[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 7 KB, 334x53, btfo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11809190 No.11809190 [Reply] [Original]

They nuked themselves

>> No.11809327

>>11809190
.. isn't it kind of an obvious move to just buy BCHABC and sell it at the BCH price when the exchanges switch the ticker back to BCH, given they've already won, and there's a pretty big gap between BCHABC -> BCH price? This would seem to be one of the lowest risk plays in the next few days..

>> No.11809343

>>11809327
Why would they switch back? I'm sure the exchanges are tired of their shit

>> No.11809375

>>11809343
The point isn't the tickers, although actually the majority of the exchanges have already said they're going to switch BCHABC back to BCH when the chains are stabilised, the point is that the actual chain is the same, therefore the chain valued at x prior to the upgrade will be valued at x after the upgrade is complete, which it already is. BCHABC is a futures price, BCH is an asset price, this is just an arbitrage from one to the other with a short gap between, no?

>> No.11809422

>>11809327
Binance ceo said they wont be changing tickers bchabc it is foreverr

>> No.11809433

I just came back to check up on things after months of stepping away from discussion cause i heard crypto was dying.

All I can say is No fucking shit it's dying.
What the hell is all this fucking BCHABC BTCA23 CAW234 BCHTRU fucking bullshit.
Shit was confusing enough last winter and now fake bitcoin cash is just flooding everywhere and making all prices drop because who the fuck cares anymore at that point.

It's like a couple of fat whales took a bunch of random letters and decided to start making them money.

>> No.11809458

if you think bchabc will go back to the bch price, you are deluded. they may have had a fighting chance against btc before, but now they revealed to the world what a shitshow the whole fork is and has been.

>> No.11809494

>>11809327
Sweetie....

>> No.11809516
File: 47 KB, 1229x192, getfuckednpc.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11809458
I'm not seeing that at all, they proved their ideas valid. There was a contentious fork resolved by a hash war successfully, 32mb blocks were minted and propagated successfully, CTOR increases on chain transaction throughput even further and OP_DSV enables a mechanism for 0 conf instant transactions superior to the previous.
Meanwhile back in BTC, it's all shit, and even both sides of the BCH hash war were totally happy to finance their campaigns by liquidating BTC, because they don't value it, because pic related.