[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 30 KB, 426x364, 1542632400747.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11817348 No.11817348 [Reply] [Original]

Why exactly are you unhappy about BTC dropping, 2014 correction was around 75% from top, so we still have a lot of room to go down to as expected.

Thank god we are reaching bottom, I suppose 1 more year or so before bull starts, I enjoy this fall far more than the sideways we had for 1 year, because at least it made a fucking move.

If BTC is ever to reach 1k$-2k$ ever again, you better sell everything and buy up every single one you can. It's not really about fundamentals, when the BTC will start to rise slowly again and media slowly hyping it, you know what the fuck is coming. Anyone being here since October, knows how much media was hyping this shit and who is behind it. BTC has incredible return potentials and if you believe it or not, there will always be big players (not some individual whales) that will take advantage. Crypto had its first boom really, this is like NASDAQ internet boom and then look where we are now. All you faggots panicking are retarded, just wait for bottom (go to work meanwhile and save up) and pull the trigger, be it at 1k-2k$$ or when it crosses 20k$ again.

I'm sure you remember the fucking hype, if you do, then you know that magic will always be there, but it's different now. We have more cryptoshit currencies and hype potential than ever before and this is just the beginning. I don't know what you faggots are missing to be honest and panicking now. This was all expected months ago lol.