[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 127 KB, 680x574, heh.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11820617 No.11820617 [Reply] [Original]

>crypto filed with 20-30 year old white males who have given up on society
>no prospects of being able to afford raising a family, buying a house or any luxuries enjoyed by our parents' generation
>stagnant wages and countries being filled with migrants combined with the inevitable automation of the majority of low and medium skilled work within the next decade or so
>grew up mostly on the internet and derive all of our entertainment from it with little need for material status symbols or credit card derived dopamine
>we are sentient enough to see the absolute state of all developed economies, the fiat ponzi scheme, central banking scams, fake stock values, decreasing qualities of life all the while wealth being accumulated by (((them)))

They literally think we are about to sell when we have nothing to lose anyway. Heh.

>> No.11820651

Precious metals and crypto till 2023
There are no other options

>> No.11820653

>>11820617
Crypto is a side project for most non-retards.
I'm going to buy a bar tomorrow with cash, as run it as another side project.
Work harder and think more widely.
Wagecucking is worth it when you're in the top 20%

>> No.11820702

>>11820653

I'm a white collar wagecuck. I started a business last week with a fellow bro who I wagecuck with. 3 months to MVP then seed rounding.

Exit strategy is moving to Eastern Europe within 5 years.