[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-11: Warosu is now out of maintenance. Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 30 KB, 800x635, 84BBCE31-C555-4062-877E-688440F7EE78.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11789100 No.11789100 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

https://cash.coin.dance/

see announcement at top

buy now for easy $150 gain back to what bcash was at before

>> No.11789116

>>11789100

No one wants bitcoin ABC or HSV

>> No.11789124

>>11789116
its literally free money. sv is going to 0 and abc is going to revert back to bcash price levels

>> No.11789131

>>11789124
>implying bcash was ever worth anything

>> No.11789136

>>11789100
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UD0QtUeXbI

>> No.11789146

>>11789124
Based and redditpilles

>> No.11789161

>>11789100
Checkpoints are in so the fork will not be rolled back, but while SV have 4 exahash on standby and are still saber waving, there's no guarantee they can't execute shallow re-org 51% attacks here and there, so it's still a risk.

>> No.11789164

>>11789100
ABC just commit suicide with the checkpoints in the protocol. I wouldn't touch that Chinese bullshit unless its to sell it.

>> No.11789186

>>11789164
Checkpoints have widespread established precedent since the original Satoshi days. (((Core))) removed them, ABC putting them back is a reasonable defense against a hostile takeover.
I'm concerned it won't be enough though. That 4 exahash standing army is dangerous. They may need to be destroyed permanently by attacking their chain and forcing them onto something else.

>> No.11789188

All ABC will manage is to do is kill BCH permanently. Half the ABC miners won't even mine big blocks so it barely has more capacity than BTC.

>> No.11789193

>>11789164
please explain why checkpoints are bad

>> No.11789208
File: 47 KB, 1229x192, getfuckednpc.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11789208

>>11789188
Miners set their own block limits separate from the consensus limits, if any. Core by contrast has effectively zero capacity, and is kiked out the ass to boot. It is a useless chain for low iq shitstains.

>> No.11789226

>>11789161
SV can spin up thousands of un-checkpointed ABC nodes and shadow mine a full re-org from there. The legit ABC nodes following checkpoints will fall out of consensus as they become the minority

>> No.11789232

>>11789193
They are only bad when used incorrectly, in this case it ruined the underlying protocol of Bitcoin as outlined in the Bitcoin whitepaper, so it broke the rules and now BAB is longer bitcoin or even POW anymore.

>> No.11789250
File: 99 KB, 543x500, STIFF.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11789250

>>11789100
>>11789124
>BCASH BCASH BCASH
Leave it to some dumb corey to completely fail to understand the hash war.
>>11789164
Basically this guy gets it. Security via checkpoint is retarded for obvious reasons.

>> No.11789263

>>11789226
And none of the legit nodes that are at the end of all the commerce and exchanges will give the slightest fuck about un-checkpointed ABC nodes. They will be silently ignored by all of the actual commerce on the chain, and SV will have simply wasted a shitload of resources on completely ineffective attacks.
The only thing it makes sense for SV to do attackwise are simple shallow 51% reorg attacks. These are effective and there's no way to guard against them short of either a POW switch or some form of permissioned mining. But the question is do they really want to crack the security record of their own chain and let the historical record show that the chain was continuously 51% attacked and politically neutral end users lost money on it? That is severely compromising the value of that 4 exahash standing army, as well as basically begging for either a POW switch or permissioned mining.

>> No.11789269

>>11789250
nothing personel kid

>> No.11789275

>>11789232
This is complete bullshit. The purpose of checkpoints is to protect against shadow mining attacks from hostile actors bent on deep reorgs to make the entire chain unviable. They meet that purpose with zero drawbacks. If anyone disagrees with them they're free to run up un-checkpointed nodes as >>11789226 highlights, but they have to accept that the vast majority of actors in the space simply want to transact in commerce and don't give a fuck about any of this, so they're not going to follow those uncheckpointed nodes. They care about the ends, not the means. And that's never going to change.

>> No.11789285

>>11789275
Hostile attack? Or Hash you don't like?

>> No.11789300

>>11789285
Hostile attack.
If I slit your throat you can fairly describe it as a hostile attack. You do not need to describe it as blade you don't like.
Ends is more important than the means when you're making judgments about ends.

>> No.11789302

Craig is comedy.

Imagine trying to win an actual currency war with 4chan shitposting.

>> No.11789319

>>11789300
If we both agree to the rules of a deathmatch, slitting my throat is not a hostile attack. Should have backed a fag coin if you can't handle the fight.

>> No.11789326

>>11789319
Then get on your knees and co-operate, bitch. Problem solved.

>> No.11789329
File: 32 KB, 720x736, mmmgrayons.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11789329

>>11789275
>hostile actors
>Adding a moral dimension to hash war game theory
Retard detected

>> No.11789334

>>11789300
And a fag coin is what ABC will always be. Afraid of hash, changing the rules when they start to lose.

>> No.11789337

>>11789329
There's no moral dimension being added to the game theory. It is a simple recognition of material reality. There is attack and defense, even completely absent any evaluation of who is right and wrong. SV is attacking and ABC is defending, and low cost ABC defenses that nullify SV attacks are being painted as "NOT FAIR".
This is stupid and not how you win a war. Either fight it and win, or shut the fuck up, don't bitch about people not playing fair.

>> No.11789346

>>11789337
Actually they were both BCH before the fork, so both are attackers and defenders. I just so happens ABC ran to the corner and hid like a bitch before the fight even started, not they are being a pussy and acting like the didn't agree to the rules.

>> No.11789395

I can empathize with some of these SV adherents because I was exactly in their shoes when the Core Cash split originally went down. I couldn't understand why the miners wouldn't push their overwhelming hashpower advantage that had been demonstrated for months on end by signalling, it seemed like a betrayal of the original purpose of the currency and capitulation to an obvious hostile force, and that they hadn't even bothered to try and fulfill their role as defenders of the chain according to nakamoto consensus. It's easy to take a shallow view of the present situation and decide that's exactly what's happening again, with this transient burst of hashing power that has put ABC ahead of SV only for show, and the ABC crew having a tiger by the tail and knowing that if they slack up on the hash rate, that 4 exahash standing army will be able to run shallow reorgs and 51% attack the chain quite easily, and so they're implementing alternative mechanisms.
But at the end of the day what's critical to note is that this primitive perception of hashrate being the only thing that matters was simply never true. Try and put aside the question of which ruleset is idiotic vs sensible and just focus on the fact that there are actors with interests who perceive that they wish to follow a blockchain which adheres to a ruleset, no matter how idiotic or ingenious that ruleset is. Now consider that those actors are going to take whatever measures are most effective to ensure their ability to do that. If they need to pow switch, that's what they'll do. If they need to switch to permissioned mining, that's what they'll do, if they need to use checkpoints, that's what they'll do.

>> No.11789405

>>11789395
The only way to compete in this context is to build a better platform and attract people to use it so that those who are willing to take whatever measures they must to protect their ruleset eventually realise they need to actually also offer a better platform. And the value of the platform is largely dependent upon the rules of that platform, therefore the bad rulesets need to eventually cede to the good. Hashpower is just one competitive mechanism by which a chain may attack other chains or defend itself, it is not the only one, and it is not the most efficient one. At the end of the day, everything matters and you can't expect your opponent to follow conventions of warfare which guarantee you a victory and compromise their interests when they don't have to, because they're simply not going to do that. Unless you can absolutely force their compliance, and they have no other alternative, you must compete by building a better platform. And SV now, like BCH before, cannot simply force the compliance of the opposition, regardless of whether that opposition is idiotic as was the case when it was segwitcoin core, or much more reasonable as is the case when it's ABC now.

>> No.11789409
File: 264 KB, 540x810, comfynippon.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11789409

>>11789337
Fair enough, but the checkpoint system will still fail. There is a reason PoW was invented. Checkpointcoin simply will not work because it will be centralized and insecure. I wish both ABC and SV luck in the war, but I firmly believe the team with the most sustained hash will ultimately prevail. The parlor tricks that ABC has tried to use to compensate for a lack of committed hash will not work.

>> No.11789424

>>11789395
Fuck back off to reddit, you pre-written text wall making cunt. We all know how Bitcoin works and we know how sad you are about feels, but seriously grow a pair and learn about economics.

>> No.11789426

This shitcoin broke its critical 0.06btc support because of the fork and is now in absolute shitcoin territory.

>> No.11789432

>>11789409
How do you predict it will fail? I'm genuinely curious, because at the end of the day I'll cede to the ruleset that actually forces its dominance because that's indisputable rather than the subjective judgments on ABC vs SV that imho would seem to suggest that the ABC ruleset is more technically optimal than the SV ruleset. That simply does not actually seem to be the case here. The simple fact is ABC can put in checkpoints, and the exchanges and the rest of the commerce ecosystem have accepted them, and there's no re-orging past those checkpoints now, period. There is simply no tactical means to accomplish the strategic objective of ABC rollback available to SV.

>> No.11789442

>>11789432
It will fail because you just fucking split the split of a shitcoin called BTC.

>> No.11789445

>>11789409
Can you explain to me why you would support SV?
Please don't revert to CSW as Satoshi reasons - he's presented nothing that can be verified yet.
I'm interested in the technical justification for SV as clients are not even able to handle the 128MB block limit being proposed yet.
In regards to parlour tricks, could SV not be accused of this too when they attempted to poison block the network (32MB blocks, non-propagated)?

>> No.11789450

>>11789432
Nobody wants to touch it or trade with it.

>> No.11789457

>>11789424
This is the other reason SV are going to lose the war. They have emotional heavy drinkers on staff transparently trying to shill their demonstrably idiotic point of view and it just makes them look like amateur fools. You are literally the homeless guy on the corner shouting at the black bulletproof limousine with a broken bottle of goon that you're a better man than him because if he came out and you had a knife fight to the death, you'd win for sure.
The truth is, you're just a loser and you always will be.

>> No.11789467

>>11789409
>Fair enough, but the checkpoint system will still fail.
>>11789445
Also, I'd like to add - Satoshi himself was originally the one that added checkpoints to the code. This is not new.

>> No.11789470

>>11789450
>>11789442
Ahhh, I see, so >>11789457 is right. Good to know.

>> No.11789474

>>11789395
CHECKPOINTS
WILL
NOT
WORK
>>11789405
The chain that establishes successful PoW-based governance will be the best money. If Craig wins the hash war, Bitcoin advances into a new era of PoW-based governance where the miners run their own in-house software and are no longer beholden to developers. You are right that the miners are indirectly accountable to other stakeholders of the coin, who ultimately have the power to do a PoW change if the miner's governance becomes intolerable (i.e., if the miners started giving themselves coins, etc.), but such a "revolution" against the miners should not be the norm.

>> No.11789481

>>11789124

wrong and wrong.

>> No.11789484

>>11789474
Checkpoints already have worked. They're deployed in production on the ABC chain right now and there's nothing you can do about it. You just make yourself seem unhinged and idiotic by disputing material reality.

>> No.11789488

>>11789445
The code is in stone, it is the whitepaper, and no Chink with hashpower can override the protocol with rented hashpower, they simply fork away, which is what happened with BAB. SV is Bitcoin as described in the paper written by the people who invented it. If you don't like bitcoin, fine, go off and buy tron or any altcoin, but if you try to change bitcoin from what it is, into BTC, BCHABC, BTCDIAMOND, etc., you are not bitcoin, you are a cheap imitation.

>> No.11789513

>>11789457
>emotional heavy drinkers on staff
that's rich coming from the same camp that had a drunk/high guy on the coinspice livestream openly admit that ABC "fucked up" by adding checkpoints. Too much truth! Shut it down!
>>11789467
The whole "Satoshi added checkpoints in the past" argument is over-simplistic and ignores the fact that such checkpoints were very rare and never used on a regular basis to subvert the will of the sustained hashpower majority.

>> No.11789530
File: 31 KB, 480x547, consider this.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11789530

>>11789484
>material reality
>We already won, goy. It's ogre.
piss off, if you really thought that way there would be nothing to talk about here. You should probably image related

>> No.11789534

>>11789513
> the will of the sustained hashpower majority.
Then why aren't you back on core? Because that's what the sustained hashpower majority actually is signalling and has been for over a year now.
Or the real question, why is the sustained hashpower majority a better signal than everything else in the world all taken together in context? Like drunken wrecks with obvious personality disorders loudly threatening to confiscate the coins of people who simply disagree with him, threatening to be more ruthless than stalin and mao, running like a crying little bitch to the state when it looks like he's not going to get his way, and blatantly and repeatedly fraudulently attempting to prove he's satoshi when it just ain't fuckin true?

>> No.11789544
File: 8 KB, 213x237, sigh.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11789544

>>11789530
There's no thinking about it, he's just right you dopey cunt.

>> No.11789548

>>11789534
Because Core used a softfork to get their way.

>> No.11789562

>>11789548
That doesn't matter, sustained hashpower majority > everything else in the world, remember?
So go back to the altar of sustained hashpower majority, and buy that BTC shitcoin till you're filing tax returns on every breath you take which everyone with even the faintest level of awareness knows is the end result of that action.
Or accept that it's wrong and it's more complicated than that.

>> No.11789576
File: 16 KB, 224x215, happydedede.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11789576

>>11789534
>Getting this mad because CSW is trolling on twitter
>mfw

>Because that's what the sustained hashpower majority actually is signalling and has been for over a year now.
Not that simple, bucko. If the majority actually wanted to kill the BCH chain after the fork, they would have - the COULD have, but they didn't.
You have a second rate understanding of this space and need to sit down while the adults talk.

>> No.11789582
File: 50 KB, 624x324, powgud.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11789582

I don't see how anyone can take BAB seriously, they moved away from the whitepaper which BCH was supposed to rigidly follow. Conman Roger changed his mind about PoW when it didn't suit him as usual.

>> No.11789588
File: 824 KB, 719x586, 1542368973967.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11789588

>>11789576
You mistake disdain for anger, which in turn makes you laughable.
Sure, they didn't, but BCH hasn't been anything other than a minority fork since a week or so after inception, and until BTC is literally killed, that is likely to be how it remains. There's no question that for people who say hashpower is the only thing that matters, they should be all in BTC, period.
But as someone with a third rate understanding of the space, I suppose simple truths like that escape you.
There's always a solution.

>> No.11789590

its pumping little goys

>> No.11789602
File: 278 KB, 1194x896, svlosing.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11789602

>>11789582
Are you aware that ABC has and continues to beat SV from the start even if all you want to look at is hashpower? Because your bullshit makes it seem like you're not.

>> No.11789603

>>11789562
I think you've been drinking more than I have. Sustained hashpower is the only hashpower that cares. Rented hashpower is letting Mexicans vote in US politics before fucking them back home after the election. You are like Hillary Clinton. Corrupt as fuck, yet taking the moral high ground. Behind the scenes SV scaling is outpacing ABC, and is more logical than the Ver Wu Clown Posse.

>> No.11789624
File: 366 KB, 594x511, 1526668583035.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11789624

>>11789603
> I think you've been drinking more than I have.
That's wrong. I'm not drinking at all, you've clearly been drowning your sorrows.
> Sustained hashpower is the only hashpower that cares.
That's laughably wrong. Sustained hashpower on BTC has loudly announced it doesn't care in the slightest.
> Rented hashpower is
Effectively all hashpower is rented, because the economically rational play on any hashpower is to simply mine whatever is paying the highest immediate returns.
> ou are like Hillary Clinton. Corrupt as fuck, yet taking the moral high ground.
Says the guy literally cheerleading for a sadder, more s'oy version of HC who presents as having a cock and is constantly ranting about how we need to get on our knees and suck the dick of the state. No thank you very much, that's not why I entered this space ten years ago, and I'm not about to bend the knee now because fuckheads like you and him demand it.
> Behind the scenes SV scaling is outpacing ABC
That's wrong. CTOR gives a higher scale ceiling for onchain transactions than the absence thereof, period.

>> No.11789658

>>11789603
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhaa please keep thinking things are happening behind the scenes and bagholding

>> No.11789670

>>11789624
I have no sorrows, I own both chains for now, until I sell the shit one. So why mine ABC when BTC has higher returns? I don't demand you follow reason, I just call you out for folding so early. CTOR gives rise to wormhole, and to changing the algorithm because the chain can't handle POW. And how many 32MB blocks were on ABC? None.

>> No.11789696

>>11789670
I have both too and won't drop them until one is destroyed, because this split really isn't like core and cash. I can see the SV ruleset is suboptimal compared to ABC, but both serve the eventual goal of peer to peer electronic cash just fine, and if it came right down to it and I could snap my fingers and unify them at the expense of ruleset changes I would simply do it. This isn't like segwitcore where the coin becomes a useless abomination and is cheered on by clueless halfwits. On the off chance the SV crew are right about wormhole, I'm hedged on that possibility. I don't really see it or consider it a serious threat at this stage, but that doesn't mean it's definitely not. On the other hand, the SV crew doesn't seem to understand the position of peril that it's in if the other side who has vastly more resources at their disposal actually starts fighting back.
There has been no changing of the algo, and the chain is still POW. You seriously seem to not really have a firm handle on what's actually going on and I encourage you to educate yourself, before you end up shooting yourself in the foot doing something stupid.

>> No.11789722

>>11789488
BCH still accords to the whitepaper. It does not accord to the original code, however (no forks do).
What ABC has changed is that they've introduced CTOR and DSV.
What SV has done is simply increased the blocksize cap - when clients are not even able to handle close to that.
You have not given a technical explanation of why ABC's changes are bad. I'll help you here by stating that I think CTOR was questionable. But, seeming as you are quite strongly pro-SV, please list the reasons why the ABC fork was bad.

>> No.11789752

>>11789722
Blocking legit hashrate because you feel that CSW is a bad man, is not a legit reason for a checkpoint implementation during a fork. Look at the code, CTOR is not necessary, there were 32MB blocks before the split. It has centralized hashpower to 2 major miners, has split the community, killed the price, and most importantly is not something that stays true to the whitepaper. Is it not POW, it is POSW.

>> No.11789779
File: 157 KB, 915x689, Screen Shot 2018-11-18 at 3.54.35 AM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11789779

Can any of you guys tell me why these lines move in unison?
You cannot.

>> No.11789790

>>11789752
>CTOR is mot necessary
I heard it simplify development?

>> No.11789797

>>11789752
>centralized hashpower to 2 major miners,
Compares to one for SV now?
>has split the community,
Wasn't that by the hallucinating man who believe he is satoshi?

>> No.11789804

>>11789790
It gives way to programming Wormhole, a protocol built on top of BCH that ignores the base protocol and is a second layer that Bitmain/Jihan Wu will be given full control over, including reaping in the fees.

>> No.11789810

>>11789797
But SV is playing on the main field, ABC is playing in a private bubble. And SV was a pushback from the radical ABC proposal, which is implemented by breaking the rules.

>> No.11789821

>>11789779
Dynamic floor. ABC spend exactly what they need to in order to defend against SV and no more.

>> No.11789836

>>11789821
They never needed to defend, they only played victim in order to get the BCH ticker, and to get some pity hash. They could have just forked and admitted that the coin they aim to build has nothing to with BTC or BCH, and just left it at that. They were too cocky.

>> No.11789842

>>11789821
Yes, that is reasonable as an explanation.
Now why is SV pulling hashpower?
on 11/16 at 6AM they were gaining on ABC and pulled back.
Again at 10PM

And now they hover near 3,600 PH/s when they already showed the capability to have near 5,400 PH/s.

>> No.11789858

>>11789836
You're wrong, everything you've said is wrong, and you should feel bad.

>> No.11789873

>>11789842
It's not possible to know for certain. Could be just variance, comparable fluctuations on fork.lol for bch and btc happen all the time. But it could also be that they're purposely hiding hashpower to purposely lower the sv floor and reorg from a shadow chain they've been building. Or it could be they false signaled a higher ceiling before to force a more expensive defense.
This won't work though because checkpoints. It would be a stupendously embarrassing expenditure of massive resources for zero benefit.

>> No.11789878

>>11789858
Put your penny where your mouth is. But know that if you follow ABC you are going to get fucked in many different areas as this all pans out.

>> No.11789892
File: 109 KB, 1010x608, DOZraZBXcAAM4Rz.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11789892

>>11789873
If they win via shadow mining trickery what does that mean for nakamoto consensus?

>> No.11789910

>>11789873
I'm holding both.

>> No.11789915

>>11789892
It means that everyone know about shadow mining, so if you ignored that it might happen, you are a faggot. It still follows nakamota consensus and is in fact a valid reason for decentralized mining.

>> No.11789918

>>11789892
They simply can't. Checkpoints don't get rolled back no matter how much hash you point at them.

>> No.11789929

>>11789915
>>11789918
INteresting anons.
I will sleep on this tonight.

>> No.11789937

>>11789752
>Blocking legit hashrate because you feel that CSW is a bad man, is not a legit reason for a checkpoint implementation during a fork.
It is not just my feeling about CSW, his words are anti-thesis to what Bitcoin was intended to be. When someone provably untrustworthy pushes something though, it definitely makes me call into question everything else that they do.
>there were 32MB blocks before the split.
It's important to point out that these were not propagated to others mempools prior to the split - these could be classified as poison blocks. Correct me if I'm wrong, but there has been no block > 32MB on SV since the fork.
>It has centralized hashpower to 2 major miners, has split the community, killed the price
I think SV did this. Other parties were willing to compromise - SV was not. My personal suspicion is that CSW was a torjan horse into the BCH community.
>is not something that stays true to the whitepaper
Actually, I don't think ABC deviates from the Whitepaper. The initial code, yes (but all forks do), but to my knowledge the ordering of transactions in a block is not specified in the whitepaper - nor are the particular op codes that Bitcoin will implement.

>> No.11789956

>provably untrustworthy
Another moral argument about character and not the code.
>no block > 32MB on SV since the fork.
There were more 32MB blocks yesterday during the stress test.
>I think SV did this
I think ABC did this by pushing an upgrade that was never necessary.
>the ordering of transactions in a block is not specified in the whitepaper
So it's not in the there, and to make the change from the whitepaper is radical.

>> No.11789969
File: 27 KB, 415x458, 1410235591566.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11789969

>>11789100
>https://cash.coin.dance/
>The Bitcoin SV community believes that dedicated hash is the key mechanism used for building network consensus. The Bitcoin Cash community believes that that miners, developers, businesses, and individuals should all have a voice on future protocol changes.

>> No.11789986

>>11789969
Amazing how biased that shit is. They already call ABC, Bitcoin Cash. But its such a PC/SJW take on a free market economy. "individuals should have a voice". I can't even comprehend the faggotism.

>> No.11789987

So tell me, how long is this civil war going to last? A week? A month?

>> No.11789988

>>11789956
>Another moral argument about character and not the code.
What code? He hasn't done anything.
>There were more 32MB blocks yesterday during the stress test.
More than 32MB? I probably wouldn't have been averse to a 64MB compromise in the middle - if it could be shown that clients could handle it.
>I think ABC did this by pushing an upgrade that was never necessary.
I'm not 100% certain CTOR was the correct solution - but in concept it was to safe-guard for scaling in future.
>So it's not in the there, and to make the change from the whitepaper is radical.
This is my point. it's not in the whitepaper at all - the only place where things changed was from the initial code-base, which was always expected to happen. ABC still follows the whitepaper.

>> No.11790003

>>11789986
Commie you need to go back to Soviet Union

>> No.11790005

>>11789986
Yeah it was clearly pro ABC from the start.

>> No.11790010

>>11789988
So ABC using things not in the whitepaper, is following the whitepaper?

>> No.11790017

>>11790003
I am American, land of the free, and you can suck my free balls you cuck. Economics is king where I come from, I don't care about your tears.

>> No.11790028

>>11790017
>Economics is king
Market is king. Planned economy is nothing. Market can only be established with users.

>> No.11790044

>>11790028
Nope, users don't mine. They contribute nothing, the miners run the system, lucky for you, in crypo, the miners need users, this is why ABC just shot themselves in the foot. What user what want a chink and a whitejap to control their money and send it into a wormhole?

>> No.11790060

>>11790028
Japan has no market, but has a strong economy. Read Adam Smith you nimrod.

>> No.11790062

>>11790010
Bitcoin, the very first version, uses things that are not in the whitepaper. Every OP Code that is used is not in the Whitepaper. The 2016 block difficulty adjustment is not in the Whitepaper.

>> No.11790067

>>11790062
And neither was the 1MB spam filter, and I hated that just as much.

>> No.11790095

>>11790067
That was actually implemented in code by Satoshi himself.

>> No.11790097

>>11790044
>What user what want a chink and a whitejap to control their money and send it into a wormhole?
At least more trustworthy than an antisocial prophet

>> No.11790104

>>11790060
>Japan has no market, but has a strong economy. Read Adam Smith you nimrod.
Look at modern Japan and say it again

>> No.11790113

>>11790104
Nothing to market, but a high GDP, you proved my point. They used trade (economics).

>> No.11790116

>>11790097
Just an important with a big stash, who can kill ABC, and possibly BTC too. We will see. But its not about people, it's about code.

>> No.11790188
File: 135 KB, 1180x518, Screen Shot 2018-11-18 at 1.18.26 PM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11790188

>Jihan owes around 1mil BSV

Oof

>> No.11790279

>>11790113
>high GDP
>As if that mean anything when their economy is now on the edge of collapse

>> No.11790281

Biz was usually to be a smart community, really strange is fallen with a larper such WRIGHT.
Shame on you biz, leddit was right this time

>> No.11790365

>>11789986
Get fucked. Just because everybody gets a voice doesn't mean all voices are equal. Yes even you with your 10 usd worth of BCH have a voice. But someone with 4 exahash of mining has a bigger voice. Alright, what about someone prepared to put in equal economic worth to constant 4 exahash of mining through the promotion of adoption, development, a d other things which build a better ecosystem, explain why they shouldn't get value out of the system for the utility they put in? You fucking can't. Mining is not the only economic service with utility. The sooner you understand this the sooner you get over it. It's important. Critical even. But it's not everything.

>> No.11790413

>>11789804
This is flatly wrong. CTOR and wormhole are completely unrelated even in theory. The wormhole theory is based around OP_DSV.
CTOR is necessary for massively increased scale, it enormously increases block propagation efficiency. If the SV halfwits could actually have understood the changes being proposed they would have had a much better chance with their wormhole attack angle if they'd just went with CTOR and put all the pressure on opposing DSV.

>> No.11790810

>>11789100
Why do you think it will go back and not into legitimate non shitcoin projects like Monero or Litecoin?

>> No.11790838

If you are going to use checkpoints why use blockchain. Go ahead and use MySQL abcfaggots.

Both ABC and SV are centralized at this point, that's the real point here.

>> No.11790841

>>11790810
> Non shitcoin projects
> Litecoin

>> No.11790865

>>11790841
Litecoin has adoption and pairings. It is constantly being developed for. Can't say that about bcashabcsh

>> No.11790891

>>11790838
You realize the Core Client uses checkpoints, yeah? And that Satoshi was the first one to put them in there?

>> No.11790945

>>11789275
Would checkpoints protect against CSW mining many empty blocks?

Also, if you run SPV client and it contacts uncheckpoint node that have a longer chain you are fucked.

In the end you can only use exchanges and retailers affiliated with the ABC elite.

>> No.11790960

>>11790891
No new checkpoints since 2014.

Satoshi checkpointed very old blocks to avoid reorgs by bugs on implementations. Not recent blocks to avoid reorgs by hash power.

Core checkpoints remain there only to avoid DoS at initial sync.

>> No.11790980

Last comment about checkpoints:
ABC only checkpoints the block after the fork

Less problematic from the centralization PoV but it doesnt protect against reorgs of, for example, 10 blocks at a time.

>> No.11791049

>>11789263
>These are effective and there's no way to guard against them
except for regular checkpoints right?

>> No.11791066

>>11790413
BCH was created because people demanded the whitepaper be followed without change, anyone supporting ABC is a huge hypocrite, there were already plenty of altcoins that have better tech than BTC and BCH.

>> No.11791102

>>11791066
>BCH was created because people demanded the whitepaper be followed without change
the whitepaper states the consensus chain is the one with the most hash all others should wither and die not to be continued. i guess cashies don't know what the nakamoto consensus is even tho they talk about it all the fucking time.

>> No.11791249

>>11790945
> Would checkpoints protect against CSW mining many empty blocks?
No. Are there ways to stop an attacker that mines empty blocks? Yes. Outhashing them, Permissioned mining, and pow switch, all nullify that attack entirely.
> Also, if you run SPV client and it contacts uncheckpoint node that have a longer chain you are fucked.
Checkpoints rely on block headers, the exact thing which SPV wallets actually have available to them.
> In the end you can only use exchanges and retailers affiliated with the ABC elite.
By which you mean, in the end you can only transact with other people on the chain you're attempting to transact with? Why yes, "ABC elite" has nothing to do with it.
You SV people need to get this through your heads. You can't force people to make the right decision, you may be utterly convinced that your ruleset is indisputably superior to ABC and I get that, but at the end of the day you simply cannot force a ruleset on people that are willing to co-operate in order to evade it, end of story. This applies no matter if that ruleset is absolutely retarded like core segwit, or at least passably reasonable like SV.
If people opt out of your ruleset, and are prepared to fight to maintain theirs, there's nothing you can do about it. The best you can do is build a better platform and encourage them to join it over time as they realise the errors of their ways, assuming their ways actually are in error.

>> No.11791258

>>11791049
They'd have to be awfully regular. 6 confirmations is pretty ordinary from an exchange, a release with checkpoints every hour is pretty impractical.
If it gets to that stage, POW change, permissioned mining, or fight back and destroy the SV chain entirely to force compliance are likely the only paths forward.

>> No.11791270
File: 97 KB, 701x599, z4w99iudn4tz.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11791270

>>11791066
That's just wrong. BCH was created because core segwit was abandoning the end of the original bitcoin, pic related. Nothing more, nothing less. It wasn't about preserving means, it was about preserving ends. And we have ample evidence over the past year that the fork in question was absolutely necessary, given the failure of lightning, and the capitulation of the system to bakkt and liquid. Everything the OG Cashers said about core came true. They are indisputably right. And if SV ever ends up in the same position they too can "I told you so" until the cow comes home.
But right now it doesn't look like they ever will be.

>> No.11791306

>>11791270
And $BAB is rewriting the whitepaper for various off chain projects, you people are so incredibly dishonest.

>> No.11791315

>>11791306
I'm still holding SV on the off chance you're actually right, but I'm seeing vanishingly small evidence in support of this position. Make your case and gain adherents or accept that continuing to bitch absent evidence is actually doing the opposite of that.
Or you know, don't, just keep doing what you're doing and you will fail.

>> No.11791334

>>11791315
There was never any logical reason for BCH to exist in the first place, DGB and other coins already did on chain scaling better, the entire argument for BCH consisted of "muh whitepaper"

>> No.11791358

>>11791334
Which is funny because SV is an even louder MUH WHITEPAPEEER

>> No.11791381

>>11790281
It's the fault of infiltration from /pol/ once the 4channel split is done, the problem will be fixed

>> No.11791386

>>11791258
no i meant full nodes could actually just take anything with 6 confirmations on the last checkpoint as objective history and a new checkpoint. i'm not a 100% about this being smart in certain cases it could lead to a catastrophic split in the network but that would take a global event that would shake the entire economy anyhow.

>> No.11791391
File: 6 KB, 294x172, lukejrsaboteur.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11791391

>>11791334
Which is to say you're full of shit and just another coretard fuckwit acting opportunistically, it won't work. Kill yourself.

>> No.11791397

>>11791358
Sound like that China vs Soviet Union argument in 1960s

>> No.11791400

>>11791386
I don't think that's very practical, it also welds the attacks of the enemy in place also just as much as it would weld the defense in place. The other options are more reliable and less prone to problems.

>> No.11791429

>>11791400
if anyone has enough hash to solve 6 blocks before a new one is solved that coin is fucked anyhow. if anything it makes 51% attacks much harder into more like 600% attacks.

>> No.11791444

>>11791429
if the internet fragments temporarily for any reason be it cyber warfare or natural disaster the result is a splintered coin permanently forked however... this might actually be preferable to reorgs. or not i don't know we should try it some times abc is meaningless enough to be the testbed for this crap.

>> No.11791452

>>11791429
No, think of the nash equilibrium from a more combative perspective. If you were an attacker how would you attack a chain using that strategy?
You'd wait until a six block checkpoint, and then start your reorgs from there knowing that you'd be welding them into the chain permanently and there's no rolling them back.
Attackers should be assumed to be of optimal strategic intelligence, not idiots.

>> No.11791473
File: 77 KB, 232x238, notentirely.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11791473

>>11791444
ABC is the only legitimate implementation of peer to peer cash that has been there from the very beginning, it has now survived two major attacks, and core opportunists butthurt about its survival with the past year absolutely proving that they were kiked hard by the state aren't going to change that. It's BTC that is meaningless enough to be the testbed for crap.

>> No.11791474

>>11791452
no what i was talking about every block is a checkpoint if it's 6 old. you would need a hell of a hashpower for a reorg that invalidates the existence of said chain by existing in one hand.

>> No.11791485

>>11791452
>and then start your reorgs from there knowing that you'd be welding them into the chain permanently
first of all software hardforks can solve this easily second it's not in any way worse than what we have right now. if someone has the hash majority he can weld his attack into the chain sans hard fork as is.

>> No.11791488

>>11789602
how much do they pay you? seriously no one can actually defend these ABC fucktards without getting paid, so how much do they pay you? craig has more has than them as as soon as they dont have more money to rent hash, SV will win. just amazed at how someone can defend these pieces of shit that bribe miners, exchanges and change their position on fundamental matter just to adapt their current interests. if youre not getting paid you should consider suicide

>> No.11791494

>>11791358
>Which is funny because SV is an even louder MUH WHITEPAPEEER
Although obsessing over the whitepaper is probably silly, they aren't being hypocritical. Roger Ver and some other $BAB backers are hypocrites and liars.

>> No.11791498
File: 100 KB, 900x905, 1541549597188.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11791498

>>11791485
You're wrong, but you've already tipped your hand as just another core cultist, and as such I have no interest in engaging with you any further. Back on your knees and suck Maxwell's dick until you die.

>> No.11791499

>>11791473
>ABC is the only legitimate implementation of peer to peer cash that has been there from the very beginning
lol not with Whirlpool, that's the main thing SV people get right. Either way, like two close fires that run out of oxygen, both ABC and SV will kill themselves in this petty fight. And btc will be the only one left standing.

>> No.11791503

>>11791488
>just amazed at how someone can defend these pieces of shit
well here is one for you: craig called for an all out hash war (instead of settling the debate in a civilized consensus)
they obliged

>> No.11791504

>>11791494
My personal view is that Ver just really hates Craig to the point where he's willing to be a hypocrite.

>> No.11791511

>>11791498
>core cultist
ah no i'm not a core "cultist" but bitcoin is what bitcoin is you guys trying to redefine it whenever you don't like what is going on won't change a goddamn thing.

>> No.11791516

>>11791488
>craig has more has than them as as soon as they dont have more money to rent hash, SV will win
Craig's only move is endless bluffs, therefore there's no reason to assume he has the stamina.

>> No.11791547

>>11791503
THERE IS NO WAY TO SOLVE THIS THROUGH CIVILIZED CONSENSUS. one side wants bitcoin to remain bitcoin (which was the original reason why bitcoin cash was created) and the other side wants shitcoins and blockstream 2.0 because both jihan and roger DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT CRYPTO. THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THEIR POCKETS. YOUVE BEEN CONNED. STIFF

>> No.11791562

>>11791504
>My personal view is that Ver just really hates Craig to the point where he's willing to be a hypocrite.
Ver is a conman and scammer, he only wanted BCH to airdrop himself loads of coins and try to seize control of crypto. He perpetually pumps and dumps coins through the use of his exchange contacts and wash trading, hopefully he goes back to jail where he belongs.

>> No.11791563
File: 32 KB, 493x266, DTXHZ2QW0AAuSyp.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11791563

Core shills in full effect.
It's hilarious watching all these corecucks crawl out of the woodwork trying to roleplay SV adherents and then slipping up and revealing core's dick embedded firmly up their ass.
SV is a transparent attempt to kill BCH from the fuckheads at core, who now realise that BCH will happily kill them with no pause whatsoever in the future given their sabotage.

>> No.11791565

>>11791504
yeah he used to love him and fellate him publicly but the arrogant cuck humiliated him i guess "Heav'n has no Rage, like Love to Hatred turn'd, Nor Hell a Fury, like a Woman scorn'd."

>> No.11791577

>>11791547
>YOUVE BEEN CONNED
hahah not me no i didn't buy any bch nigga

>> No.11791608

>>11791547
>THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THEIR POCKETS
i would like to point out that the entire idea of bitcoin is to maintain a system out of self interest. in the whitepaper there was not a single word about altruism or being in it for the tech. it assumed that anyone participating in the game does it for his own good. don't go full commie on us now m8!

>> No.11791621

>>11791562
Personally I just see this dumb civil war as a pyrrhic war where neither side will win and Craig just wants to look like a hardass. It would be much simply if ABC and SV just hard forked and went their own ways but noo they had to have a civil war to prove the nakamoto consensus and make it historical.
Ver is going to be irrelevant, Jihan will be broke even if he wins against SV and Craig will just keep bluffing that he's important. The general problem with bch is that they have horrible fucking figureheads.

>>11791565
I think that Ver knows that Craig has the better position than Jihan but he was stuck between a hard place and a rock and he knew it. He was fucked no matter what he did. If SV goes down they finally get rid of Craig but at the cost of making Ver a hypocrite and changing the whitepaper. And if Craig wins, it's basically over for Ver and Jihan.

Honestly what a fucking shitshow.

>>11791563
>SV is a transparent attempt to kill BCH from the fuckheads at core
Heh, ironic. What is it called, killing your enemy with their own words?

>> No.11791630
File: 89 KB, 640x924, hatare kommer hata.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11791630

>>11789100
>officially
so they are some kind of crypto authority?

>> No.11791657

>>11791621
> noo they had to have a civil war to prove the nakamoto consensus and make it historical.
Thus proving coretards full of shit saying it was impossible. oops.
> general problem with bch is that they have horrible fucking figureheads.
Coretards resorting to muh politics. Wow, who would have predicted this. Shocking. You'll learn eventually fuckface, politics don't fucking matter, economics conquers all.
> Heh, ironic. What is it called, killing your enemy with their own words?
Trying, failing, and actually proving they were right all along.

>> No.11791672
File: 40 KB, 455x427, funny74.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11791672

>>11789624
lulz i remember that presentation.

Roger was asked to describe his first impression of Jihan and he said something like "i thought he was a just a sweet little boy" and it made Craig kek out loud while Jihan felt embarrassed

>> No.11791678

>>11791657
wait... that almost sounds like you think faketoshi won this retarded cuckfest in any way...

>> No.11791696
File: 48 KB, 1190x219, csw.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11791696

>>11791678
ABC won, core lost transparently backing SV in an embarrassingly obvious way that proved them full of shit all along. Craig has never won anything in his life.

>> No.11791725

>>11791696
it's not like jihan didn't warn weeks before what will happen if craig want's his war the way he proclaimed it... you try to pretend it was a surprise only makes you seem retarded. what most people with a braincell expected out of this shitshow is exactly what happened. there was a level of uncertainty i agree. which just made it worthwhile to watch.

>> No.11791740
File: 141 KB, 624x468, now-you-understand-me.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11791740

>>11791725
A core cultist pointing out it was obvious the core cult and their cat's paw would lose, well, yeah, but don't be so hard on yourself man. You are indeed a worthless sack of shit, but below a certain level of competence, self awareness is a hell of a burden to deal with.

>> No.11791758

>>11791657
>Thus proving coretards full of shit saying it was impossible. oops.
Says you, ABC already broke the rules, so it's not even an official nakamoto consensus, so lol

>Coretards resorting to muh politics.
>implying this whole fucking civil war isn't a war between figureheads under the veil of ideologies.
.
Trying, failing, and actually proving they were right all along.
You can't be proven right when all that's left are ashes. Your dumb side won't survive anything.

>> No.11791762

>>11791740
wait what? now you say craig ois core affiliated even tho major core players supported abc on the open? did the aliens abduct you as a child and put things in your pooper?

>> No.11791772
File: 96 KB, 266x224, 1542299309429.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11791772

hope they like empty blocks

>> No.11791774
File: 237 KB, 966x1200, DK8lYO4VwAAsOHi.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11791774

>>11791758
Failing this hard in public and acting proud of it. The absolute state of the core cult. shamefur dispray

>> No.11791785
File: 54 KB, 1845x615, icedragon_2018-11-18_15-18-31.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11791785

Imagine being Roger/Jihan in this situation, it gets even worse when you realise that half of their hash even at parity with SV is rented, ABC only have about 25% of organic hash on BCH as seen before the split which means to stay even with SV they are renting another 25%

>> No.11791802
File: 624 KB, 1025x648, cswmaxwellshill.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11791802

>>11791762
The funny part about this is even in a thread packed coretards shilling for SV you're trying to deny it, whilst evidence for it is abundant not just in this thread but fucking everywhere.
CSW is a core puppet. Deal with it.

>> No.11791803

>>11789100
>BCHABC officially won hash war
didn't know that some shitty statistics website was an authority on bitcoin

>> No.11791805

>>11791774
As if arguing on 4chan is a display of anything.
Being smug of future victories that will never come does nothing. The end point is that either ABC or SV become more centralized than bitcoin and people slowly crawl back with their tail in their mouth.

>> No.11791819

>>11791785
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if their rented hash came from selling a load of bitcoin to pay for it, which explains the general price dip a week ago or so.

>> No.11791825
File: 328 KB, 960x1227, IIGabmfYY7Z7-iDccVF2TatyCca_KAso0tWW9O0o51o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11791825

>>11791805
> I have no clue what I'm talking about so I'm going to just fantasize about my hijacked sabotaged shitcoin winning the war
Fail harder corecuck, it's not happening.

>> No.11791831

>>11791819
And they'll happily continue selling it to dust, because what you don't and maybe never have the capability to grasp is that they *hate* your fucking shitcoin and long to see it burn.

>> No.11791839

>>11791802
>CSW is a core puppet. Deal with it.
lol sure. It's like that double spiderman image where both side go 'no you're the core shill/puppet'.

>>11791825
As said, be smug all you want, it won't do anything. Meme images won't do shit.

>>11791831
lol sure, but not before they burn themselves to dust

>> No.11791852

>>11791839
We got to where we were on our own steam for nine years before core turned and betrayed the project to the state. We'll keep going with the exact same impetus that got us that far to begin with.
And we will bury you.

>> No.11791871

>>11791803
don't worry anon cash.coin.dance has nothing to do with bitcoin!

>> No.11791880

>>11791819
CSW said he's selling BTC to pay for electricity bills, he and Calvin are keeping all the BSV they mine and not selling anything

>> No.11791896

>>11791880
Both sides of the war are probably financing their army with burning BTC. It's pretty funny they're so ready to destroy BTC over this dispute, goes totally against the narrative that only BTC matters.

>> No.11791906
File: 15 KB, 340x809, icedragon_2018-11-18_15-35-11.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11791906

It looks like SV doesn't even need to attack ABC by mining empty blocks because it seems ABC are doing that for them

>> No.11791915

>>11791852
Sure sure, but you'll die in this civil war, and your ashes will be forgotten. You guys keep saying that 'one day', you'll make it, one day, you will win everything. And that smug satisfaction will be the only thing you have to cling to as the years pass by.

>>11791880
Well, I don't know or care who it was, but I'm pretty damn sure it was one side or both selling btc for their hash war that dipped the market.

>> No.11791918

setting arguments aside, this coin pumped $20 since i posted this last night. there is still time to get in unless you want to stay a poorfag.

>> No.11791935

BCHIV

>> No.11791938

>>11791444
>if the internet fragments temporarily for any reason be it cyber warfare or natural disaster the result is a splintered coin permanently forked however... this might actually be preferable to reorgs. or not i don't know we should try it some times abc is meaningless enough to be the testbed for this crap.
What would happen to all the crypto in the world if China decided to physically separate their network from the global internet for a week?

>> No.11792007

>>11791938
the reorgs would create chaos if trading is not halted in such an event. it would be a total shitshow i wouldn't try to transact btc in that timeframe that's for sure.

>> No.11792057
File: 311 KB, 768x768, altcorns.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11792057

>Imagine having to defend the narrative that $BCHABC is the real Bitcoin Cash which is the real Bitcoin

>> No.11792088

lol imagine not buying BCH for 250$. I'm already up 40$ each coin and it only started.

>> No.11792100
File: 69 KB, 647x444, 1527756582538.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11792100

>>11792057
> imagine having to defend the narrative that the real Bitcoin is actually a kikecoin.

>> No.11792105

>>11792088
it's the easiest money you can make right now in the bear market

>> No.11792106

>>11792100
>imagine having to post the same images on an imageboard

>> No.11792163

>>11791805
proof of autism

>> No.11792176

>>11792163
interesting idea can you draft a whitepaper?

>> No.11792196

>>11792106

Yeah because your skull is so thick that facts bear repeating, corecuck.

>> No.11792203

>>11792196
lol sure
meme images are worthless.

>> No.11792210

>>11789100
Both are going to 0. There is no need for the disgraceful scam that is Bitcoin Cash
Fuck Jihan, Roger and CSW, 3 scam artists

>> No.11792217

>>11792203
> direct in context quote proving subversion is a meme image
ahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahaha ahh fuckin kill yourself.

>> No.11792238

>>11792217
As previously said, all you have is being smug and memes when you never accomplish anything.

>> No.11792241

>>11792203

Worthless to you because you're dumb.

>> No.11792248
File: 671 KB, 790x732, comfy.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11792248

manchildren sperging out about buttcoin cash abc sv segwit and I'm comfy in monero

>> No.11792259

>>11792241
No, it's objectively worthless.

>> No.11792264

>>11792238
We're still here, still pushing, still ready to destroy your shitcoin to accomplish our goals, and all you have to fight back with is a position completely subservient to the state, who we've been fighting for as long as most of us were alive anyway.
You can't win, and you will accomplish nothing. Because it's you who are saddled with the heavy burden. Not us.
You can't win. But please, continue to try, it amuses me to watch you squirm.

>> No.11792267

>>11789124
BCHABC returning to BCH price levels => zero

>> No.11792300

>>11792259

Satoshi said that Bitcoin never hits a scaling ceiling. This is an important fact that reveals that your argument is stupid.

Oh, there's also a picture that states this.

You are objectively worthless.

>> No.11792303

>>11792264
lol sure, you're not doing jack shit other than post those meme images on 4chan. Don't think you're doing anything. Most ideas from bch (and even BSV) ends up just being 'raise the block size and call it a day forever'. SV just pushed that after you guys started lagging on that front.
You won't accomplish anything and by the end of your civil war, nothing will be left, like two fires canceling each other out and only leaving dust.
Memeing by endless going bitcoin is just subservient to the state endlessly is just meme shit and means nothing.
If ABC wins, Whirlpool will just do the same as bitcoin but worse, and if SV wins the big blocks will centralize bitcoin cash even more than bitcoin ever will. From all positions, you're holding the worst hand and I have to do is wait for either side to burn itself to the floor or doom itself without trying.
You can't be smug while your own house is on fire.

>> No.11792319

>>11792303
> REEEEE
Look at the coretard sperg, hahahahahaha.

>> No.11792330

>>11792319
also the fact that most bitcoin cash people keep going 'look at the idiot argh I can't I just can't' all the time is the only hand they have. Again, memes.

>> No.11792333
File: 260 KB, 593x635, 1517099947896.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11792333

>G-GUYS ABC WON, NOTHING LEFT TO SEE HERE HEH
>G-GO HOME GUYS THE WAR IS OVER

Top fucking kek. BCash is a pathetic community full of retards, as proven by all the retards in this thread, but this is just the cherry on top. Declaring a victor in a Hash War like you're some kind of neutral, moral Crypto Authority. What a shitshow.

>> No.11792353
File: 121 KB, 938x716, 6vNVjc9 (2).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11792353

>>11792330
Yup, memes are all we have, uhhhhuh.

>> No.11792362

I was a diehard cashie before this war. Now i think I'm pretty much done with it. I'll hold a little SV but thats about it. Jihan and roger can go fuck themselves. I'd rather buy ripple than buy their BABcoin.

>> No.11792364
File: 655 KB, 2160x835, Screenshot_20180526-015017~2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11792364

>>11792330
just memes

>> No.11792378
File: 118 KB, 912x866, blockstreamarecompromisedwakethefuckup.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11792378

>>11792330
memesmemesmemes

>> No.11792392
File: 81 KB, 500x1026, ru5jevls8az01.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11792392

>>11792330
DANK MAY MAYS

>> No.11792413
File: 352 KB, 1684x902, 1524925753334.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11792413

>>11792330
I could do this all day...

>> No.11792422
File: 301 KB, 1511x1481, segwit.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11792422

>>11792330
But frankly I'm getting bored with kicking you in the teeth.

>> No.11792447

Imagedump moments like these that really bring it all into focus eh, poor coretards. Must feel so fucking stupid by now.

>> No.11792458

>>11792353
Exactly that.

>> No.11792535
File: 63 KB, 490x493, fkz5soiwalt11.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11792535

>>11792447
That would require self awareness, and >>11792458 shows no sign of it whatsoever. He doesn't even know what a meme is.
Hey, fuckhead, --this-- is a meme.

>> No.11792537

Sold 70% of my btc for BCHSV and the other 30% for monero, will I win?

>> No.11792543

>>11792333
It's brilliant, loving it.

>> No.11792585
File: 171 KB, 1712x582, samefag idiot.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11792585

>>11792447
>>11792535
You moron, you're talking to yourself. You forgot to change your proxy.

>> No.11792595

>>11792585
No. I'm talking to you, I'm just tagging a continuation of the previous post niggerfaggot.

>> No.11792604

>>11792595
lol sure, try to backpedal from that.

>> No.11792613

>>11792595
paranoid schizophrenia is a hell of a drug, hallucinating shadow armies, topkek.

>> No.11792686

>>11791270
i would think this too, but craig seems like a psychopath.

>> No.11792700

>>11792585
>>11792604
Look anons, it's trying to think and failing hard.

So sweet

>> No.11792723
File: 77 KB, 480x480, 1516065024596.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11792723

>>11792700
ORANGE MAN GOOD

>> No.11792747
File: 220 KB, 292x292, 6a2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11792747

>>11792723

>> No.11792749
File: 335 KB, 745x640, satoshi.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11792749

>> No.11792787
File: 257 KB, 589x604, cswdoomed.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11792787

>>11792749
Stop trying to make it happen, it's not going to happen. Even he knows what's coming. Get it over with.

>> No.11792869
File: 1.74 MB, 177x150, cage.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11792869

>>11792100
>BCH - fake real bitcoin
>BCHSV - fake real fake bitcoin
>BCHABC - fake real real bitcoin
>BCHABCBU - fake real real fake bitcoin
>BCHABCEDF - fake real real fake real bitcoin
>BCHABCEDFSV- fake real real fake fake bitcoin

>> No.11792894
File: 228 KB, 1563x700, space worm.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11792894

>>11792787
you might be interpreting his tweet a little incorrectly

>> No.11792931

>>11792894
Just because he intends it to mean x doesn't mean it doesn't also signal y. Nobody talks about returning stronger than you can possibly imagine when you strike them down, unless they know there's a decent chance you're about to strike them down.
The truth is he's simply an untenable liability and he's going away. Screencap this.

>> No.11792980
File: 124 KB, 840x1119, tommy-robinson-mossad.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11792980

>>11791577
>18 posts by this id
>Namefaggot
>Relentlessly shilling against SV
>Doesn't own any Bitcoin
>Glowing

>> No.11793019

>>11789124
>it's literally free money
yeah for someone but not the buyer

>> No.11793089

>>11792980
Hes the wanna be Willy the whale with the incorrect trip.

>> No.11793179

Bcash was always chinkcoin at heart so my bet is that bitmain's BAB is the real bcash. BSV will be to bcash like bcash is to bitcoin.

>> No.11793401

>>11793179
get fucked corecuck. Nobody is buying your shit anymore.

>> No.11793450

BAB has tiny useless childish scammy fake miniblocks

its a sure thing that BAB is shit. I don't understand biased brainlets. they must be ugly also. well, in all the livestreams I followed, nobody with high IQ was in favor of ABC.
that's it. even if my SV goes to 0 I'm infinitely more proud and never ashamed.
ABC is a scam.

>> No.11793467

>>11789232
you didn't explain why they are bad
please explain why they are bad

>> No.11793470

>>11793450
in the hashwar.live livestream any nigger, homosexual, sub 80 IQ person was for ABC

They are allready celebrating. what a bad kind of fools ABCucks are.

>> No.11793496

>>11793089
i'm not wannabe will the whale it started to be educational then i was just lazy to remove it then i started to enjoy the butthurt. go on!

>> No.11793505
File: 91 KB, 901x715, cswlol.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11793505

>>11793470
This is not an explanation as to why the ABC plan is wrong. Because there is no such explanation, it is correct.
>>11793467
Because they're not. SV on the other hand is naive. There's nothing enormously wrong with it, but it is actually unironically guilty of the thing that coretards constantly accuse BCH of doing; simplemindedly increasing the blocksize without changing the software architecture to account for it, which ironically is exactly what fucking CTOR is, so all they would have had to do to have a much stronger position is raise the limit and simultaneously adopt CTOR.
But CSW led it, and he's a fucking fool, so they didn't do that.

>> No.11793518

>>11793496
you better stop, motherfucker, filthy son of a bitch. it's bad for your health. I read all you wrote. you are neither brilliant nor smart. kindly stop! ugly roll of hard lard

>> No.11793541

>>11792980
nigga are you trying to insinuate here that bch is bitcoin? so sasha gray is a virgin bride also? purest maiden!

>> No.11793553

>>11793518
make me cocksucker!

>> No.11793609

>>11793553
hard lard only goes away with sustained, sound fasting. that fire of hunger that consumes you continuatively. else, no getting laid. an ABC sprint won't help but deluding you. an SV fasting is what you are looking for.

ABC is a scam, rented and stolen hashpower, tiny useless laughable blocks and a community of metrosexuals. remember the blonde jerk who was smoking a cigar? how can you trust such evil, doubleminded, narcissistic people? stop eating allready. you are not willy. you are wallard the lard whale.

>> No.11793619

>>11793553
ABWallard. ABWallard. ABWallard. ABWallard. ABWallard. ABWallard. ABWallard. ABWallard. ABWallard. ABWallard. ABWallard. ABWallard. ABWallard. ABWallard. ABWallard. ABWallard. ABWallard. ABWallard. ABWallard. ABWallard. ABWallard. ABWallard. ABWallard. ABWallard. ABWallard. ABWallard. ABWallard. ABWallard. ABWallard. ABWallard. ABWallard. ABWallard. ABWallard. ABWallard. ABWallard. ABWallard. ABWallard. ABWallard.

conman, hypocrite fatroll.

>> No.11793628

>>11793619
Hello I'm Roger Ver and I'm a Multimillionaire.
Fuck you. I want to talk about BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB BAB

>> No.11793632

>my fake bitcoin is the real fake bitcoin which is the real bitcoin

you cant make this shit up

>> No.11793634

>>11793609
>>11793619
hey dude... hey, you think i like abc or anything like that? really? what gave you that impression?

>> No.11793637

Should I sell my sv or wait? Bought in at 140

>> No.11793647

>>11793628
BAB is for,

unethical fat people, the shame of society.
niggers
chinks
LGBT
metrosexuals
retards
NPC's
Roger Vers

>> No.11793650

>>11793637
That's right, buy high sell low. You're doing it the biz way anon.

>> No.11793686
File: 370 KB, 400x300, 1538353036532.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11793686

>>11793650
lol

>> No.11793776

>>11793647
i thought bch was a scam but i was okay with it existing you know if everyone is fine with it who cares right... but then this retardation started and even tho faketoshi always rubbed me the wrong way i came to take a special delight in his agony and the suffering of his mongoloid shills. if you are wondering why i even post in these threads even tho i'm all in on btc, that's why. you pretentious assholes were talking shit about btc and how you will bring down the wrath of asics on it after abc and you couldn't even take care of abc which is a ridiculous shitcoin. i mean man i masturbate with your tears right fucking now. please keep going rage some more!

>> No.11793845

>>11793776
>i'm all in on btc
lol yeah I'd be pretty butthurt and raging if I were that fucking stupid too.

>> No.11793863

>>11793845
why? it's fine, just be the first to sell when it starts down buy back at the bottom free btc. i have been doing this for a while. willy warned me to sell i remember i made fun of him but sure was ready watched for the signs. fucker got it right. more btc for me.

>> No.11793877

>>11792248
Same desu

>> No.11793878

>>11789124
Shoo shoo street shitter faggot

>> No.11793886

>>11793863
because >>11789208 which fucking everyone who isn't a brainlet NPC is well aware of, you're just proving your stupidity. That you're taking pride in it is just fucking hilarious.

>> No.11793919

>>11793886
my man when btc hits $100k you won't even understand what the fuss was all about here $6k or $3k anything under $10k was a fucking bargain. when btc hits $1mil you will hang yourself.

>> No.11794055

>>11793919
> assuming people who can see the kike con aren't insured against the kike con.
Yeah, sure.

>> No.11794072

>>11794055
That's why more people are joining bch over btc, right :^)

>> No.11794089

>>11793919
Are you Willy the whale?

>> No.11794242

>>11791935
Almost.

>> No.11794518

>>11794089
no willy wrote with caps remember?

>> No.11794625

BCHSV at 51% atm, but looks like ABC is now renting more hash not to be overtaken

>> No.11794695
File: 2 KB, 296x24, 00.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11794695

>2 blocks

>> No.11794725

>>11794695
That's not how that works.

>> No.11794751
File: 80 KB, 645x729, 1523290887414.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11794751

>>11794725
>That's not how that works.

>> No.11794763

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOOK AT THESE KEKS TRY TO COPE!

cash.coin.dance/blocks

cash.coin.dance/blocks/hashrate

See the hashrate on each page... Notice a difference there?
Next they're just gonna remove the chart entirely... (They already did this before)
CSW is a pathological lying retard, but I want to see SV win just so I can harvest the salt from Reddit and watch these biased, lying pieces of shit burn.

>> No.11794953

>>11791249
>at the end of the day you simply cannot force a ruleset on people that are willing to co-operate

You can easily do that if you have enough hashing power. You see, the users are people who have absolutely no say on the affair. This is exactly what happened with the previous forks.

>> No.11795052

>>11791608
>don't go full commie on us now m8!

Implying communists aren't communists for their own good (See how every communist is a poorfag that want's free stuff).

>> No.11795100

>>11791831
>they *hate* your fucking shitcoin and long to see it burn.

The chink only cares about his money, which is burning fast right now. The lower BTC dips the more money the chink loses and he won't be happy about it at all.

>> No.11795269

>>11794953
Wrong. There are counters to overwhelming hashing power advantages if the opposing force wishes to make use of them.

>> No.11795289

>>11795269
yeah like permissioned mining, lol.
i.e. NOT BITCOIN

>> No.11795310

>>11795289
More than just permissioned mining. And as for whether it's bitcoin or not that depends how you define bitcoin. But you have the banal whining shriek of a core cultist about you, so in that context you have no idea what bitcoin is to begin with. I'd listen to an xrp holder claim they were bitcoin before you.

>> No.11795455

>>11795269
>Wrong. There are counters to overwhelming hashing power advantages if the opposing force wishes to make use of them.

Which you can easily pivot around if you have the money and resources (such as bribing, sabotage etc). The point stands that you can easily force your rules on unwilling people if you have the resources for it. The people can bitch and moan but it won't help them.

>> No.11795546

>>11795455
You can't bribe or sabotage an open membership set of pseudonymous actors on a global open access network bound by nothing more than a shared objective they are willing to cooperate on. Cryptography puts trying to force your rules firmly in the attacker seat, and we all know the asymmetrical nature of attack and defense when it comes to crypto. You can't win this fight unless your opposition is either completely clueless or lacking in any resources at all. The territory massively favors the defense.
So why not just accept the facts and try to build an actually more attractive platform? Because you can't fucking do that. And that is why you will always lose.

>> No.11795570

>>11789100

This shit was so annoying when it happened to Bitcoin. Thank god that's no longer a thing

>> No.11795661

it's cashie vs cashie which side will be the first to suicide?

>> No.11795678

>>11795661
Corecucks when all the Bitcoin OG's dump that shitcoin to prop up their side of the cashie war.

>> No.11795797
File: 8 KB, 236x250, 1541440962134.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11795797

What the fuck was that

>> No.11795830

>>11791608
yes i agree but they want to rig the game. thats why they are disgusting animals. at least craig is geniune, which is what i want. i want capitalistic driven sound money , not ILLEGAL SHITCOINS, WHICH IS WHAT ABC WANTS

>> No.11795844

>>11795678
how cute, how did I know with 100% certainty that the corecuck retort would be used in response. you faggots are so fucking stupid that you can't see that the entire cryptosphere enjoys watching both sides self-immolate. giving a shit about bitcoin is not a prerequisite.
>sad and pathetic

>> No.11795859

>>11795830
>at least craig is geniune
ahahahahhahaha oh boy he is the fakest fake among fake shits.

>> No.11796040
File: 58 KB, 1809x468, satoshi blocksize.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11796040

>>11792300
Satoshi realized later on that trying to raise the blocksize would just create a shitstorm.

The good news is BTC is a better gold so we don't need niggers buying onchain KFC with it.

>> No.11796170

>>11796040
satoshi describing atomic swaps in 2010...

>> No.11796614
File: 212 KB, 800x533, link5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11796614

>>11796040
the post warns about dumb users that dont understand that the size must not be limited. it doesn't say that it should be kept limited.

>> No.11796749

SV dumping hard

>> No.11796759

>>11793878
nothing personal kid. there can be only one

>> No.11797079
File: 72 KB, 1361x861, bchsv_vs_bchabc.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11797079

Has anyone been paying attention to this?

>> No.11797274

>>11797079
>>11797079
Yeah, it looks like some crazy shit is going down on the SV network.
I don't know of anywhere that reports stats on SV tx yet.

But judging by the blocksizes....
We can all see which chain wants to be the real bitcoin.

>> No.11797376
File: 129 KB, 496x342, CSW_meltdown_don.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11797376

if you guise haven't seen it yet Don Wonton trolled the everloving shit out of CSW on a stream and CSW had a bit of a meltdown but because Don kissed his ass CSW started to admit how he was frustrated with the attack and blamed ABC for changing the protocol or some shit.

Such cash.. had me STIFF

SV sycophantic statist nazis btfo.. ya'll got scammed and probably defended trump bombing syria lol.. nothing i love more than seeing guys like this eat their own fucking shit.. and lol at CSW addressing the fake Satoshi tweets.

also LOL at CSW saying that in 2026 there "will be no crypto trading exchanges" and him just sooooo butthurt at daytraders like me that can scalp and ADD LIQUIDITY to a market.. fucking noob this guy is like one of those liberals that thinks shorting a market is unethical fucking hell and he also FINALLY admitted HE'S NOT A LIBERTARIAN and a filthy statist narc ass bitch!

TL;DR DonWonton trolled CSW and here is the link:
https://keyport.tv/free/3aoLJ8Aa8p3YH6

>> No.11797402

>>11797376
>https://keyport.tv/free/3aoLJ8Aa8p3YH6
watching now... will report bacc

>> No.11797408
File: 148 KB, 564x259, CSW_meltdown_don2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11797408

another nice screenshot

you can tell how fucking butthurt he is.. love seeing statists like this

https://keyport.tv/free/3aoLJ8Aa8p3YH6

>> No.11797462

>>11796614
Should and actual reality are different things.

>> No.11797493
File: 9 KB, 480x360, hqdefault (3).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11797493

>>11795830
>ILLEGAL SHITCOINS
i recognize this writing style and he's been making statist posts on biz the last few days.. this is the type of guy to call the police on you for having your music too loud instead of just leaving a note on your door or ringing your doorbell.. i mean if anyone should go to the gulag.. nvm actually

>>11797402
you wont be disappointed

you can just tell how fucking much CSW hates traders and exchanges and how he thinks miners should rule the world at the china/taiwan conference he said that miners should be like the new politicians or some shit no joke LOL.. basically he wants to be the alt right's interpretation of "muh j000$" or a saudi oil king sitting on the board of the fed.. total fucking authoritarian faggot

here is him being led out of that conference in taipei by security:
https://youtu.be/bsRxw9fpi0I

here is vitalik calling him a fraud on stage:
https://youtu.be/EsoqXKzT8wo

im not a sadist but i admit that i looooooooove watching this worm squirm.. in the end though i want the best for him but i know that wont happen because his ego is his tragedy and he wants to use violence on others

>> No.11797535

>>11797493
kek
gimme some time to watch this all and i will tell you what I think
this whole thing could be the perfect smokescreen to accumulate cheap coinz tho

>> No.11797604
File: 36 KB, 471x585, 1541971845239.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11797604

>>11797493
you can admit that ancaps are sadists.
we need rule of law. your opinions do not matter.

>> No.11797615

>csw hates exchanges and trading

I wanna point out that it's mostly just from his own greed and he thinks (like a liberal/leftist) that they are taking money from miners and making prices unstable.

He thinks that eliminating exchanges would help prices and people would rather buy crypto from a source that excludes some people like traders or people buying "illegal" substance or whatever.. he wants a GLOBAL crypto cartel state empire thing where he is the king because he's a miner.. fucking insane and the opposite of why cryptocurrency will subvert people exactly like him.

also there are rumors that he got off with some of the coins from mt. gox but that is just alleged and probably not true but just putting it out there

I actually wouldn't be surprised if Craig and Calvin and whoever else actually just wanted to manipulate the market and short BCH or something like that but he hates exchanges and trading so he's probably to stupid to do something like that.

>> No.11797630
File: 259 KB, 891x1280, arg.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11797630

>>11797535
Take your time.. i wasn't saying all that shit to you specifically but im just trashing on him in general.. the volatility from this has been lucrative no doubt and if you wanna accumulate cheap coins then by all means but not financial advice.

>>11797604
what does that picture mean and your statement makes zero sense and has zero logic.. i actually want the best for craig.. just like jesus would do even though i dont think he was magic

>> No.11797642

Lots of highland scotch

>>11797630
I'm specifically talking about accumulating SV

>> No.11797686
File: 90 KB, 639x773, 1542097453608.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11797686

>>11797630
Useless to explain to such malicious and bitter soul. Its about time for noncoiners to burn.

>> No.11797698
File: 174 KB, 358x527, hitormiss2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11797698

>>11797604
and no anarchist with senses wants there to be power vacuum or end government rule tomorrow but rather our point is that there should be AS LITTLE authoritarian violence as possible and all empires fell and so will ours so we have an obligation to be constantly trying to shrink government

the only reason we need government now is because humans got adapted to it.. we can adapt to freedom and if youre puny mind cant wrap itself around that then you are a KEK and just WANT to be controlled by OTHER MEN

some day we will get off this rock and space colonization wont be ruled by some gay ass larping state and there will be relative post scarcity... at that point THE PROPERTY OWNERS SET THE RULES OF THE COLONY

lawless =/= ruleless

how do weird christian rules get enforced in a church camp???? they get kicked out or get warnings, but no one requires VIOLENCE and being locked in a cage.. PROPERTY OWNERS should be the ones deciding rules for THEIR PROPERTY!

would you rather have children that required threats of violence to behave or children that learned how to behave without threats of punishment???? GOVERNMENTS AND GOVERNMENT EXPANSION AND COMPLACENCY IS HALTING HUMAN ADAPTATION!!!! YOU WANT TO BE LIKE A MONKEY THAT REQUIRES VIOLENCE IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND CONSEQUENCES??????

>> No.11797767
File: 33 KB, 300x395, 0_wFL5oLUqsOQ_CHdt.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11797767

>>11797698
https://medium.com/@craig_10243/drugs-fraud-and-murder-ddf12208ae8b
ABC and Bitcoin.com leading us to the futureā€¦

>> No.11797786
File: 79 KB, 512x356, roe.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11797786

>>11797642
>accumulating SV

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHA (BREATHS IN) HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

sry im doing ^^^^^^^ this ironically

but for real DO NOT GIVE THEM ONE FUCKING DIME they dont fucking deserve your money or any money at all!!!!!!!!! VOTE WITH YOUR DOLLAR!!! They are FILTHY statists!!!!!!!!!!

There are soooooooooooooooooooooooo many other fucking investment opportunities and ways to make money with crypto you dont have to resort to trying and hopping on a scam bandwagon. They are a fucking scam and the only people buying are people who are either gullible or traders. No one will use SV EVER!.. at least probably. BCH is already being used. Most of crypto HATES SV and will avoid them just to spite them.. in fact becasue of CSW's hate for exchanges many exchanges refuse to list SV for that reason and merchants will be the same way.

Im not trying to brag or anything in anyway w/ pic related which is my ROE percentage on my current XRP short but just offering this as proof i know there are soooooooo many other oppertunities.. Just learn a little TA and watch Philakone's vids or crypto cho or some others and you can start to make money. Dont bend at the knee and start buying Statist Vision (TM).

>>11797686
>posts scammer fraud's ramblings and bullshit marketing as some kind of proof of something

hilarious that you call me malicious when im the one promoting NON VIOLENCE and you think it's "loving" to lock people in cages for non violent crimes.. OKKKKKkk....

>noncoiner

im a trader and the last thing is some faggot nocoiner.. when is the last time you have USED crypto?????

>> No.11797816

>>11797408
the state of altcoins

>> No.11797821
File: 207 KB, 605x389, Screen Shot 2018-11-18 at 10.26.55 PM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11797821

>>11797786
confirmed as the fallacies poster

>> No.11797881
File: 185 KB, 354x557, hitormiss23345.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11797881

>>11797767
>muh terrorism and drugs

YOU ARE A BOOMER?

YOU ARE AREN'T YOU?

YOU ARE A WALKING MEME AREN'T YOU?

VOTED FOR TRUMP DIDN'T YOU AND YOU UNIRONICALLY STILL SUPPORT HIM?

you sound like this guy:
https://youtu.be/CF43P6pODqs

ALL THE WORST THINGS IN HISTORY WERE DONE BY GOVERNMENTS AND WERE CONSIDERED ******************LEGAL******************* ALL THE WARS AND GULAGS AND PRISONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMETHING LIKE 80 MILLION PEOPLE WERE KILLED BY COMMUNISM ALONE!!! MORE PEOPLE HAVE DIED FROM ********************LEGAL****************** GOVERNMENT ATROCITIES THAN THE FUCKING PLAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BITCOIN EMPOWERS PEOPLE IN VENEZUELA TO BUY FOOD BECAUSE HUMAN AUTHORITY WILL ALWAYS FUCKING UP IN CENTRALIZED SYSTEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and drugs should be legal because most people that do them are unharmed and the only people who have addictions that you hear about are the self destructive ones because all the healthy ones keep it a secret.. and because drugs are illegal that means that poor addicts have to find new people to middle man drugs to all the time GIVING THEM AN INCENTIVE to spread their addiction because the people eventually find real dealers so the poor addicts keep trying to introduce people to drugs.

Have you ever had someone try to convince you to buy coke with him so he could mooch off you?? Same concept.. Prohibition has NEVER worked and they are prevalent in the philippines still and only make the drug dealers richer because the government kills the stupid ones and darwinism. YOU SOUND LIKE A SOCIALIST!!! "THAT'S NOT REAL PROHIBITION.. IT WILL WORK IF WE JUST ARE MORE RADICAL AND EXTREME REeeE"

https://www.reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments/8gbs7f/drug_scene_in_the_philippines/
>We're infamous due to the sensationalized 'War on Drugs' by our government, with around 4000 deaths as of April 2018 (since 2016,) from police and PhilDEA operations 'Oplan Tokhang.' Albeit the increased attention, drugs are still rampant and prices just increased.

>> No.11797891
File: 8 KB, 228x221, altcoins.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11797891

>BCash autist that has been spamming for months is now on a nervous breakdown fighting other BCashies for the real BCash which is the real Bitcoin

Fucking LOL

>> No.11797899

>>11789302
Works for winning a presidency.

>> No.11797908

>>11789334
>changing the rules when they start to lose.
Tbf bch did the same thing with difficulty.

>> No.11797921
File: 5 KB, 300x168, images (26).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11797921

>>11797816
>the state of STATIST btc "maximalists" that are afraid of trading and hedging their portfolio
>tone vays listeners

>>11797821
what a fucking faggot.. he totally goes on reddit

>>11797767
i dont want to argue with you anymore fyi, i have better things to focus on..

but how does it feel knowing NO MATTER WHAT there is NOTHING you can do to stop people doing what is right for them????? You will never stop crypto and you will never stop traders and you will never stop drug users or gamblers or prostitution. And the governments WILL ONLY CATCH THE STUPID ONES.. making THE HERD STRONGER!!! LIKE AN EVOLUTIONARY GYM THAT MAKES CATS FASTER AND MOUSES MORE AGILE!!!!!!!

(this movie is marxist satire sorta but same concept just other side of the coin)
https://youtu.be/xWVxI6XZAuE

>> No.11797943

Alright, finished watching everything.
Vitalek and Bitcoin Gold's opinions matter little.

All that matters is who will scale bitcoin on chain as digital gold and digital cash
and who will not cave in to big brother

this recent split between ABC and SV was more difficult thatn BTC and BCH to figure out
SV was the obvious choice at first
but it seems like they are again

wouldnt be surprised if every big player right now was stacking SV
1m by 2020

theres no replay protecc right? that means its a limited time opportunity unlike BTC/BCH
I expect the window will close soooner than people think

this is a good opportunity to lose everything

>> No.11797960
File: 199 KB, 614x819, 1542374978995.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11797960

>>11797891
nah actually it's more because craig wants to fuck with other altcoins

this is about YOUR RIGHT to start a fucking currency.. no matter who you are.. there is no ONE "official" crypto currency.. that is stupid statist DOGMA

>> No.11797986

>>11797943
What do you mean a good opportunity to lose everything? If you're holding BCHABC?

I also agree BCSV seems like the safest bet in crypto at the moment especially in this dip. Would buy more but doubt the money would clear Coinbase in time to make the exchange on Binance.

>> No.11798016

>>11797986
wiring to coinbase is same day
usdc swap
usdc transfer to binance or polo
all same day


>lose everything
whoever bets wrong and bets on the wrong side

>> No.11798027

>>11797960
most of the exchanges and coins are very low quality in moral character
i understand his crusade
but there is a danger in the idea.

anyways, it seems bch is dead

>> No.11798055

>>11797943
>as digital gold

disagree.. there is only one element gold.. the ecosystem benefits from multiple different cryptos so there is no point of failure

digital gold would be some way to verify actual gold with crypto but that would probably require trust

>SV was the obvious choice at first

wtf???? you actually thought faketoshi wasn't blowing smoke???? the only thing that scares me is he might figure a way to get government on his side for something and it's bad to have crypto money literally working against crypto with lobbying and political bribery.. at least ripple arguably might have helped eth get past regulation of securities or whatever

>wouldnt be surprised if every big player right now was stacking SV
1m by 2020

wtffffffffF????? you think miners are a bunch of statists??? most people and players in crypto are afraid of states and craig literally said he wants to get the government to go after "illegal scamcoins"

people want freedom.. and rich people in crypto are no different.. theyre not corporate faggots.. google will make their own coin

>theres no replay protecc right? that means its a limited time opportunity unlike BTC/BCH
>I expect the window will close soooner than people think

i dont see how replay protecc means their window is closing?? he just effectively made an altcoin?

>this is a good opportunity to lose everything

learn TA dude.. there is massive volatility dude.. im just starting to get good at it.. i promise that there are opportunities especially when there is fear in the market and a lot of "retail" fear.. but if you watch the stream with brekken you can tell abc is really confident and he said they knew they would be fine and were drinking beer all day on the 15th.. i think it'll be ok dude

>> No.11798063
File: 660 KB, 1106x1012, Two big ol eyes.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11798063

Am I the only one who thinks CSW might be entirely off his rocker? Like full-on mental damage mixed with drug addiction

>> No.11798064

>>11792106
>imagine believing this is an argument

>> No.11798067

>>11798027
>seems bch is dead

nahhhh bch has actual merchants accepting it and shit

and there are a lot of traders looking to long it at some point and you could have already played the bounce

>> No.11798075

>>11798016
I haven't bought anything off Coinbase since they implemented the USDC but they always made me wait a full week for the bank transactions to fully clear before I could withdraw any coins off of the exchange. This is no longer the case?

It is a gamble for sure but I'd say it's 80/20 in my mind the SV is going to come out the winner. Something was always off with BCH with me, I never liked it or bought any, but I don't feel that way so much with SV. It really feels like the big players are loading up and we're about to go on a run, it has much more going for it. Just a strong gut feeling, but whenever I feel this strongly about a coin it pays off if I am strong enough not to panick sell the shakeouts.

>> No.11798085

>>11798016
>whoever bets wrong and bets on the wrong side

they can both coexist right??? SV is just a shitty alt that *might* go up and you know they are aggressively marketing it but XLM and DASH are also bretty gud buys and just fucking play shorts instead d00d because we're in a goddamn bear market fuck stacking up anything tbqh

>> No.11798086

>>11792100
but... the raspberry pi node vision!

>> No.11798089
File: 180 KB, 394x337, u_r_cartman.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11798089

>>11798016
also what i just posted wasn't financial advice

but the point is not to give the literal CARTMAN of crypto, CSW, a fucking dime

>> No.11798099

>>11792100
satosh changed his mind a few times so he's not some prophet.. he's a mere mortal just like anyone else, but he/they took initiative

>> No.11798103

>>11798085
>they can both coexist right???
POS coins can coexist, but not really POW coins. Whatever POW chain has a low hashrate can be easily attacked by the miners of another chain. There's some exceptions like you can't attack non-sha256 chains with sha256 asics. Ultimately though, any single of the top 4 BTC mining pools could devestate any other sha256 algo POW chain, and any top 4 ETH pool could devestate any GPU minable POW chain.

>> No.11798105

>>11798055
>replay protecc
Based on my understanding it means the two chains can still collapse into each other at some point

>statism
there's a balance that needs to be struck
some of his comments have been concerning, yes.
but economic freedom is the most important of all - it leads to the others
and scaling bitcoin on chain enables this

>learn TA, trade, etc
Yeah, its not hard, I can do it
But I am not a fan being in the trader mentality
it changes who you are - i could feel the brain chemistry changes when I tried it in the past
no good

>> No.11798117
File: 25 KB, 680x382, ghjghj.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11798117

>>11798063
>mixed with drug addiction
nah if he was actually doing good drugs he would be more mellow.. he drinks scotch every night and it's apparent on his stream.. when i had an alcoholic girlfriend we drank almost every night and i was always hungover.. that is how craig thinks during the day (he doesn't) and then he gets belligerent in the evening when he's on social media

>> No.11798145

>>11796040
Hes literally describing retards who think decentralized means everyone running a node on their etch and sketch, and how such a reality of retards pushing this would become tyrannical.

You know like censorship and erosion of peer to peer transactions in favor of 3rd party 2nd layers.

>> No.11798150

>>11798105
>Based on my understanding it means the two chains can still collapse into each other at some point

oh yeah i was confused.. i thought the opposite.. well i read etc and eth had the same thing so maybe it'll work out and anyway if eth can survive their DAO fuckery then this will probably blow over

>>11798103
hmmm.. maybe we will see further advancement in preventing this in the future.. we already saw bch working with exchanges and miners and changed their code to prevent a reorg, whatever that means..

>> No.11798189

>>11798105
>there's a balance that needs to be struck

nah fuck the retards that think "regulation" will bring in "institutional" investment.. play stocks then and have fun with all the boomer tier registration and the gatekeeping and the 25k min daytrading limit

>but economic freedom is the most important of all

and that comes with ACTUAL freedom.. the government will only separate you from your capital.. we can defend our own property, ESPECIALLY ONLINE

>i could feel the brain chemistry changes when I tried it in the past
no good

it's your dopamine rewards system reinforcing ways to MAKE MONEY.. come on you know that is why you are in it??? I'll admit though it's definitely caused me not to be interested in other stuff because normal shit is way less exciting.

>> No.11798216

>>11798189
>dopamine rewards ways to make money
kek, its exactly that
I didnt like it
money isnt worth my brain chemistry
either bitcoin succeeds or it doesnt
trading is degen. but it serves a purpose

>regulations, actual freedom, governments, etc
I'm a fan of very small government
so you are preaching to choir w/ me

governments create a funnel effect
i call it this
they desperately try to lift the bottom up
but every measure that lifts the bottom up
pushes the top down
it is a horizontal funnel

but i am not complete anarchist, libertarian, voluntarist either
there is some structure required for society.

>> No.11798256

>>11798189
also i am not in this to make money
i am in this to make freedom
i guess that is the divergence point

>>
Delete posts
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action