, but good luck out there! Try to make the best of wagecucking for the next two years!

>> No.11832828

>>11832763
Normalfags will get interested once BTC breaks past 20k, until then it'll be a sucker's rally for them.