[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 162 KB, 622x596, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11784816 No.11784816 [Reply] [Original]

My patience is getting tired. The chainlink website literally says they are partnered with swift. Still 50c. All these speculated partnerships are just that. The partnerships that have been announced are either worthless or "so important and bigger then people think" but its still 50c. The team cant even tell us whats going on even in a low key way, i guess i do know they dont need to say anything to the average joe. I want to believe everything link has to offer but when the practical side of me comes up, its all too good to be true. Im all in and will hold til zero, it just really fucking blows that my life savings are in this (a whopping 1,200 dollars) and the notion that i dont have what it takes to even get a dishwasher job, my moral is the lowest its ever been in my life. Im not even asking for $1000 eoy, i just need maybe 150 dollars a link to just move out of my parents house ive been living in for 34 years of my life, i just want to feel whats its like to go to your own house and have my own room. Im so fucking tired of being a loser.

>> No.11784825
File: 113 KB, 900x506, blacked.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11784816
Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being. Its hard as shit to get ahead in life now, not just working 9-5 for the rest of your life. The sooner you start saving the sooner you can get ahead in life. Chainlink is a meme started by 4chan (an infamous trolling board) to lead people to financial ruin. This is NOT A JOKE. Don't let your saved wealth be thrown away over night. Vitalik Buterin the creator of ethereum said himself the days of making x100 or x1000 are over, that right the guy who created the second most popular crypto said himself those days are over. Now 4chan is trying to get people to lose even more money after the December/January bloodbath. Smart money already exited the crypto world. Crypto is basically a highly specialized database, companies don't need this. They will just create their own private blockchains. There is no need for crypto chainlink isn't even needed to run the nodes. Think XRP when you think chainlink. The company ripple (smartcontracts) is doing well but the coin XRP(chainlink) isn't even needed for the companies technology. Considering what Vitalik said "The days of making x100 or x1000 returns are over." Chainlink needs a 399900% increase in price over the next couple of months to reach $1000 this is ludicrous. Don't fall for it, chainlink its a meme to fuck you over. Consider this for chainlink at current price to reach $1 you need an increase of 700% or a 233% increase every month until EOY. This is a 4chan meme to siphon money out of the hands of the already vulnerable.

>> No.11784830

>>11784816
>SWIFT executive 1: "Here we have the final solution to the oracle problem, that will save our banks billions of dollars a year in operating costs."
>Googles it
>"Oh no, it appears that some autistic nazis on an obscure cambodian panty sniffing forum have photoshopped the CEO to look fatter than he actually is, here he is walking through a city like godzilla"
>SWIFT executive 2: "Also it says here on urbandictionary that it's a gay sex act involving a group of men forming a chain by bumming each other in a ring formation"
>SWIFT executive 1: "Well that's a shame, looks like we're just going to have to go without."

>> No.11784856

>>11784825
Fuck off. Chainlink is my only reason for living. Put all my excess money into it.

>> No.11784865
File: 1.52 MB, 680x571, cf6 (1).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11784816
>$1.25 eoy

>> No.11784889

>>11784830
Fun fact, link is shit

>> No.11784901

finally link is dumping. ill get a chance to accumulate 100k linkies. pls keep the fud/dumps coming. ty
>t anon nolinker

>> No.11784904

Except it's literally dumping right now. Target: 3500 sats

>> No.11784908

>>11784816
>$150 LINK

Tall order.

>> No.11784920

>>11784816
36-year-old boomer here living with my dad. It's not your fault, anon, it really isn't.

>> No.11785102

I feel really sorry for Sergey. All he wanted to do was exit scam and live a life of luxury, but Link acquired a fanbase of highly autistic neo Nazis who follow his every move. Chances are they'll find and kill him and his family if he exit scams because they know his every move and everyone he talks to. Now he has to pretend to make an actual product but since he's a philosophy graduate he can't make anything other than a JSON parcer in PHP stolen from a USB he found in the toilets of Swift HQ (where he was living until he got thrown out for crawling under occupied stalls and begging people to buy chainlink). He spends every day eating to take away the pain. Rory plays along to keep food on the table for his wife's black son (Sergey throws him the McDonalds leftovers). It must be a hard life. Sad!