[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 363 KB, 901x840, 1541880563925.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11702140 No.11702140 [Reply] [Original]

>I see in the /biz/ the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables, slaves with white collars, advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of the history man, no purpose or place, we have no Great war, no Great depression, our great war is a spiritual war, our great depression is our lives, we've been all raised by television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars, but we won't and we're slowly learning that fact. and we're very very pissed off.

He's a revolutionary, isn't he?

>> No.11702165

>>11702140
The conference today revealed to the world the stuttering pothead that runs this scam. Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $0.30 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. Once it shoots through the $0.20 mark, unabated FEAR will rip through all stinky linkies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex. The $0.10 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in LINK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to binance to salvage some self respect. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.05, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded stinky linky wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded stinky linkies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you stinky linkies. There’s still time to get out. Sell NOW. Don’t be deluded, don’t be a stinky linky

>> No.11702186

>>11702140
Topkek, this is great

>> No.11702263

>>11702140
WTF I love chainlink now.
Thanks anon just bought 100k.

>> No.11702285

>>11702140

Kino post OP. Good stuff

>> No.11702292

>>11702285