[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 122 KB, 500x1500, 01339AD0-32A4-4D34-AD6E-B6E902AC0E43.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11659569 No.11659569 [Reply] [Original]

I actually think the idea behind Chainlink isn’t that bad. But the tokenomics of the Chainlink project just do not make it an attractive investment. not only is there too much total supply, but the team still has more than half of them! And even the ones that are out there the distribution is just too uneven to take off! How is this a “decentralised” oracle when 99% of the tokens are held by a few whales? In the future data providers will provide data directly to the blockchain using a reputation based API there’s no need to use Chainlink and give control over all data feeds to a few Chainlink whales + linkpool. The people able to run their own Chainlink full nodes will be a drop in the ocean. That is why The Chainlink team don’t bother doing any marketing it’s because they already know they fucked up with the ICO and short of burning all the whales tokens which will drop the price to 0 there is nothing they can do. I sold all my links at $1 many months ago and I advise you to do the same before the uselessness of Chainlink dawns on everyone else.

>> No.11659817
File: 148 KB, 900x506, LG_IMG100782_1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Listen........i genuinely care about about anons financial well being.,......its hard as shit to get ahead in life now not just working 9-5 for the rest of your life the sooner you start saving the sooner you can get ahead in life.........chainlink is a meme started by 4chan ( an infamous trolling board) to lead people to financial ruim.........this is not a joke............dont let your saved wealth be thrown away over night, Vitalik buterin the creator of eth said himself the days of making x100 or x1000 are over....that right.....the guy who created the second most popular crypto said himself those days are over now............4chan is trying to get people to lose even more money after the december/ january bloodbath..........smart money already exited the crypto world.........crypto is basically a highly specialized database, companies dont need this they will just create their own private blockchains.........there is no need for crypto, chainlink isnt even needed to run the nodes, think xrp when you think chainlink.............the company ripple, (smartcontracts) is doing well but the coin xrp(chainlink), isnt even needed for the companies technology..................considering what vitalik said the days of making x100 or x1000 returns are over............chainlink needs a 399900% increase in price over the next couple of months to reach $1000.........this is ludicrous don't fall for it........chainlink its a meme to fuck you over, consider this for chainlink at current price to reach $1 you need an increase of 700% or a 233% increase every month until eoy.........this is a 4chan meme to siphon money, out of the hands of the already vulnerable...............