[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 585 KB, 800x800, gkYy30g.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11685082 No.11685082 [Reply] [Original]

SO CHAINLINK - THAT'S THE BLOODY THING WITH CHAINLINK. IT'S LIKE- IT'S LIKE YOU DECIDE - OK, SO LET'S SAY YOU BUY 1000 CHAINLINK AND YOU LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY YOU KNOW, AND YOU FEEL IT'S NOT THE GAINS YOU THINK YOU DESERVED. NOW YOU'VE ENCOUNTERED AN ANOMALY. YOU'VE COME DOWN FROM THE TREES AND YOU'RE LOOKING AT A SNAKE. THE GUY WITH THE BIGGEST STICK WILL BE PRETTY POPULAR WITH THE LADIES, MIGHT I ADD, BECAUSE HE'S THE GUY THAT FIGURED OUT HOW TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE. AND YOU'RE SITTING THERE LOOKING AT THIS GUY, OK, AND YOU THINK TO YOURSELF, THAT LOOKS DANGEROUS. AND IT BLOODY WELL IS. WELL YOU HAVE A CHOICE. AND BY THE WAY THE FIRST MONEY WHO LEARNED HE CAN HOLD A STICK IN A RAIN STORM AND MAKE A FIRE STICK, THAT GUY WAS PRETTY POPULAR WITH THE LADIES TOO AS YOU CAN WELL IMAGINE. WELL SO YOU HAVE A CHOICE. YOU CAN SELL YOUR LINKIES, HELL, YOU CAN STOP INVESTING IN CRYPTO, YOU CAN GO BACK TO WAGEKEKING, YOU CAN REACH FOR THE ROPE AND AN HERO. IT'S A SLIPPERY SLOPE EH. AND BELIEVE ME, THAT IS NOT. A ROUTE. YOU WANT. TO GO DOWN. IF YOU FOLLOW IT ALL THE WAY DOWN, YOU CAN EXTRAPOLATE THE RESUTES OF A LOSS ON CHAINLINK ALL THE WAY TO GENOCIDE OF JEWS. AND THAT'S NO JOKE. BELIEVE ME. WE DID THAT IN THE 20TH CENTURY AND THAT. IS . NOT. A. ROUTE. YOU. WANT. TO. GO. DOWN. BUCKO.

CLEAN YOUR ROOM, SLAY THE DRAGON. GO LONG ON LINK.

>> No.11685091

>>11685082
>the biggest cock on /biz
>tfw biggest LINK stack on /biz
>the highest IQ on /biz
You're like ants to me

>> No.11685098

yes papa

>> No.11685106
File: 113 KB, 900x506, BLACKED.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11685082
LISTEN I GENUINELY CARE ABOUT ABOUT ANONS FINANCIAL WELL BEING. ITS HARD AS SHIT TO GET AHEAD IN LIFE NOW, NOT JUST WORKING 9-5 FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. THE SOONER YOU START SAVING THE SOONER YOU CAN GET AHEAD IN LIFE. CHAINLINK IS A MEME STARTED BY 4CHAN (AN INFAMOUS TROLLING BOARD) TO LEAD PEOPLE TO FINANCIAL RUIN. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. DON'T LET YOUR SAVED WEALTH BE THROWN AWAY OVER NIGHT. VITALIK BUTERIN THE CREATOR OF ETHEREUM SAID HIMSELF THE DAYS OF MAKING X100 OR X1000 ARE OVER, THAT RIGHT THE GUY WHO CREATED THE SECOND MOST POPULAR CRYPTO SAID HIMSELF THOSE DAYS ARE OVER. NOW 4CHAN IS TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TO LOSE EVEN MORE MONEY AFTER THE DECEMBER/JANUARY BLOODBATH. SMART MONEY ALREADY EXITED THE CRYPTO WORLD. CRYPTO IS BASICALLY A HIGHLY SPECIALIZED DATABASE, COMPANIES DON'T NEED THIS. THEY WILL JUST CREATE THEIR OWN PRIVATE BLOCKCHAINS. THERE IS NO NEED FOR CRYPTO CHAINLINK ISN'T EVEN NEEDED TO RUN THE NODES. THINK XRP WHEN YOU THINK CHAINLINK. THE COMPANY RIPPLE (SMARTCONTRACTS) IS DOING WELL BUT THE COIN XRP(CHAINLINK) ISN'T EVEN NEEDED FOR THE COMPANIES TECHNOLOGY. CONSIDERING WHAT VITALIK SAID "THE DAYS OF MAKING X100 OR X1000 RETURNS ARE OVER." CHAINLINK NEEDS A 399900% INCREASE IN PRICE OVER THE NEXT COUPLE OF MONTHS TO REACH $1000 THIS IS LUDICROUS. DON'T FALL FOR IT, CHAINLINK ITS A MEME TO FUCK YOU OVER. CONSIDER THIS FOR CHAINLINK AT CURRENT PRICE TO REACH $1 YOU NEED AN INCREASE OF 700% OR A 233% INCREASE EVERY MONTH UNTIL EOY. THIS IS A 4CHAN MEME TO SIPHON MONEY OUT OF THE HANDS OF THE ALREADY VULNERABLE.

>> No.11685108

fight with your foot out, like this

>> No.11685890

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

>> No.11685915

This. Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth. Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons. Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story. The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes. In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

>> No.11685948

>>11685091
I'm glad stuff is working out for you friend.

>> No.11686021

what does going long mean

>> No.11686066

>>11685915
To add to this, no coin except for btc and eth are worth going long on. The world revolves around normies, and normies won't understand what link is. They'll think "is link a part of bitcoin?" like your mom calling every video game a Nintendo. Best you can do to make money with link is to trade it.

>> No.11686085
File: 208 KB, 960x1280, 1541654959935.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11680954 #
Wow that sounds really complicated and NOT user friendly my fellow 4 channer.

I can see why mainstream adoption is so far away. Its like using the internet without Microsoft edge, it's going to need to improve leaps and bounds before I even consider buying any digital cash coins.

I'm the kind of investor who can usually spot an emerging trend from miles away and have been very successful. I can safely say internet digital cash/coins are not ready to be taken seriously by businesses or any serious investors worth their salt.