[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 4 KB, 200x200, 2071.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11733764 No.11733764 [Reply] [Original]

Ok, time for a serious thread on REQ.

We all know their team is a bunch of jabronis in terms of how they communicate. However, there are numerous products being built on top of the platform, Gilded being one that claims they have paying customers for their current product. Once these products start getting usage, we should see token burn going up regularly. Additionally, the mods, who we all know have insider information, defend REQ as if REQ were their own dicks. I can't imagine anyone doing this, or someone like AdmREQ continuously pumping out products for them, if it didn't mean there was something good going on behind the scenes. I think REQ might actually be a good 2019 bet. Actually thinking of moving my entire portfolio into LINK/REQ and letting it ride.

>> No.11733768

>>11733764
Seriously tired by you, so-called investors.

Satoshi created Bitcoin, several devs have been working on it for a decade, whatever the price, whatever you think, because they wanted to support a project. Bitcoin is 10 years old, do you think its development is done ? No, it’s still work in progress.

First fiat money was created in China in -140.

Crypto is 10 years old. REQ is barely a year old. And yes, they have already done some huge things. Yes, it’s not over. Yes, this update wasn’t needed.

But what are you crying for ? First, you bought a token that doesn’t give you any power (FYI, it’s the case for most of tokens). Secondly, they’re working and won’t give you informations on what they’re doing every time you take a shit.

When you’re buying a piece of code like a Windows OS, it doesn’t give you any power and Microsoft doesn’t give you any information every time you take a shit, unless you’re a shareholder (but buying a token is not being a shareholder, you already knew that, right ?).

That’s the difference between a crypto you mine (in this case, you have some power) and a token.

You’re not a fucking investor : a fucking investor can wait several years before getting his ROI, you’re just a baby trader who can’t wait to get rich.

Guess what, this kind of project is a reminder that it won’t be so easy for you and that you’re actually waiting for someone to do the job for you.

If you’re crying, you’re a loser. I’m waiting for the downvotes, go on, it will just be a confirmation of you being a loser.

To REQ, courage, some people are still proud of you.

>> No.11733853

>>11733768
>downvotes
Good pasta though

>> No.11734397

>>11733853
It's shit pasta, REQ will have use in the gateway nodes, this is the reson devs keep telling people to read the the v2 roadmap. It clearly states it'll have nodes (gateways) that can be run by anyone and requre REQ to work

>> No.11734490
File: 368 KB, 1121x504, Q2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11733764
they're scraping all they've worked on over the past year and starting over with v2

they only got to Q1 2018 milestones before hitting a wall... let me remind you this roadmap raised them $30m

you honestly trust that they can build a working product?

>> No.11734512
File: 6 KB, 225x225, 1508909751995.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11733764
I can't wait to track all the fish in my aquarium using REQ!

>> No.11734675

>>11734397
you mean staking?

>> No.11734688

CREEPY

>> No.11735289

>>11733764
the mods are deluded idiots. admreq is smart but prob not very business savvy.

don’t make the same mistake that many of us made. req is not a winning team. there were huge red flags in YC, which turned out to be very predictive of how things have played out. the team is lazy and disorganized but they know how to manipulate individuals

>> No.11735311

>>11733768
Req team members have never accomplished anything noteworthy. Quit acting like you’ve discovered this amazing investment opportunity and only you have patience to hold. That mentality will lose you money. People a lot smarter than you have studied this project and team and have concluded it’s going nowhere

>> No.11735337

>>11735311
Idk bout that sir

>> No.11736056

>>11735289
>>11735311
You sir are complete fucking moron. Go die of cancer.

>> No.11736458

>>11736056
ok frozen philosopher abstract fat fuck losers

>> No.11736497
File: 14 KB, 290x174, barne9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11735311

It was a fucking pasta from reddit you cock monglering whore

>> No.11736838

>hired a fucking HR MANAGER before hiring more devs
>moved to hipsterville amsterdam to play with monkeys
>partners bailing out left and right
>even seasoned holders are throwing a fit on reddit
yep, this coin is dead. i fell for the ironhands meme

>> No.11736842

>>11733764
I AM A REQ WHALE WITH MORE THAN 10 MILLION REQ, ALL OF WHICH I ACQUIRED BELOW ICO PRICE BACK IN OCTOBER. REQ PERFORMED WAY BETTER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD IN DECEMBER/JANUARY, AND I CASHED OUT MORE THAN ENOUGH TO LIVE COMFORTABLY FOR THE NEXT FEW DECADES.

AFTER CASHING OUT A FEW MILLION DOLLARS, I LET MY REMAINING 10MM REQ TOKENS RIDE. HOWEVER, AFTER REALIZING THE VOLUME FOR REQ ON BINANCE WAS SO DRASTICALLY LOW, I FIGURED IT WAS MORE PROFITABLE TO ACTIVELY MANIPULATE THE MARKET, THAN TO HOPE FOR ANOTHER BULL RUN OF 2017 PROPORTIONS.

SO I DUMPED.

AND DUMPED.

AND DUMPED.

I FOUND THE BEST TIME TO DUMP WAS NOT WHEN THE PRICE WAS TANKING (MEDIUM-SIZED BAG HOLDERS WITH 100K+ TOKENS WILL TAKE CARE OF THAT FOR YOU), BUT WHEN THE PRICE WAS MOONING - OR LOOKED LIKE IT WAS ABOUT TO MOON. HERE'S A SECRET FOR YOU: REQ HAS SOME OF THE WEAKEST BULLS OF ANY COIN ON BINANCE. USUALLY IT ONLY TAKES LESS THAN A MILLION TOKENS, EFFICIENTLY TIMED, TO CRUSH ANY SMALL PUMP AND TAKE REQ/BTC RATIO BACK INTO THE RED FOR THE DAY, WHERE IT OUGHT TO BE.

WANT TO KNOW WHY FOR THE LAST 7 DAYS ON BINANCE, THE REQ/ETH CHART ONLY HAS SEVEN - YES, SEVEN - GREEN 1-DAY CANDLES?

BECAUSE OF ME.

WANT TO KNOW WHY EVERYTHING TODAY SEEMS TO BE IN THE GREEN, BUT REQ IS STILL STRUGGLING TO MAKE IT BACK ABOVE 5 CENTS, AND HAS CURRENTLY DIPPED TO RANK #138 ON COINMARKETCAP?

BECAUSE OF ME.

REFUSE TO LET THE PRICE GO UP, AND I WON'T FOR A WHILE. IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, THAT 10MM TOKENS I LET RIDE NOW EXCEEDS 13MM, SIMPLY FROM DOING THIS OVER, AND OVER, AND OVER AGAIN.

I AM A BAGHOLDER'S WORST NIGHTMARE.

>> No.11736856

>>11736842
BASED AND REQPILLED

>> No.11736911

Notice no more mentioning of PwC France? It’s because the partnership fell apart.