[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 322 KB, 574x7500, Image11.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11716995 No.11716995[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

i got banned for posting this picture for it being "not business related"

how the fuck is the forehead man now business related?!

pic related: its the forehead man

also, FOREHEAD TOKENS HATE THREAD
> 200 000 euros costs per month wasted of our monies without delivering anything edition

>> No.11716999

>>11716995
not business related?!*

>> No.11717016

I also got banned. They have been banning anyone who asks "the wrong questions" for months now. Anyone who speaks out against their massive, repeated deadline failures is immediately banned and silenced. This is the ultimate scamcoin.

>> No.11717027

>>11716995
>not business related

That is correct, its clearly a shitshow, not a Business.

>> No.11717028

>>11717016

did the forehead man bribe some of the mods or something you think?

>> No.11717033

>evades ban
next ban, repost again. A Indian wide range ban wouldn't be the worst

>> No.11717046
File: 412 KB, 1000x600, afp_552692014_82419108.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11717033

i actually didnt avoid my ban at all, waited the 5 fucking days it lasted

could have easily avoided it with wifi / 4g but wasnt worth the effort of actually connecting wifi adaptor or transfering image to phone for 4G..

>> No.11717052

>>11716995
>Telephone rings rings rings.
Hi my name is Kevin.
>Hey Ke-e-e-vin? Why are you calling me.
Hey i wanted to talk about this amazing offer to you. You see im planning on launching an exchange called CONmetro. Its a state of the art cryptocurrency exchange which is supposed to compete with other exchanges like Binance and Coinbase.
>Oo-oo-okay Kevin, why are you calling me?
You see i was wondering if you would be interested in purchasing our tokens for cheaper prices since they are not being traded right now.
>Hmm okay im interested so what do i need to do?
So basically you just have to use another exchange called Coinbase hihi who we are trying to compete with. Nah its not a problem that you are going to give them some fees. Then you buy some ethereum. Now im hosting these things called "Flash" sales on my telegram group. You just have to wait for news about the "Flash" sales to buy.
>Okay and then what?
Then you send me your ETH and i will give you CON coins as in CONmetro coins in exchange.
>Okay and what can i do with your coins?
Well the thing is that i will be taking your money and giving you back a promise. A promise that one day we will compete with the best exchanges in the world, Coinbase, Binance you name it, no scrap that, WE ARE GOING TO BE THE BEST EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD.
>So basically i will be giving you money and you as Kevin, a random person who calls me gives me a promise, that one day which is not known you will give me these cryptocurrency coins called CON and i might trade them on your exchange?
Exactly! You are a smart man. Now in order for us to work towards our goal i will be hosting more "Flash" sales to other people. Dont you get it? Its the best business opportunity in your world. I am giving you a promise and you give me money an........
>Telephone hangs.
Oh well, lets try another person.

The story of CONmetro.

>> No.11717058

>>11717046
>he doesnt know how to change his ip

>> No.11717178

>>11717058

i do, but EFFORT

E F F O R T