[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 34 KB, 607x341, ppprrrrrr.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11814594 No.11814594 [Reply] [Original]

Anyone knows for how long can you keep Adsense payments on hold? Tomorrow it's one year since I got my last payment, and I configured it to 100k € until I get paid. I have 11k€. I locked it because I didnt knew shit about paying taxes and I got lazy, so it has made 11k€ this year (before that I was making like 2k€ a year so I didn't pay any taxes)

Im talking to an accountant to get it done right so I dont go to jail and shit, im from Spain so taxes are shit here and im worried that tomorrow I get the 11k€ payment sent and I still didn't figure out the payments because I've heard after 1 year you get the payments sent. Im worried about a 11k€ transaction going into my bank. I think I may have problems if im not signed up as an "Autonomo" before I get the money, then next year I will pay taxes Q4 (so basically the 11k€ I get next December).

Please let me know

>> No.11814635

i am pretty sure I had it on hold more than year and then cashed out without problem

i also never pay taxes for this shit and have been cashing out monthly 4+ years

i am not burger though

>> No.11814645

>>11814594
Raise the minimum payout amount perhaps?

>> No.11814760
File: 7 KB, 250x250, ppt.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11814645
Yes, please read again. I set it manually to 100k€, I have 11k€ in my account. My question is because of this:

https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2489796?hl=en

>Yes, you can temporarily hold your AdSense payments for up to one year. Configuring a self hold will stop Google from sending payments until the date that you specify, but you will continue to accrue earnings onto your balance. Provided that your account balance has reached the payment threshold and you have no other holds on your account, we'll issue a single lump sum payment of your accrued earnings a few days after the date you specified for the hold to expire.

So it's not clear to me that the 100k€ limit is respected, or after 1 year you get paid.

>>11814635
I am from Spain. So you had it for more than one year, well then I don't feel like having a panic attack so much. The truth is im lazy as fuck and I wake up feeling like shit in the morning and I can't be bothered to go sign up as an Autonomo on the social security thing, I will do it this week tho, there's no way out. When I get paid 11k€ I may get audited so it's suicidal to not pay taxes. How much were you cashing out to not get caught? must have been peanuts desu. These fuckers are now screwing everyone up. In Spain after 4 years if you don't get caught you don't have to pay, but what do they do? the fuckers wait for 3.99 years and on the last month strike you with a massive penalty.

>> No.11814809

>>11814760
first payment after hold was like $2200
these days I cash out like $500 - $900 every month. No taxes, no business license

>> No.11815284

>>11814809
Well that's not that much. I just got lucky and one of my videos went mega viral and I made 2000€ in ONE day, then throught this entire year, passive views gave me 11k€ without uploading anything else. Once I get this sorted I hope to start making more.

For how long did you hold your payment until you cashed out these $2200 and why did you put it on hold at all? I was forced to because I made 4k€ that month so I wasn't able to cash out that without paying taxes anymore.

>> No.11815562

bump