[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 82 KB, 641x530, comment_Z0vlIkYdRnC46xuN5JLV0Cb1j94wcQzG.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11752562 No.11752562[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

So I might have found something damaging for LINK but I can't be sure.

As I was parsing data using Ropsten I noticed that the team left some important RBG values unchecked in the docker container which basically increases the amount of kernel extrapolation. Now this is a very minute detail and I'm not sure really to what extent this might damage the project, but was wondering if anyone could take a look??

<%
If not isEmpty(Request( "username" ) ) Then
Const ForReading = 1, ForWriting = 2, ForAppending = 8
Dim fso, f
Set fso = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
Set f = fso.OpenTextFile(Server.MapPath( "userlog.txt" ), ForAppending, True)
f.Write Request("username") & vbCrLf
f.close
Set f = nothing
Set fso = Nothing
%>
<h1>List of logged users:</h1>
<pre>
<%
Server.Execute( "userlog.txt" )
%>
</pre>
<%
Else
%>
<form>
<input name="username" /><input type="submit" name="submit" />
</form>
<%
End If
%>

>> No.11752580

Wow. This is huge. The jason parser is 100% unencrypted; and those ttg values really do look worrying. Sergey and co are pulling a fast one on us. If you have link, sell it. NOW

>> No.11752584

>>11752562
Fuck off, brainlet. There's fucking HTML in that code. If you can't comprehend that code then you won't even be able to pass hello world in COBOL at an interview

>> No.11752592

>>11752562
wtf
its literally a .txt file???

>> No.11752593
File: 13 KB, 500x365, th.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11752584

Dude that's what I'm saying - what the fuck is the LINK team trying to do with this? Don't they know you don't need HTML code?!?!

This is just bizarre....

>> No.11752603

>>11752562
CHAINLINK BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>> No.11752606

>>11752593
The only programming language you need to really know is solidity. Anything else is redundant.

>> No.11752611

>>11752606

Yeah man I think we agree, so what can we do about this???